Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to NEO?  (Read 320 times)
daoquanghuan (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

I really did not know what happened to NEO. I bought it at $ 160 and ranked 6 on the capitalization market. Yet today the price of NEO is only $ 19, ranked 15th on the coinmarketcap, why a potential co-platform and such a large ecosystem have fallen dramatically. Do you think this is a good time to hold NEO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

It's hard for anyone to know the exact reason for NEO, I think just as patient patience will come to you
Dmitry Nagiev

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

Neo has weak community and lack of competitive, that's why NEO lose.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

nothing happens just some weak hand speculator exit the market it's a huge opportunity to invest in neo right now and take some gas dividend good luck
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

That is one of the most potential coin, in my opinion should hold anchor for a long time
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

this is not just a matter of neo, look at other alts, even eth alone falls far behind everyone's expectations. I think market conditions are very bad and much worse than bearish earlier this year.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

I really did not know what happened to NEO. I bought it at $ 160 and ranked 6 on the capitalization market. Yet today the price of NEO is only $ 19, ranked 15th on the coinmarketcap, why a potential co-platform and such a large ecosystem have fallen dramatically. Do you think this is a good time to hold NEO?

jesus christ!!! that is very bad what a shortage, that is why i don't trust any coin again even ethereum has gone beyond the market price so i don't really what is affecting the market all this days.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
Merited by ostsee77 (1)

If we leave aside the current bearish sentiment of the market, NEO seems to have additional problems. The community is currently caught up in a debate as to whether their NEO token should remain indivisible or not.

They are about to release the next version of the NEO software, and some team members, including one of their co-founders are pushing forward the idea of NEO being divisible, which could solve governance problem and generally inactive token holders.

The other issue that could be solved with this move is price related. If the price rises again to $160, a divisible NEO could be more accessible to small investors.

I don't know to what extent the community is polarized with respect to this move, but it will be interesting to see how they deal with this dilemma.
Pumpkin Project
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

It's ok, when the whole market down like this, NEO still is the best coin to invest.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

If we leave aside the current bearish sentiment of the market, NEO seems to have additional problems. The community is currently caught up in a debate as to whether their NEO token should remain indivisible or not.

They are about to release the next version of the NEO software, and some team members, including one of their co-founders are pushing forward the idea of NEO being divisible, which could solve governance problem and generally inactive token holders.

The other issue that could be solved with this move is price related. If the price rises again to $160, a divisible NEO could be more accessible to small investors.

I don't know to what extent the community is polarized with respect to this move, but it will be interesting to see how they deal with this dilemma.

that's very interesting. i didn't know. now i'm going to wait a little longer and not buy neo. that's too insecure for me. then i buy a little btc and later when everything is ok again i can still buy neo from the btc. that's my tactic now
Tharu96

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

At this moment considering the crypto market most of altcoins prices are falls. This is not just a matter of NEO.
Ethereum and Bitcoin also falls behind expectations. When the market become recovery again, Neo price will rise again. Just hold.
csrampure

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Lots of Altcoin also fall. Its better to hold Neo and wait for bull run  Sad
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

I think Neo has suffered greatly from the bearish market and things have been stalled since
But it is still a beautiful project with good concepts

So be patient
It will gloom
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

NEO is a good project, but there are many barriers.
First is the law relating to digital money of China! Secondly, this times, most altcoin and tokens are heavily discounted, which affects the overall trend of both bitcoin and altcoin!
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

It same to me, I have invested LTC in the highest price, now only worth around USD55 per one, I have lost over 1 BTC in it, but I will hold it for my long term investor, it's always hard to speculate in the future, I till trust in the crypto in this time, and believe market will growth again later.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

it's not a good time to hold NEO and i have said that in so many times after the voting result about the popularity of the smartcontract platform in china has been putting NEO below ethereum and it's not worth to ohld NEO token anymore. Lack of demand and development and really small community even there was an ethereum ico that has been giving a better monthly airdrop than NEO it's crap platform.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

OMG, where have you been , in a cave located in Arctica?  Grin Grin

The hype ended and right now the hype is gone, the fear is dominating the market. Unfortunately I also bought some at 140$ but i did increase my holdings on the way down, is old some and bought some lower. I still believe in this coin and i am not selling it mainly because there is no use of seeling it now for cents on the dollar.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

Because NEO's team is currently developing another project,ONT.
And it is now in a bear market, with almost all tokens in decline.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

It is possible that in the near future the NEO exchange rate may decrease for correction or for some time to be in the stage of a horizontal trend. In this case, the likely level of support for the NEO price trend will be the region in the region of $ 24- $ 25 per coin.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

it's going to re-branding to ANTshare-again. hehe
Just kidding. in this kind of shitty market, every coin are down so hard. not only NEO. so if you did not cut loss yet, I don't think this is a good time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: