Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Looking for Crypto Trader  (Read 239 times)
Blackbot (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

Dear community member,

We´re looking for some crypto trader who want to join our team. We are about to launch our own project soon and due to this we want to expand the team.

We have licensed companies and working on crypto exchanges as well as on real broker platforms. So we are interested in all people who can trade on their own.
We have offices in Germany, Dubai and Austria. So you can join us and work with us in our offices or you just work from your home office.
Our trading headquarter of the trading team is based in Dubai, where I´m also operating from.

At first we need an overview about your skills, references and trading style. Due to your salary is based on your profits there will be no limited salary for you.
At first you will get a "test" account with a small amount of BTC for a period of 2-4 weeks. If it´s working good and we can see your skills we will increase the amount a lot.
All in all there is no risk for you, just a great chance to earn money with trading crypto currencies.

If you are interested in more just contact me here or write down a comment. If you want to have a personal discussion about this just DM me on Telegram.

Just add @JannickBroering and we can get in detail.

Regards,

Jannick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackbot (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

Dear community member,

We´re looking for some crypto trader who want to join our team. We are about to launch our own project soon and due to this we want to expand the team.

We have licensed companies and working on crypto exchanges as well as on real broker platforms. So we are interested in all people who can trade on their own.
We have offices in Germany, Dubai and Austria. So you can join us and work with us in our offices or you just work from your home office.
Our trading headquarter of the trading team is based in Dubai, where I´m also operating from.

At first we need an overview about your skills, references and trading style. Due to your salary is based on your profits there will be no limited salary for you.
At first you will get a "test" account with a small amount of BTC for a period of 2-4 weeks. If it´s working good and we can see your skills we will increase the amount a lot.
All in all there is no risk for you, just a great chance to earn money with trading crypto currencies.

If you are interested in more just contact me here or write down a comment. If you want to have a personal discussion about this just DM me on Telegram.

Just add @JannickBroering and we can get in detail.

Regards,

Jannick

Still active! Smiley
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Yeah thanks for opening a opportunity for crypto traders. Yeah I am an trader also. Have got exp of 5 years crypto trading.let me know if I can be a member of your team.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Blackbot (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

Yeah thanks for opening a opportunity for crypto traders. Yeah I am an trader also. Have got exp of 5 years crypto trading.let me know if I can be a member of your team.

Hey,

If you want to talk in detail just give me a DM on Telegram @JannickBroering

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Blackbot
crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

If you are still looking,please let me know
I am interested
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

Hello,

Sent you a PM on telegram
I think my company can be the perfect fit for your trading job

Thanks

Duke

Blackbot (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Hello,

Sent you a PM on telegram
I think my company can be the perfect fit for your trading job

Thanks

Duke

Hey,

I did not receive the message.
Just write me again to @JannickBroering at Telegram or give me a short Message with your details over here so I can get in touch with you.

Regards,

Jannick
Blackbot (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

Still looking for good trader.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

I might be interested in this, I will send you a message via telegram.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: