Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan: the land of the engineers and TenUp.  (Read 149 times)
Asadali569 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 03:42:41 PM by Asadali569

Hello,

The title might surprise some of you, however, the truth couldn’t be more accurate. People might think that Pakistan might be far behind in technology due to several reasons but that is not the case. Pakistan offers one of the best of cryptocurrency and blockchain experts in all fields from blockchain developers to financial advisors. From TV hosts such as Waqar Zaka to an average person like me, who is born and bred in Pakistan is a tech lover. Pakistan is one of the most philanthropist countries, where technologies like Cyberknife is used in health care for FREE for CANCER treatment. Just like this there is a lot of support from Pakistani people for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

One of the best examples of a Pakistani using blockchain technology to help the poor can be seen by the life of Waqar Zaka. He is the pioneer of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology within Pakistan. He has taught thousands of people about cryptocurrency, including myself, and made us profits by giving signals as when it was the appropriate time to invest and to cash out. To introduce his crypto journey, I’ll post some video links where he is telling about his life and how he helped out refugees around the globe from Syria to Rohingya Muslims.

Waqar the crypto influencer having verified social accounts and more followers than any other , the only crypto promoter having verified official story on Snapchat

Heres how the famous tech people welcome this Pakistani
(Amsterdam Blockchain Week)

Please watch video from 17:56

https://youtu.be/rohObuvnIg8

Recently, He was invited, Speaker at San Francisco, LA token conference, as Crypto influncer

Please watch this video from 5:32:09

https://youtu.be/Y8RKgIcXcZI

this video shows how Waqar  use Crypto to help refugees in areas where NGOs cannot reach

https://youtu.be/9TWEE442xig

We have all had our fair share of losses in crypto world. So legitimacy is a very essential factor prior investing in any token or coin regardless of what it is about. However, TenUp is one of the best coins by far. Their team is strong and they provide support on telegram and as I write this, they are building their community. I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is based upon the community and the community in Pakistan for TenUp is one of the best communities I’ve seen so far. As far as the legitimacy of TenUp goes, it is actually supported and backed up by physical property that will turn into a blockchain plaza in Sadar Market, Karachi, Pakistan.

It is the first Pakistani legal and registrated cryptocurrency that seems to have a bright future.

You never know, it could be the next bitcoin.

Thanks for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

the simplest question for you, will the project that you will make later be decentralized from any party? because unfortunately the big potential must be shackled in circumstances that do not allow for the development of a large project, so as to bring in some profit which is certainly beneficial for your country
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

I believe that the route of development & prosperity for Asian, African & south American countries like Pakistan, Philippines,Egypt, Chile, Colombia, South Africa, Ethiopia, Nigeria ... lies in innovative ideas & creative projects made by its well-educated open-minded new generations youth.
Blockchain technology, Biotechnology and Artificial intelligence is the main fields expected to have the chance to grow & prosper to revive these communities
Asadali569 (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

the simplest question for you, will the project that you will make later be decentralized from any party? because unfortunately the big potential must be shackled in circumstances that do not allow for the development of a large project, so as to bring in some profit which is certainly beneficial for your country

It is and it will remain decentralised from any and all parties because even now, as I write this, the community of TenUp is being developed and the coin is in its initial phase. Even now, the team of Tenup is working day and night to help out its people who have joined in with them to make Pakistan better.

I believe that the route of development & prosperity for Asian, African & south American countries like Pakistan, Philippines,Egypt, Chile, Colombia, South Africa, Ethiopia, Nigeria ... lies in innovative ideas & creative projects made by its well-educated open-minded new generations youth.
Blockchain technology, Biotechnology and Artificial intelligence is the main fields expected to have the chance to grow & prosper to revive these communities

I absolutely agree with you because in countries like these, technology is far behind as they still survive on the swiping method for credit and debit cards. There are thousands of people who have not got IDs and this is where TenUp comes in as its aim is to develop projects for entrepreneurs to help out in practical things. As I mentioned, the CEO of Tenup has been invited in several conferences around the globe because of his innovative ideas for the usage of blockchain technology, it is of no doubt that the Tenup will bring a change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: