Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for people with connections in the industry  (Read 175 times)
synaw (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 08:16:47 PM by synaw

Hello,

The title is pretty self-explanatory.

All types of connections are welcomed, law, trading, developing, coding, marketing, investors, funds, you name it.

My team and I are building a beautiful project, if you can help us develop faster, you will be rewarded handsomely.

Sharing is caring, in return I might be able to help you with whatever you're working on.

Thank you.

If you private message me, please consider providing me enough information in order for me to make sense of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

Hello,

The title is pretty self-explanatory.

All types of connections are welcomed, law, trading, developing, coding, marketing, investors, funds, you name it.

My team and I are building a beautiful project, if you can help us develop faster, you will be rewarded handsomely.

To do so, you can PM me on Telegram @snyler or leave a message here.

Sharing is caring, in return I might be able to help you with whatever you're working on.

Thank you.

If you private message me, please consider providing me enough information in order for me to make sense of it.

i doubt there are real connections in this industry, its quite open or even corrupt in all directions you rather need someone who has some orientation in it

additionally the original founders are becomming less and less important, as more and more startups diversify the point of view and the information superiority

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

It doesn't make sense, you said that you have a great project so why do you need connections anyways?
If you actually have a beautiful project and its something unique then people will appreciate it and you could potentially grow. As for connections, it doesn't sound right, in my personally view, it really sounds sketchy and the first thing that comes to my mind is corruption. Are you going to paid all those people to take care something for you?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:12:34 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 07:25:54 PM by KingScorpio

It doesn't make sense, you said that you have a great project so why do you need connections anyways?
If you actually have a beautiful project and its something unique then people will appreciate it and you could potentially grow. As for connections, it doesn't sound right, in my personally view, it really sounds sketchy and the first thing that comes to my mind is corruption. Are you going to paid all those people to take care something for you?

and right he is corruption is open in the industry just talk to glen in coinmarketcap and give him several millions so you get listed at coinmarketcap

i think sooner or later this corruption will collapse the eniter market and simply a new market will be created

synaw (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

What I meant by connections is for a example a good marketing agency.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

you mean you are looking for salary slaves that undervalue themselves?

its pretty much everywhere the rule the more funds you put into something the more success you get out of it

sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

its pretty much everywhere the rule the more funds you put into something the more success you get out of it

Salary slave, I love that word, I am a dev but can't be a slave to salary, if OP is ready for business you can pm me. I can give business consultation and also help in the development of the project.

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Salary slave, I love that word, I am a dev but can't be a slave to salary, if OP is ready for business you can pm me. I can give business consultation and also help in the development of the project.

salary slaves tend not to be the best developers

ojuuuuu

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I think i understand what you are saying,you might find some of those people here but the fastest place to get feed back is on linkedin.There you will meet all kinds of professionals that are ready to partner with you.Wish you best of luck.
omi121

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

As mentioned by ojuuuuu, start spending time on Linkedin and you will find all the related connections there.
Join groups related to Blockchain/ico, share useful content and soon people will send you invitation requests.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: