Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is blockbuster technology a good career for a student  (Read 1557 times)
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

Yes, I definitely think so! Since we are the generation of new era, everything is upgrading especially with technology. Blockbuster tech (you mean blockchain) has just begun, I know a lot of people will be very much interested. Plus, having this within the choices makes students choose and explore more career options.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

Blockchain Technology is a Great Technology We all know about it We know that in which field it can work What do you all think about it for a student Technology will prove to be a good career

Yes,Blockchain technology is a great technology that probably use in other countries.Crypto is also a good way for the student to earn money for their career.By this , they can help their parents to provide their needs.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

As long as it is about or related to technology then it is a good career for a student because we are now in the era where we are starting to create the fantasies that we are visualizing for the future, in short we are now in the era of technology so a career that is related to technology can really be useful in the future and even now.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

Yes of course it is. Every new and emerging technology offers a great deal of opportunities I think. Instead of going for old school career paths on colleges, one can choose emerging techs to follow.

IndependentWild87

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

Of course, because in the future every thing will run related or based on this so, if the students learn it they will definitely get a bright future.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

The technology has a good and bad effect to students. The good effects is they will get another information through technology and technology will very useful to everyone because some of hard things and doing become easier because of technology but the bad side of technology is students become lazy and some of students addicted to technology that give a huge influence to everyone.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Blockchain Technology is a Great Technology We all know about it We know that in which field it can work What do you all think about it for a student Technology will prove to be a good career
We all know that it’s now being a decade after the introduction of bitcoin and now the bitcoin is the most successful and the most popular crypto currency and I should say the most successful investment and this is the reason why millions of people around the world consider bitcoin so safe and the most profitable one but for now, as it is decentralised in almost every country so for now it is suitable as a kind of investment only and I am sure that it will be very good career option for students in future.
AlexSandree44

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:25:15 AM

I think blockchain is not only limited to electronic money but I believe we should have other things that it can apply. So in the near future, when every industry adopts the blockchain, there will be a large number of job opportunities to be made to fetch.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Any IT related career is great these days. And blockchain is one of them. There are future professions what has growing demand, so you can be sure, you will have well-paid job for all your life.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

Absolutely blockbuster technology is a great opportunity to have a good career for a student. Because it is a new technology and have a bright future. It has the potential to be further developed and expanded.
cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

Yes! Although I am not into tech and programming, I have 5 reasons to believe blockchain is a great career choice for students.
Here they are:

1. Many industries are starting to search for the ways of adopting the blockchain system into their operations. It's not necessary for the industry to be related with crypto currencies. Even the medical industry is now integrating the blockchain technology.

2. There is a huge demand and shortage for the blockchain developers. This means, that the salary ranges for the related job positions will be extremely high.

3. In general, the IT field has great perspectives for the junior professionals. Blockchain is a part of it, so there will be lots of amazing growth opportunities for the candidates.

4. It's super interesting. The technology is getting developed, so there always something new to learn and practice.

5. You can develop your own products on blockchain. For instance, you can write a DAPP for Ethereum and start making money from the so-called smart contracts.

Good luck!  Cool
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Blockbuster went out of business mate, so I don't think it's the right path for you Wink
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

I think that it does not matter whether you are a student or already an expert in a certain field, perhaps you are a pupil, the blockchain offers us all equally favorable conditions. We just need to be able to think with our heads and use this technology in the right direction
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

I think it is high time higher educational institutions such as the universities begin to introduce courses on blockchain technology. I believe blockbuster technology  as a course can be implemented so students can take it up, it is a good  career path that a student can take it up.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

I agree with you. For young people it is a great opportunity to build a career and arrange their lives as they want. I am a student myself and for me cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to correct my life for the better.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

I think that it does not matter whether you are a student or already an expert in a certain field, perhaps you are a pupil, the blockchain offers us all equally favorable conditions. We just need to be able to think with our heads and use this technology in the right direction
Yes I agree with you, that the blockchain technology offer us to use it equally favorable conditions on which everyone can be benefited from it and use it easily. It will help everyone to have a good career on which they can have an ability to improve their financial status in life by using it.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

For the new generations students to know this blockchain technology is a must because this is the new trend that is very helpful to their future.Since bitcoin is the new trend of a currency,these new generations of students deserves to know bitcoins existence and to be studied by them is very crucial to make them understand what cryptocurrency all about and how it works,making their life a successful trader or maybe a coin creator in the future.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

You are right, for many people who only choose what to do in life, it is worth considering bitcoin as a earnings and a direction in which it is worth developing. This is the technology of the future, which has a great prospect of development, so it should be very attractive for the student.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Blockchain is a technology that will soon take over the world (in a good way). Therefore, for the younger generation it is very important to understand it to understand how it works. Especially since it can bring a good income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

It was also my career in a sense. Bitcoin I began to engage in the last year of the University and after graduation I did not go to work in the specialty and began to develop in the cryptocurrency market as it is really interesting and perspective for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: