Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutrality Coin  (Read 30461 times)
Neutrality (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:58:42 AM

Is there a specific exchange people want the coin on? We are going to work on voting for coin submission

Getting it on Cryptsy would be huge. When you do I  will trade it.

Ok that is the kind of feedback we need to hear. We appreciated Bittrex and saw it as a good exchange but apparently people like cryptsy better and or would have traded on that platform. So we will get to work on that. Can people list their top three exchanges?
lostmojo

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:34:34 PM

I was lucky enough to dispute the charge with my credit card and was reimbursed. 

Unless you returned the coins and asked for a refund that was never given, then you are committing creditcard fraud, by charging back something you purchased and received. So you should not be accusing other of scamming when you admit you are yourself a fraudster.

I hate these scam coins and devs as much as anybody. But the bottom line is you were foolish enough to buy into an ipo, and did received your cut of the premine, but lost out because you diddnt dump fast enough, so you should not of charged back your card.

Miley Cyrus Coin: LaB1XqDS65DhXdyWgsamPR8xUBtzSh9Jw5
emeraldforce

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:51:27 PM

Is there a specific exchange people want the coin on? We are going to work on voting for coin submission

Ok that is the kind of feedback we need to hear. We appreciated Bittrex and saw it as a good exchange but apparently people like cryptsy better and or would have traded on that platform. So we will get to work on that. Can people list their top three exchanges?

Poloniex.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:12:53 AM

Poloniex.

Thank you. With this feedback can people please state why they prefer a specific exchange over another
ace321

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:46:33 PM

I would like to see it on Mintpal.
D4rkAng3l

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:56:26 PM

Hello to everybody,

I am very interested in this coin but I have some doubts about it:

1) Is yet minable or the mine phase are ended?

2) Can I find this coin on some exchange?

3) How can I know the mining difficulty paramether and the profittability of this coin?

Tnx
Andrea
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:33:36 AM

I would like to see it on Mintpal.

Thank you for that
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:35:15 AM

Hello to everybody,

I am very interested in this coin but I have some doubts about it:

1) Is yet minable or the mine phase are ended?

2) Can I find this coin on some exchange?

3) How can I know the mining difficulty paramether and the profittability of this coin?

Tnx
Andrea

1. It is definitely mineable.

2. It is currently not on an exchange and we are considering the best exchange / exchanges to put it on.

3. It can be mined / difficulty found with the pool found at http://pool.neutralitycoin.com
ace321

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:21:30 AM

I mentioned mintpal above but cryptsy is also good.  They have the most volume for the main coins so they are easier to trade on.  Thanks.
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:03:49 PM

I mentioned mintpal above but cryptsy is also good.  They have the most volume for the main coins so they are easier to trade on.  Thanks.

Thank you for that.
topdog44

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

Hey look, I have 20,000 worthless coins, so no one hopes this takes off more than me, just not at the expense of others so this crook can pad his wallet. Google James Renouf and see for yourself. I hope someone does take it over and it succeeds. It was a good premise, but unfortunately devised by a known scam artist who only cares about the bottom line, not the B.S. he spews about neutrality.

You have 20,000 coins? Why not give it a chance have some patience and see what it does before you bash it?

I too am one of the 50 people involved in the original deal with James Renouf.
Iam disappointed also that the coin has not taken off as promised, I know James is well known on the warrior forum and has a great reputation. He did say that the coin will take time to be established and with his marketing experience I hope that this is the case.
I am giving the coin a chance and have patience , just hope the development will improve.
Would like to see the coin on Mintpal
FreedomRings

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:16:33 PM

I have been mining this coin from day 1.  I did an internet search on "Net Neutrality" and saw the coin in the search results.  I went to the website for it and found the pool site and the wallet plainly displayed.  The announce page was here from day 1 and I can tell you FOR A FACT that there were no coins mined before the start date because I started watching the pool on day 1.  Today I have millions of these coins - and anyone can if they mine them - and anyone could have them today if they took the initiative as I did when the new coin came out.

Yes, I was fortunate because of my interest in net neutrality, but the point is this:  I am sorry you didn't get rich quick, I am sorry you have sour grapes, but the internet is free to use for everyone that applies themselves and cryptocurrency is an internet phenomenon that is still available to everyone to use (thank God) - you got a gift of 20,000 coins (that I had to pay for in mining equipment and kilowatt hours) - and you complain that you didn't get rich off of them overnight?  Get real.  Better yet, realize that a coin is successful because people like me find it important and finding more people like me and talking the coin up rather than down might just make those 20,000 coins you were given a life-changing boon to your finances.

Every coin I have looked at has had it ups and downs.  Things break and get fixed.  Pools come and go.  Prices ebb and flow.  The successful coins are the ones that survive the turmoil thanks to a dedicated community who persists and is determined.  Let's be one of those communities.
ace321

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:29:44 AM

The coin can be mined.  A colleague of mine just sent me information on a start-up company whose goal is to bring crypto-currencies to the masses.  They are providing software, hardware & mentoring to people (non techies) who would like to mine.  The software is state of the art & tells you which coin is the most profitable to mine at any given time.  It's web based so you can literally switch coins at the push of a button.  The hardware is plug n play so all you have to be able to do is turn on your computer.  You can mine Neutrality coins or any other you wish.  There is a webinar this Tues (7/22) on the whole collection (software & hardware).  You can register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/1372950633861310210  it starts at 7pm CST.  I would suggest attending if you have any interest in assembling a total alt coin package.  They have special deals until Aug 1 & if you are so inclined you can sign up here:  go.digisade.com   ID:DGS73935  

This would be a great way to accumulate a large number of Neutrality coins.
coinmilker

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:21:36 PM

It was a good premise

James Renouf has been a huge supporter of this coin (amongst other people) and premise from basically the beginning but is not the developer. We know he has heavily promoted and had products / trainings on Bitcoin and Dogecoin also amongst others. He is known I guess for teaching people about crypto currencies. You would have to ask him about his different crypto currency trainings, mining contracts and views on coins. We have also been working hard on being accepted by net neutrality organizations. Once one jumps on board and states they accept it or prefer it that will be a huge announcement. We want everyone to be aware of and support net neutrality first. Then we would like them to obviously use our coin as a way to show their support for the movement.

We have been involved with this coin from its original idea to where we are now for almost a year. We have had many ups and downs including price. We as much as anyone are not happy that the coin is off of Bittrex for now. We were glad people were able to trade for btc for a period of time to change to fiat if they liked but obviously we don't want that to be temporary. A lot of people mining at one point to where we are today. But as stated from the beginning we will have people like the coin, people that don't. People that mine it, people that don't.

Bottom line is we will continue to promote this coin and net neutrality to the users of this forum along with anyone else that is interested in the concept over the long haul. We have been at it for over a year and look forward to year number two.

Isn't it kinda weird to write about yourself pretending not to be yourself?!  YOU are James Renouf!  Really though, who cares, what I DO care about is you lying about it!!  I know all about your plans with this coin from the start as a friend was part of your "inner circle", it pisses me off you took people for this ride!!  Then continue to lie in this thread about who you really are what YOU really did with this coin!

A previous poster stated "He asked everyone to keep it a secret while he, and only he (he specifically told others NOT to mine) mined the coins.".  I KNOW this to be true and FACTUAL!  You have not responded to this for obvious reasons, but people should KNOW this is in fact true and you are fucking sitting on well over 10% of this coin's entire network.  You did this so those 50 people could encourage this community on BCT to raise the value so you could sell your cool 12 plus million coins.

Those 50 people ALL lost their $400 they put up, because they believed in YOU as a marketer, they believed a good marketer would fucking market this coin, but you have done SHIT to market this coin.  The only fucking thing that has been discussed or looked at is getting on an exchange!  Even after getting QUICKLY delisted from the first one.....one would think there would be a lesson to be learned to here but here we are again talking about nothing but getting on another exchange.  FOR WHAT MAN!? 

As it sits, this coin has NOTHING to offer anyone but a cool name on a hot topic.  In case you still have not realized the problem here, this is NOT WTF this coin needs?!  You're a fucking marketer but have be told it is the marketing and innovation that is supremely lacking here, getting on another exchange will do NOTHING except perhaps allow you to sell a few of your coins, which I am sure you look at as a waste knowing you are doing nothing to really help this coin!  At least we can all be grateful your scam was only partially successful and you now hold the largest bag of worthless crap:-)

You REALLY should give these 50 people their god damn money back, you stole it with your lack of fulfilling promises to all of them!!!!!

You "teach" people about crypto currencies but obviously don't know shit about making a coin OR MARKETING ONE apparently, the one thing all those 50 people trusted you WOULD and could do!  You flat out ripped all of these people off man, no if's and's or but's about it!!!  THIS has been your business model for some time, in fact and hilarious as I think about it, you just released a fucking product teaching people how to sell WORTHLESS info products in niches they know nothing about:-)  This is what you have done in the crypto niche, sold worthless products on a topic you know nothing about.  THIS is your specialty and this you have openly and publicly admitted!  You think you offer any real value in your courses man, when you know so damn little about the topics you publish on?!  You line your fucking pockets off of people's desperation and you give nothing of any real value in any of them!  Might help though if you really knew WTF you were talking about lol:-)

You have already proven to the world that you are clueless with what you are doing with Neutrality Coin, this coin is going NOWHERE with you in the driver's seat!  The ONLY hope is that this coin sees a community take over of it, OR if you were fucking smart, you would seek some help from someone who knows WTF they are doing in bringing a coin to success!!  It needs innovation and it NEEDS heavy marketing, not someone doing NOTHING but hoping to get on another exchange, or coin market cap for that matter either. 

WTF good will it do anyways to get on coin market cap when there is no fucking market?!  Yeah, that's gonna make things all better.  Dude, you NEED some help, or we need someone else paddling the boat!

How about this!  You collected 20 fucking thousand dollars from these 50 people, that is if there was in fact only 50 people, I REALLY have to wonder about that as well!  You claimed to have charged this, not just for the coin, but for a handful of webinars educating on crypto currencies as well, this is BULLSHIT.  You gave SHIT for value in those webinars and just made it known how little you really know about all of this, this shows even more with your actions with this coin.  Hell, one of them you had some other dude who didn't know shit just talk about mining basics.  From what I was told, this guy even admitted he didn't know shit, but you pretend you gave these people $400 dollars worth of value for 4-6 wasted hours essentially.  I can't back this part up as I was not there, but I know it's true nonetheless!

If you won't refund these people their $400, then take that cool $20k you stole from them and put it into marketing this coin!!!  Do you have any fucking idea what $20K could do for a coin, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would see this could EASILY be made back MANY times over with you holding over 12 million coins!!  This is what you should have planned from the beginning, but instead you outright fucking scammed these people and just took their money to the bank!!  Jesus Christ man, I bet most of these people gave up their last $400 because they believed the bullshit you were feeding them.

I swear to god, I don't know how the fuck people like you sleep at night!!!!!  You are a TERRIBLE human being for your actions and willingness to make a buck by burying people farther than they were before they met you!!

I have been mining this coin from day 1.  I did an internet search on "Net Neutrality" and saw the coin in the search results.  I went to the website for it and found the pool site and the wallet plainly displayed.  The announce page was here from day 1 and I can tell you FOR A FACT that there were no coins mined before the start date because I started watching the pool on day 1.  Today I have millions of these coins - and anyone can if they mine them - and anyone could have them today if they took the initiative as I did when the new coin came out.

Yes, I was fortunate because of my interest in net neutrality, but the point is this:  I am sorry you didn't get rich quick, I am sorry you have sour grapes, but the internet is free to use for everyone that applies themselves and cryptocurrency is an internet phenomenon that is still available to everyone to use (thank God) - you got a gift of 20,000 coins (that I had to pay for in mining equipment and kilowatt hours) - and you complain that you didn't get rich off of them overnight?  Get real.  Better yet, realize that a coin is successful because people like me find it important and finding more people like me and talking the coin up rather than down might just make those 20,000 coins you were given a life-changing boon to your finances.

Every coin I have looked at has had it ups and downs.  Things break and get fixed.  Pools come and go.  Prices ebb and flow.  The successful coins are the ones that survive the turmoil thanks to a dedicated community who persists and is determined.  Let's be one of those communities.

I seriously think this post was either done by James himself, or someone he asked to post it!  Or maybe, you are just innocently ignorant or naive to what has and IS really going on here with this coin and dev?!  Either way, it is very deceptive and partially lies.  I suppose this post gives great advice in most situations, but NOT here, we were fucking scammed and GOOD.  This NEEDS to be dealt with and acknowledged before this coin will EVER have a chance to prosper!  These people are not fucking crying because they didn't get rich overnight, they are crying because of OBVIOUS deception and being scammed!

"The announce page was here from day 1 and I can tell you FOR A FACT that there were no coins mined before the start date because I started watching the pool on day 1."  You are completely correct with what you say here, BUUUUUUUUTTTTTT you are leaving out the most important part which has already been stated and conveniently fucking ignored!!  This went down exactly how you expect a scam to go down.  The launch was kept VERY quiet on PURPOSE!!!  He explicitly asked his 50 followers NOT to post in this thread so as to not bump the thread to get any attention, he then told all 50 of these people that they could NOT mine the coin either, whilst he and he ALONE raped the fucking thing for all he could......well over 12 million coins mined before he let anyone else mine the damn coin, then turns around and gives all these people a measly 20K for their "investment"!!  Wrong word to use obviously, but this is what they all thought they were doing, INVESTING, NOT paying for some lame ass worthless webinars.

These webinars were in fact SUPPOSED to be all about the coin and how it was going to marketed, as I was told this was not the case and they all turned out to be bullshit basics crap about mining, trading and crypto in general.  People were made to believe it would be a group effort to promote Neutrality Coin, but were then instructed on what they could and could not do, all of which to benefit James and JUST James, not the 50 people he was in the middle of ripping off!

So you are completely correct sir, there was no premine TECHNICALLY, this was FAR FAR FAR FAR fucking worse!!!!!!!  Not only did James flat out scam all 50 of these people, but he also scammed everyone on this forum or that has read this damn thread!!!!

Really hoping to just get the damn truth out there and in the open so we can move on from this bullshit, deceit and scam.  I will give James one thing here, he started this with a great idea.......minus the ripping people off part, net neutrality is a HUGE topic and concern for people everywhere.  This gives this coin GREAT potential with a REAL dev sitting in the driver's seat!!  I don't personally have much of this coin, but enough that I would make a few good dollars if this would see the success it likely could have given the topic it targets, for this reason and for those people that got ripped by this guy, I hope to see this coin taken over by someone else in the near future!

I have NO desire to hurt this coin further with this post (not sure that is even possible, that job has been done and done WELL by James himself!), but again, I strongly feel this is going nowhere fast and will continue down that exact path until this is all aired out and dealt with!!

The truth MAY just set us free:-)  And people, THIS is the TRUTH and is exactly what did in FACT happen!!  And this dev claiming to be another is in FACT James Renouf!!!  FACT!!!!!  I can't say if there is anyone else working with him in this scam, but I seriously doubt it and even if there was it is still James who is most DEFINITELY the one in the driver's seat.  He is NOT a supporter, he is the creator of this scam and the one behind ALL the responses on this thread!  FACTOID again!!

Just tell the fucking truth man, it's the ONLY way to cleanse your dirty soul!

To those 50 people that fell for this guy's con, I am sorry this happened to you and pray things will turn around so you see your $400 back!  Too bad the time lost can never again be gotten back, but unfortunately scammers like this don't give a shit at what harm their gains cause.

To James, oh how your parents must be proud!  You can justify in your head however you want to feel good about yourself, but you are ripping off good people man.  Plain and simple!!  The ONLY way to do right by us all now is to refund these people their money, or invest it ALL into getting this coin going for real, and with the help of someone who knows WTF they are doing as you obviously have NO clue!  Even then, you have MUCH penance to give!
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:48:16 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 06:17:35 PM by Neutrality

WTF good will it do anyways to get on coin market cap when there is no fucking market?!

There is definitely a market for this coin. James R. is not a developer and did not create this coin nor control it now. Anyone can sell training programs on crypto currencies and sell mining contracts on different coins. In fact we want more people involved with this coin promoting it how they see fit. We want / need a positive atmosphere around this coin in order for it to move forward. There are many people involved with this coin. We have submitted the coin to several other exchanges and are looking to have them accepted. This thread needs to be about net neutrality and how to spread that to move forward. The more negativity there is the harder it makes it to get on a good exchange and pick up steam.

We need to start focusing on the topic of net neutrality which affects us all. We have been on this thread for months. We are not leaving this thread. The pool has been up for months. The coin was on an exchange for some time where many people converted it to btc.  Also thank you FreedomRings for your post showing that the pool has been available for all to mine from the moment it was released. Thank you to all of the people that support the cause of net neutrality. Whether you like this specific coin or not.
FreedomRings

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:36:12 PM

I seriously think this post was either done by James himself, or someone he asked to post it!  Or maybe, you are just innocently ignorant or naive to what has and IS really going on here with this coin and dev?!  Either way, it is very deceptive and partially lies.

No.  I am not that guy.  I am not one of the devs.  I was never asked to post anything by anyone.  I just saw your rant and I knew what I saw and how I found the coin and decided to let folks know that at least that much of your rant was wrong.  I told it like it was and I am sorry if you didn't like what I said, but I can't figure out what part you think is a lie, unless you mean the part where you think I am that guy you bought the thing from?

Anyway, I don't think I am naive or ignorant, but I do know that this coin has not been around long enough for you to have had those coins for very long and I don't think that reasonable people expect coins to be instantly worth a lot of money just because they exist or that someone's promises of marketing outcomes would actually happen, be fruitful or have quick results.  I have a LOT of these coins and I continue to mine them because I believe in their reason for being and I hope that in years to come they might become quite valuable - but I never expected them to become the next Lite Coin anytime soon.  There are lots of Get Rich Quick marketing materials based on Bit Coin that people have found disappointing, but that does not make Bit Coin a scam coin. 

Thank you for your warnings, we got the message, but why not put your coins in a paper wallet and shelf them away for a while (since you got your money back on the thing you bought and kept the coins they are truly free coins to you anyway) and check back in a couple of years and see if you can say "I told you so" or maybe buy a new car with your free coins - and let those of us interested in building a community here do so in a positive atmosphere based around the coin and its concept.
coinmilker

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:39:24 PM

I seriously think this post was either done by James himself, or someone he asked to post it!  Or maybe, you are just innocently ignorant or naive to what has and IS really going on here with this coin and dev?!  Either way, it is very deceptive and partially lies.

No.  I am not that guy.  I am not one of the devs.  I was never asked to post anything by anyone.  I just saw your rant and I knew what I saw and how I found the coin and decided to let folks know that at least that much of your rant was wrong.  I told it like it was and I am sorry if you didn't like what I said, but I can't figure out what part you think is a lie, unless you mean the part where you think I am that guy you bought the thing from?

Anyway, I don't think I am naive or ignorant, but I do know that this coin has not been around long enough for you to have had those coins for very long and I don't think that reasonable people expect coins to be instantly worth a lot of money just because they exist or that someone's promises of marketing outcomes would actually happen, be fruitful or have quick results.  I have a LOT of these coins and I continue to mine them because I believe in their reason for being and I hope that in years to come they might become quite valuable - but I never expected them to become the next Lite Coin anytime soon.  There are lots of Get Rich Quick marketing materials based on Bit Coin that people have found disappointing, but that does not make Bit Coin a scam coin. 

Thank you for your warnings, we got the message, but why not put your coins in a paper wallet and shelf them away for a while (since you got your money back on the thing you bought and kept the coins they are truly free coins to you anyway) and check back in a couple of years and see if you can say "I told you so" or maybe buy a new car with your free coins - and let those of us interested in building a community here do so in a positive atmosphere based around the coin and its concept.

Maybe I stepped out of line a bit with the "partially lies" comment at the end of that sentence, there is in fact nothing in your post that I can say are lies!  For this I apologize, but for me it felt somewhat like lies with the way you described the initial mining you did as being fair to all.  You are essentially promoting the very thing that James set out to make people think, but was not reality!  It seems as if you are promoting the fact that all was fair because you stumbled across the coin and got your millions, I guess you are lucky as almost everyone that knew about this coin from the beginning were INSTRUCTED NOT to mine the coin.  I would guess you not being one of his group, you were allowed to mine.  Anyone can see with their own eyes that James has over 12 million of these coin from his efforts in deceiving everyone, it's right there on the pool for all to see!  He did this with VERY little hash power and was only able to do so because of his malintent!

Oh yeah, lets keep it all positive so this jerk can make more money from his scam!

It is hella funny what is chosen to be responded to here versus what deserves to be responded to!!  All the important points are just ignored and averted.  Dev continues to just tell lies, James was in FACT the one behind this coin and I am sure it is him behind these posts!  There is SO much deceit behind this launch and NO one is admitting it or acknowledging it, just continued lies!

I get that you want this to be positive man, you have millions and have said it multiple times.  You are obviously not a part of the scam that has transpired here, so why would you take the side of those that were?  It is in your benefit that all this just go away and not be dealt with or acknowledged, it is in your benefit that things stay positive here.  Guess what, although I hold no where near the amount you do, it is also in my best interest, but principal carries much more importance to me than the little bit of money I can make from my holdings and this is flat out wrong!

Seems you too have labeled me incorrectly.  "(since you got your money back on the thing you bought and kept the coins they are truly free coins to you anyway)", not sure where you are getting this or what I got my money back on, never bought anything and never got any money back.  I mined what I have just like you did and have grown pissed at what I have learned has transpired with this coin and launch.  I am also not one to foolishly expect over night millions, again this is not about money for me but is all about principal.  I consider myself to be a person of good morals and will speak out when being taken advantage of, or where I see others are.

I am glad that your experience with Neutrality has been all positive, you are RARE in this thread!  Look around, I am NOT the only person who is pissed about the actions of James Renouf and I am NOT the only one that continues to be pissed as he continues to lie to this community.  HE IS THE ONE BEHIND THIS COIN!!  Maybe someone who was part of his group could post one of his webinars for all to see the truth, he claimed it as ALL his because it IS all his.  I am sure someone that took part will have his webinar recordings, hopefully one of them will see this and post a link for all to view the outright lies going on here.  Everything I have said would be revealed and could not longer be ignored and lied about!!

Please understand, I have very positive thoughts with the COIN and what it represents, that is why I mined it when I heard about it.  It is the dev that is the scam here, James Renouf.  I think if he was removed from the coin, it could be a HUGE success, but this whole thing was started as a scam and that needs to be dealt with first.  I really hope you are not foolish enough to believe that it is NOT James Renouf behind this coin and i hope you don't dis believe what myself and others are trying bring out in the open here, because it is all true man.  So are we to continue to hope for success and keep "positive" when we ALL know a fucking scam artist is behind this project and continues to deceive and lie to the community so he can further line his pockets from this scam?

How can you just ignore what has been revealed with the actions of James?  How can you support such things and act as if nobody should be pissed about being greatly taken advantage of.  You see, it is not me and the others here that are telling the TRUTH that is bringing the negativity, that is ALL James and his greedy actions, as well as his continued lies pretending not be involved with HIS coin anymore.  You made a comment about "reasonable people" and their expectations, I don't think a moral or reasonable person would support ANY actions such as those being brought out here!!

Do you want all the people that got ripped off to just be quiet and disappear so your millions can have chance to gain value?  I would hope you are not "that person"!!  Perhaps you think it is me and the others that are lying and not the dev (James Renouf), I am sorry to say, but this would be ignorant the way this is all coming out.

I hope to hell someone here sees all this and posts one of his webinars of him admitting HE is the one behind all this, telling people they cannot mine, telling people to do the shady things he did like not posting here to keep the thread off the top pages so no one would see it!!  Maybe then we can take the ability away from this asshole to continue his lies!  Maybe then, this community can begin to heal from his wrong doings and see prosperous times!  Dude, if you don't think this is wrong and that it should be let go or ignored, you have a serious problem!!  People deserve to know the truth, ESPECIALLY when it can protect them from being scammed as others have!!!

I say we air out our dirty laundry and deal with it before we move on from it.  If my "rants" prevent just ONE person from being taken advantage of any further from this guy, I am REALLY happy, even if it costs me and YOU to lose what holdings we have!

I hope others that were ripped off will speak their mind as well as this is not something to just be thrown under a bus to be ignored!
fat2sday2111

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:49:41 PM

Those last few posts were way to long and rambling to read the entire length, but what I did read, I agree completely.  It IS Renouf, and it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not, it is. And he now knows that this is not going to work, so he's moved onto his next scam. And sadly, there will always be enough new blood out there for him to continue to scam people. Here is a copy and paste for his new "I can't believe how easy this is, make 7 figures bullshit."

James Renouf via aweber.com Unsubscribe
Jul 20 (3 days ago)

to me
This has been something that people have asked me to put out for years. Now see how it is done. See the process of how I have created a 7 figure business with simple information products.

The proof is there. This is not concept. This is what I do. I am extremely excited to share this with you. Not only for product creation but the whole other side of it in terms of spotting profitable niches. I have made a considerable amount of money outside of product creation by using the process that I am going to give to you today.

The price is going up and you do not want to be left out of this one. I should be selling this for easily hundreds of dollars. You will be shocked at the price.

Check it out HERE.

Or by typing in to your browser XXXXXXXXXXXXX (sorry, not gonna promote for him)

See you on the inside.

Yeah, he'll see you on the "inside"....what a fucking crook, but just like with all the other Kindle bullshit and other warrior forum scams (yes, there are some decent ones, I agree)...the drone bees of this site and others will believe anything you tell them.  

So.....feel free to email me and I'll give you my bitcoin address, and you can send me some, and I'll give you 1,000,000% in 48 hours!  Believe me?
jamesreno

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:32:29 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 12:56:52 AM by jamesreno

Those last few posts were way to long and rambling

James here. Couple of guys posting that I wanted to address. I have been a part of Neutrality Coin as soon as I heard it was developed. I am a huge supporter of net neutrality and see a big opportunity to have this coin absolutely be a game changer. I am someone that does a lot of Internet Marketing. One of the things I am prolific at is creating products. For about the last year I have been obsessed with bitcoin and alternate currencies. I accumulate coins many different ways. Obviously mining and trading and straight out buying. To say that I consider myself to be a big part of this coin is not news.  I am not however the developer. I wish I was. I wish I could take credit for programming the coin or running the pool and other items. I simply am not smart enough to do that. What I am smart enough to recognize is the potential for all cryptocurrencies and specifically this one. I am not new to making products on coins. I obviously am not the reason that Dogecoin took off early on but I can say I introduced thousands of people to it. Do I give my opinion on the website? Do I open my mouth all of the time about how we can make this coin better? Definitely. Do I talk about this coin to as many people as I can? All the time.

I have had all kinds of people tell me that their wallet didn't work with Dogecoin and I helped them reinstall it. That doesn't make me the pure reason for the success or failure of the coin. The difference with this coin was that I was there extremely early. As you know one of the products I sold had a lot to do with this coin. I have had mining contracts before for other coins and you could say that I sold mining contracts for this coin but I consider that to be a small part of it. With the product there were 4 training sessions. Which turned into an unannounced 6 by the way. During those trainings 99 percent of the people were positive and told me how awesome they were. I had special guests on and we talked about things like how to mine and how to trade and other items. It was really good training and I am proud of it. We also talked about how to get people to know about crypto currencies. Specifically this one.  I had many people tell me that they learned about crypto currencies because of me and a lot have been very successful with it. That alone was worth the cost in my opinion. Also I used miners to mine neutrality coin clearly. I was not going to give this training away for free which took me hours upon hours to figure out and I wasn't going to mine coins for free. On top of that I took a major leadership role to promote this coin. And I did. I emailed literally 10's of thousands of people about it. Just like Dogecoin a ton of people installed the wallet and mined. I did other things also. People know I am involved with this coin and tell me if the pool is down for exampe. I tell the developers when I know there is an issue. They also tell me things like when a new Dogecoin wallet comes out.

Should I have taken an active role in the thread? Maybe, but I didn't want this to be about me. I'm not that important.

Am I happy this coin is not on an exchange right now? Hell no. Just like when I told people a few months ago how great Bitcoin was at $700 and then it went down to $350. People were lived at me for that. I don't hear that so much now the price is creeping up there. Just like now that this coin is off of the exchange people obviously are not happy. I want this coin to be back on the exchange but this time we need a stronger community. Not that the people in this community aren't strong, it is just that not enough were trading it when it was on Bittrex. Bitcoin was worth a penny for how long? I don't know what this coin will be in a year but I will do my best to make it popular because I believe in Net Neutrality and this coin. My goal with being a part of this coin out the gate was to make this a long term coin. Not hype it up like everyone else at the start to have a run of 2 days for a pump and then it isn't worth anything. I want this to be a long term coin. For the last two guys upset at my product I don't recall you emailing me asking for help or telling me you didn't get enough value. Maybe you did but I don't remember that. If you ever have a question reach out to me and I will help you in the crypto game. I am not the ultimate coin guru but I am involved in the coin world every day. I will continue to be a big part of this coin. But the thing is this coin is not about me. It is way bigger than that.

I've tried to get people to post on social media about this coin, get the conversation going about net neutrality in the thread and other things. Is there room to improve? Specifically on my part? Yes tons.

I am open to taking even more of a leadership role with this coin but I need others to join me. Who is with me? If it takes me posting every day in this thread I will do so.
coinmilker

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:52:21 AM

Those last few posts were way to long and rambling

James here. Couple of guys posting that I wanted to address. I have been a part of Neutrality Coin as soon as I heard it was developed. I am a huge supporter of net neutrality and see a big opportunity to have this coin absolutely be a game changer. I am someone that does a lot of Internet Marketing. One of the things I am prolific at is creating products. For about the last year I have been obsessed with bitcoin and alternate currencies. I accumulate coins many different ways. Obviously mining and trading and straight out buying. To say that I consider myself to be a big part of this coin is not news.  I am not however the developer. I wish I was. I wish I could take credit for programming the coin or running the pool and other items. I simply am not smart enough to do that. What I am smart enough to recognize is the potential for all cryptocurrencies and specifically this one. I am not new to making products on coins. I obviously am not the reason that Dogecoin took off early on but I can say I introduced thousands of people to it. Do I give my opinion on the website? Do I open my mouth all of the time about how we can make this coin better? Definitely. Do I talk about this coin to as many people as I can? All the time.

I have had all kinds of people tell me that their wallet didn't work with Dogecoin and I helped them reinstall it for example. That doesn't make me the creator of Dogecoin. The difference with this coin was that I was there extremely early. As you know one of the products I sold had a lot to do with this coin. I have had mining contracts before for other coins and you could say that I sold mining contracts for this coin but I consider that to be a small part of it. With the product there were 4 training sessions. Which turned into an unannounced 6 by the way. During those trainings 99 percent of the people were positive and told me how awesome they were. I had special guests on and we talked about things like how to mine and how to trade and other items. It was really good training and I am proud of it. We also talked about how to get people to know about crypto currencies. Specifically this one.  I had many people tell me that they learned about crypto currencies because of me and a lot have been very successful with it. That alone was worth the cost in my opinion. Also I used miners to mine neutrality coin clearly. I was not going to give this training away for free which took me hours upon hours to figure out and I wasn't going to mine coins for free. On top of that I took a major leadership role to promote this coin. And I did. I emailed literally 10's of thousands of people about it. Just like Dogecoin a ton of people installed the wallet and mined. I did other things also. People know I am involved with this coin and tell me if the pool is down for exampe. I tell the developers when I know there is an issue. They also tell me things like when a new Dogecoin wallet comes out.

Should I have taken an active role in the thread? Maybe. I think I will at this point going forward.

Am I happy this coin is not on an exchange right now? Hell no. Just like when I told people a few months ago how great Bitcoin was at $700 and then it went down to $350. People were lived at me for that. I don't hear that so much now the price is creeping up there. Just like now that this coin is off of the exchange people obviously are not happy. I want this coin to be back on the exchange but this time we need a stronger community. Not that the people in this community aren't strong, it is just that not enough were trading it when it was on Bittrex. Bitcoin was worth a penny for how long? I don't know what this coin will be in a year but I will do my best to make it popular because I believe in Net Neutrality and this coin. My goal with being a part of this coin out the gate was to make this a long term coin. Not hype it up like everyone else at the start to have a run of 2 days for a pump and then it isn't worth anything. I want this to be a long term coin. For the last two guys upset at my product I don't recall you emailing me asking for help or telling me you didn't get enough value. Maybe you did but I don't remember that. If you ever have a question reach out to me and I will help you in the crypto game. I am not the ultimate coin guru but I am involved in the coin world every day. I will continue to be a big part of this coin. But the thing is this coin is not about me. It is way bigger than that.

I've tried to get people to post on social media about this coin, get the conversation going about net neutrality in the thread and other things. Is there room to improve? Specifically on my part? Yes tons.

I am open to taking even more of a leadership role with this coin.

Did you specifically tell this group of 50 people not to post in this thread at the start so it would aid in it going unnoticed?  Why?

Did you specifically tell these same people they could not mine it when it launched, while you alone mined it for 6 weeks?  Why?

Of this 12 million plus coins you mined, how many were given to the group as a fair and EQUAL distribution? 

How many do you still hold from this 12 million?

People in this group thought from what they were being told that you and you alone were behind this coin.  If this is not the truth and you are not the man behind this coin, why did they all apparently believe that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: