Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to NEO?  (Read 323 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I'm believe NEO is a potential coin and don't look the price right now, did you know we still in bear market? did you know NEO ICO price and what is the price of NEO before it's start to grow? Please go to check first, investor portfolio still in profit status if you bought at last year June/July, nothing you can do right now, just wait market recover, remember not only NEO, all altcoin drop a lot of value right now

Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

platform coins like neo depends a lot on adoption and potential adoption...maybe things wasn't looking up in the past few months? but then again the entire crypto market saw a pullback...
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

I've heard a lot of forecasts, but almost all of them are not based on any objective factors, only assumptions, but it's like trying to guess the future price. NEO undoubtedly has potential and I believe that it will develop and compete with many similar projects.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I really did not know what happened to NEO. I bought it at $ 160 and ranked 6 on the capitalization market. Yet today the price of NEO is only $ 19, ranked 15th on the coinmarketcap, why a potential co-platform and such a large ecosystem have fallen dramatically. Do you think this is a good time to hold NEO?

neo is just following the trend just hold it through the bloodbath btc dominance is increasing and there are speculations that bull run will start from oct. if you have hold it since the dip  then just don't sell it now

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

NEO showed a very strong decline, but I still believe that NEO will be able to restore its previous performance. NEO moves down with the whole market, only faster than the whole market, I hope that it will grow faster as well.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

No body can give you the right answer to your question, as it is impoosible to predict when Neo and the whole market will recover. But one thing is for certain, you dont make loss only when you sell.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

NEO will be one of the first risers when the market returns! It will come to a level that will make investors happy again. There is no doubt in this regard.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

I will advise you hold your neo coin don't even think about selling them. NEO has good potential and very low supply as market will recover NEO Fight back harder. 

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

NEO certainly has issues at the minute. That said, i still think its a great platform and there is some great innovation going on there. Like every other coin its bleeding out at the minute so you just have to invest wherever you feel comfortable. For the guys that bought the top...its going to take a while to get back to those days! Huh
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I really did not know what happened to NEO. I bought it at $ 160 and ranked 6 on the capitalization market. Yet today the price of NEO is only $ 19, ranked 15th on the coinmarketcap, why a potential co-platform and such a large ecosystem have fallen dramatically. Do you think this is a good time to hold NEO?
For your situation, you better hold it and let it rise again cause it's a big loss for you if you didn't do it.  It is a bad idea to sacrifice such huge amount and sell your tokens for the seek that it won't loss totally.  The entire market is in dip, we shouldnt have to worry so much cause isn't only NEO is affected but all coins in the market.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Nothing happen to Neo, the price is low mainly because of the market situation and most of the coins are affected. Sorry to hear that you bought at ATH, the only way is to hold now. Selling at 10% of your purchase price doesn’t make sense.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

nothing develops self-possessed any flimsy cursive doodle adventurer gate the outlet it's a brobdingnagian chance to adorn in neo deserved these days and select any gas dividend choice luck
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

I'm believe NEO is a potential coin and don't look the price right now, did you know we still in bear market? did you know NEO ICO price and what is the price of NEO before it's start to grow? Please go to check first, investor portfolio still in profit status if you bought at last year June/July, nothing you can do right now, just wait market recover, remember not only NEO, all altcoin drop a lot of value right now
neo has good potential, but for now it is only too late to develop and maybe now neo can still develop and have good potential in crypyto. so I think neo can grow tall in the future.

Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Now it would be foolish to sell it for $ 19 and lose $ 141. Just forget about it until the next wave of HYIP and growth. Neo will show itself, believe me
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

Now the whole market has fallen. What surprises you? I think that neo fell because it did not survive the competition. Now there are a lot of good coins whose price is too low.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Considering what is happening to all coins i would say it is about right. What you need to remember is that institutional investors will only buy up trustworthy coins, and Asian whales will certainly pick up a shed load of NEO. Holding big wallets of NEO and GAS tokens now will make you a wealthy individual this time next year.
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Personally, I now buy it all free money, because his next target is 300-350$  and it is after all x13 and I can only be happy)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

If you will just be fair you could see that the whole crypto market is in difficult in which all coins are unhealthy specially Bitcoins and Ethereum in which there price dramatically fall down. This was due to bearish trend in which in effect on that time therefore you should not be worry by your self because you are not alone on this investments that suffered losses. Hopefully the Bullish market is starting and be confident that NEO will bounce back as it was belong to the top ranked crypto.
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Yes,  there has been a huge decline in Neo coin in relation to ranking at CMC exchange site and it's market price value. However,  I believe it is not over yet for Neo for it will continue to move on and recover from it's dip.
Remat34

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

What is happening to Neo isn't anything that requires a cause for alarm at all. As we can see this problem isn't for one, but for all. Several more promising projects than Neo have suffered even serious cases than Neo. The coin will eventually turn out better than it used to be when stability returns back to us. The now is having it's play on Neo. Nothing more, nothing less.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: