Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out??  (Read 1538 times)
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

The most important thing to do is to not panic and also to be patient. Check the long-term graph of the crypto market, this situation has happened many times in the past, but the market has always recovered. This will happen again, but we don’t know how much time it will take.

ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

We don't have to do anything. If you have invested in a coin that you think is profitable, then all you have to do is wait and wait patiently for the market to pick up. Never rush to sell.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

If you don't have enough coins buy, if you have a lot, hodl. no panicking, enthusiasm and positivity is the way out.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

For traders volatility is their best friend as without it they cannot make profits for their everyday trades. For investors the hodlers that is a different story as they would need to be very patient to see their profits and the only advice right now is to either reinvest while the prices is down and hope that when the prices goes up the can rack profits or be patient that they can recover at least their capital when the time comes.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

We have witness this kind of market in the past and we see how cryptocurrencies recover from those instances. In due time corrections will occur. You can still make profit from these situation just make a deep analysis on charts and iclude the current development and news of your chosen crypto.
Also, don't be emotional when you enter crypto trading and investment.
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

The most important thing to do is to not panic and also to be patient. Check the long-term graph of the crypto market, this situation has happened many times in the past, but the market has always recovered. This will happen again, but we don’t know how much time it will take.

Yeah.... No doubt this has happened several times in the past... But I'm looking at a way where this recovery can be accelerated... The cryptocurrency market capitalization need to increase.... We need more projects that will drive heavy investors into the market...
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Traders and enthusiasts can not do anything. You should know that there are market makers that make prices move up and down. And unfortunately it all depends on them.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

First option, you can make it to tether which is it will save your fund with the same value of dollar, second one if you can knowing about candle, in every hour that has a chance to get profit with short trade.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

Traders and enthusiasts can not do anything. You should know that there are market makers that make prices move up and down. And unfortunately it all depends on them.

Yeah.....  That's what I'm trying to point out.... Traders and enthusiasts have little or no influence in the market, their actions are controlled by the market makers who choose when prices go up or down...
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

I'm just daytrading on these waves and have good profit from it, why do I need to search a way out? I don't have any reasons for doing that, because good daytraders may have good profit
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

We have witness this kind of market in the past and we see how cryptocurrencies recover from those instances. In due time corrections will occur. You can still make profit from these situation just make a deep analysis on charts and iclude the current development and news of your chosen crypto.
Also, don't be emotional when you enter crypto trading and investment.

I'm not emotional at all.  In fact I still make profit from small trading... I tethered most of my funds some weeks ago when I did my monthly survey of the market condition
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

I'm just daytrading on these waves and have good profit from it, why do I need to search a way out? I don't have any reasons for doing that, because good daytraders may have good profit

Good daytraders usually make profit no matter the market condition
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Check the long term graphs of crypto market, this situation has happened many times in the past, but the market always will recover and return to get new high prices, I'm confident about it
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

The market will receive only new ICO projects from successful people.
When Zuckerberg, Elon Musk start their ICO, then the Cryptocurrency will begin to grow and give an increase of 100 - 1000 percent

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

We wish this could have been so easier ! I mean if we really wanted to have the market manipulation then this could have been done by making mass investment into the crypto. Nothing like that however is going to happen because not every investor is the same kind, no one will come to an agreement where they are making the investment together. We cant do this together because the investors are spread all over the world and to make market go green in single shot everyone needs to be purchasing the crypto and not selling them. Currently the sell ratio is higher than the buy one and thats why we are in bearish one. Lets wait and see the natural spikes coming soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

People want to believe in something. After new year was correction, then China new year, then some another things, then consensus, now waiting for ETF. No one knows feature)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

As an individual there isn't much that can be done unless there is a way of grouping the community together to act as one large trading individual. This is a whale's game, you can either try and predict the patterns and join in or just tether it until the market becomes more stable again

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

As a newbie of crypto enthusiast, I have no any idea to revive the market. The only thing that I can do is to hold my coins and don't sell it now. For traders, it may be better to buy coins in bear market. Then, sell it on next bull market.    
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: