Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What seems to be the average price of ICO's  (Read 1625 times)
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

The ICO costs are chosen by the flow and how much subsidies they need to bring up as far as delicate top and the hard top. On the off chance that there is a tremendous amount of the coins in the flow then it may think of the fewer costs in light of the fact that there is colossal supply and accordingly individuals can purchase huge amounts of coins in a solitary shot.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

It depends on the condition of the market. Basically, it might be affected by the supply and demand of the coins. More people are selling it then it will have liquidity. Or if more people wants to buy it then the prices will be higher for the demand of users.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

I think it isn't that basic, I mean the ICO cost relies upon different elements the greatest factor is the aggregate supply of the coin or token, as such, it is actually called as tokenomics that choose the token structure, supply, and cost amid the ICO.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

It relies upon the state of the market. Fundamentally, it may be influenced by the free market activity of the coins. More individuals are offering it then it will have liquidity. Or on the other hand, if more individuals need to get it then the costs will be higher for the request of clients.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

It actually will depend on the market situation, particularly on the supply and demand buying and selling of coins. Usually the popular and settle coins have a higher price because it has less amount of coin to be sold to the users.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

seriously, the rate in which most of the projects sell their tokens during ICO is considerably very high, but i feel that market situation also plays a big role in them determining the prices for these tokens, because with current rate of ether now, if they sell at 1 cent, it will be hard for them to reach their target
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

value tokens/coins that fall after ICO is because of uncontrolled offers of coins. same as stocks. at the season of the stock dispatch, the stock cost was high, at that point after the organization worked, the stock fell back, and it set aside opportunity to bob back. it's the same as ICO as I would like to think. ICO costs will rise again after the Roadmap organize finished.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

I think you missed the fundamentals here, there are things to considered before choosing a price, do you think BTC price would be $6000+ if we have more then 1 billion tokens in circulation, so if you are looking into a price, look at the circulating currency and the total token, all these are very important investing into a project more then the current price because of future dilution

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

It has been a norm that most icos when launched on the exchange plummets to a bad state. This has been an issue because of the downtrend market. Icos should always have a cheap price so that the price could be considerable for the investors. Though having a cheap ico price does not guarantee good growth
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

It seems to me that now it is really difficult to determine the average price of ICO. Because it depends on the specifics of the project, it depends on various factors and criteria.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

I believe that you are really right. In each case, it is difficult to determine the average value. After all, different projects differ in their specifics and objectives, so prices differ.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

I think that it's not always easy to set the price of tokens low because setting the price depends on many things I believe. If your coins are good and once customer believe in your potential your coins will sell for sure.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

I think that the average price of the coins or Token from ICO will be various. However, sometimes, it will range about 0.02 to 2 USD. But so far, after the ICO ends and listing on market, the price of token or coin from ICO will only hit around $0.01. I don't know, but the fact, right now the prices of tokens or coins from ICO are really dropped, especially with the big selling from bounty hunters or investors after ICO listing.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

XRP has $100 billion total supply and $40 billion circulating. When comparing prices of a coin we have to look into the  the total supply of a coin. Average price for an ICO has no much sense as we cannot compare apple to orange.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

I think it is not that simple, i mean the ico price depends on various factors the biggest factor is the total supply of the coin or token, in other words it is technically called as tokenomics that decides the token structure, supply abd price during the ico.
Indeed, the decimal of the token also has a certain effect. Some may also base their price to the service that they offer; like property coin where a single token is worth 50$. Their reason? you are buying a share of the house.

keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Seems like a lot of coins go to shit because of high ICO prices

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value

It all depends on how much these coins will be in demand. If the project is going to release it only for sale on stock exchanges then such shit coins will die.   
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

I think that the average price of the coins or Token from ICO will be various. However, sometimes, it will range about 0.02 to 2 USD. But so far, after the ICO ends and listing on market, the price of token or coin from ICO will only hit around $0.01. I don't know, but the fact, right now the prices of tokens or coins from ICO are really dropped, especially with the big selling from bounty hunters or investors after ICO listing.
When we do talk about certain price of a token then it would always vary with its total supply and its normal to presume that the higher the supply the less the value or ico price and the lower the supply the expensive would it be. Average price of ICO tokens would vary and these are the things you would able to observe on most of them presuming that they do have still an imaginary fixed total supply since tokens aren't being sold yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

An ICO can determine the price of it`s token as it wants. The price does not mean anything without knowing the total supply which multiplied with the price gives the value.  If there is demand for the token and interest for buying it , they can price it high and have success.
Contrary if there is no interest for the token they can price it cheap it will be a failure .

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Today, when ETH is not in the best condition, more and more projects increase soft caps and ICO prices, because they do not want to become victims of another crisis. I consider that in future most ICOs will use gold or USD as stable currency for storing.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Seems like a lot of coins go to shit because of high ICO prices

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value

The more tokens are supplied, the lower the price. However, there are some exceptions, especially when team and advistors set 30%% to the reserve fund. On the first stages such insurance works great, but may affect price of token in long-term ride.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: