Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WOLFTECH] @ Cryptostocks  (Read 4966 times)
johankahn (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:21:21 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 08:50:37 AM by malevolent

Wolftech Investments
I intend to use all tools developed by myself and available to me to make a reasonable profit each week. I have software developed in VB.NET using API calls for a couple of my exchanges to autotrades on altcoin market, detecting trends and taking low-risk advantages of these trend. My day trading activities generally included Pump&Dumps, Arbitrage between exchanges and management of stockholdings for continued profit both personally and for investors.
Also note that I have never dealt with Mt Gox as an exchange for Wolftech. The only exchanges I currently use are Cryptsy, Vircurex and BTER. A little bit of trading of shares happens on Cryptostocks and at Havelock Investments.

Our Goal
Intend to grow Bitcoin holdings to increase profits and share this profit (90% of net) amongst investors who assist in this endeavour. Upon sale of all shares, I envisage to continue making a profit and growing the funds to bring more profits to my shareholders who have, in the own way, helped us all achieve decent returns on investment

What kind of activities am I doing?
* Cryptocoin trades – taking advantage of pump&dumps where possible and arbitrage between exchanges (Cryptsy, BTER and Vircurex) – taking advantage of price difference to further profits.
* Other profitable stock investments – Paying dividend returns and profiting on sales of stocks.
* A small fraction of revenue comes from mining various cryptocoins and trading for bitcoin on market. Revenue from this and some advertising accounts for currently around 10-15% of total income. I also have a bitcoin faucet on the go with referrals which nets approx 0.0075-0.01 Bitcoin a week. Listed in banner below should you wish to participate. A very generous amount of Bitcoins for a faucet.

Dividends
90% Profits to be distributed as dividend payments to investors. 10% to administrator for continued development of software, management and time/power.
I started this venture on my own personal page and has been quite successful. The primary reason for migrating to Cryptostock is the ease of administration and the opportunity to open up more to investors.   Primary dividends will be paid twice weekly (~Sunday & Wednesday)
There will be no regularity to the minor payments as the trades and income occur at unpredicatable times. And will occur at various times throughout the week. The minor payment profits come primarily from various advertising revenue. Although this may all change, depending on votes, to a daily payout permitting.

Share Offerings
5,000 of total shares will be offered priced at 0.01 BTC each during initial public offering. 5,000 will be released 24th Feb 2014 (1 week after initial dividend payment). IPO will be lifted on 26th Feb 2014. This will then give the option to start freely trading stocks.
I do not intend to issue any more shares in the near future without an initial vote amongst existing shareholders. Share dilution should and has, in the past, been minimised as higher investments have resulted in a general increase in overall dividends, albeit a couple of days in lag.

Potential risks
As with any investment - where there is profit, there is risk. The issuer provides no guarantee of positive performance, and participants may receive back less than their original investment. The bitcoin market is still highly volatile and fluctuates greatly and mostly unpredictably. Never invest more than you’re ever willing to lose.  

Contact
website: malware link removed   We also offer a free trading bot!
email: shane@wolftech.net.au
twitter: @shanevi
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:37:04 AM

Wolftech Investments
I intend to use all tools developed by myself and available to me to make a reasonable profit each week. I have software developed in VB.NET using API calls for a couple of my exchanges to autotrades on altcoin market, detecting trends and taking low-risk advantages of these trend. My day trading activities generally included Pump&Dumps, Arbitrage between exchanges and management of stockholdings for continued profit both personally and for investors.

jesus christ

SEND THIS MAN ALL UR DOLLARS WHY THE FUCK NOT ITS ONLY BITCOIN

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:41:18 AM

Wolftech Investments

jesus christ

why are you moving systematically through threads yelling fud that has nothing to do with the topic at hand? or is even logical/rational?

even shorter this time Smiley
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:53:32 AM

Wolftech Investments

jesus christ

why are you moving systematically through threads yelling fud that has nothing to do with the topic at hand? or is even logical/rational?

even shorter this time Smiley

I do often howl into the void, don't I.  Are you vouching with your reputation for Wolftech Investments?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:56:08 AM

i clearly am not associated with this, nor will i be investing in it. you just came into the Diamond Circle thread and started yelling, figure I'd see what you were up to  Grin

I honestly really wouldnt invest in anything on cryptostocks personally. not saying its a bad exchange. i just prefer havelock.
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:29:57 AM

whywe need to trust you?
johankahn (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

Such great comments guys. Thanks  Undecided
I only do this in my spare time, and thought I'd help out others by sharing my few profits I make, and thought Cryptostocks was a good place to start. I do not force anyone to invest. I only give you the information I have and what I do, it is your choice. I try to give what I can into the Bitcoin community and try to make it more attractive to people by being an honest person, as opposed to the dozen or so people I have dealt with in the past on Bitcoin.

Thank you all for your time Smiley

Regards
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:28:40 PM

So you don't have any groundbreaking software, skills, or information - everyone just needs to hope that you'll make a profit through trading and that you won't just take the funds and run away?

If you're such a great trader, why do you even need to raise funds?

Cryptostocks is getting ridiculous.
XliptTit

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:49:47 PM

Lol, People are so rude.

There is the old site : http://www.wolftech.net.au/WolfInvest/

Disclaimer: I Have some money invested in Wolftech, but I am not associated with the op in any other , or more profund, situation

answering to some questions:

"Them we should trust you wont take our money and run" . I agree that this is a possible situation, but there are a lot of things that makes me thing otherwise, they are:

-there are only 5k shares in circulation, totaling 50 btc. I dont think that if this was a scan he would scan for so little

-there are regular divident without issuer flooding the market with more shares

-He has a twitter account with a lot of personal information

"If you are such a good trade, why you need funds"

-let me explain you  something, independently if you trade bonds, stocks what whatever: 0-8-2% ROI a week is HUGE.And probably only possible because this is a nascent market.Of course you have traders that do more, but they are the same that risk more and get completly screwed after some bad move.

"So you dont have any propietary software etc etc"

- I am , personally, tired of those announce at cryptostocks like:"ow we are insane, we have this huge software that is SUPERB,we need a lot of money in the IPO". If you ever traded in your life, you know that software can help but truth is that you can live without it, automotation is good, but dont EVER trust a "black box" software.Let me clarifiy something: He is not pretending that he is doing high frequency trading, we dont even have liquidity for that, he is a simples trader, he doesnt not necessarely need a huge software.

I know that can be drawbacks and etc... But the huge criticism without a proper assessment of the situation isnt nice.

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:53:17 PM

Lol, People are so rude.

There is the old site : http://www.wolftech.net.au/WolfInvest/

Disclaimer: I Have some money invested in Wolftech, but I am not associated with the op in any other , or more profund, situation

answering to some questions:

"Them we should trust you wont take our money and run" . I agree that this is a possible situation, but there are a lot of things that makes me thing otherwise, they are:

-there are only 5k shares in circulation, totaling 50 btc. I dont think that if this was a scan he would scan for so little

"If you are such a good trade, why you need funds"

-let me explain you  something, independently if you trade bonds, stocks what whatever: 0-8-2% ROI a week is HUGE.And probably only possible because this is a nascent market.Of course you have traders that do more, but they are the same that risk more and get completly screwed after some bad move.

"So you dont have any propietary software etc etc"

- I am , personally, tired of those announce at cryptostocks like:"ow we are insane, we have this huge software that is SUPERB,we need a lot of money in the IPO". If you ever traded in your life, you know that software can help but truth is that you can live without it, automotation is good, but dont EVER trust a "black box" software.Let me clarifiy something: He is not pretending that he is doing high frequency trading, we dont even have liquidity for that, he is a simples trader, he doesnt not necessarely need a huge software.

I know that can be drawbacks and etc... But the huge criticism without a proper assessment of the situation isnt nice.

There's a difference between being rude and offering clear, concise criticism.

"Them we should trust you wont take our money and run" . I agree that this is a possible situation,

If you agree, then clearly my issue here is founded in reason - there is no oversight of the funds.

It's around $25,000 to $30,000 at the moment - I've seen people scam for much less

Unfortunately, daily dividends can just be someone paying out their initial funds, ponzi-style. However, in the interest of being fair, this could be profits being paid out.

The twitter account (https://twitter.com/shanevi )? It's just barely above the level of a spam-bot - all he does is post referral links to exchanges and his own thrown together 'blog' filled with advertising and more referral links. I'm also not seeing any personal information.

I'm going to assume you meant .8% to 2%. Per week, yes this would be a huge gain - however, the gain is not guaranteed and you have to trust some anonymous entity not to lose it all or run with the money.

You know what I'm tired of? People throwing up bad business ideas or, worse, blatant scams on Cryptostocks simply because they only need a few BTC to get it listed there. You don't even have to be verified at all, you can literally pay the BTC, throw up a quick domain, and you're off to raise as much BTC as you can before the bottom falls out.

My criticism here is that some guy is promising to be good at trading, without any proof, records, or significant advantage over anyone else out there with a bter, bitfinex, bitstamp, btcchina, whatever account.

My goal here isn't to be nice. My goal here is to ask hard questions that need to be answered before anyone puts any money into something like this. I believe that I've properly assessed the situation and if it keeps one person from losing some BTC to this venture then it's worth the time.
XliptTit

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:03:45 PM

Actually there is a record of the profits in his web page.I Know it requires a bit of trust because the "stock" wasn't properly listed at that time.

Yes the twitter spans a lot of messages but if you dig, you can find some manual post. For example, you can learn in what town he lives.

I would be enclined to belive this was a ponzi scheme if he continually sold more shares at cryptostocks and thus would keep growing his funds.I know that you can still run a ponzi without issuing more shares but this is not , in my opinion, the most profitable way to scam people.

I know all that I said doesnt guarantee anything, I am just explaining what I see.I do think you offer valid criticism but I do think too that you choose to view the situation on a more pessimist basis, wihch doesnt imply you are wrong.

To end my point: In my view the OP is just a guy who does his trading and thought it would be intertesting to raise some money to earn more(he states that 10% of the profits are his fee). I DO NOT belive he is ill intended, but this is just my opinion and I could be wrong, anyway I choose to risk and invest in the stock

his site: http://www.wolftech.net.au/WolfInvest/ and http://www.wolftech.net.au/
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:37:56 PM

how lame is that wolf tech site!  tickers!! lol, might download a copy of netscape to make the 2000 experience authentic.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:16:45 PM

Disclaimer : I don't have any share in it but I'm interested.

There is no point for him to stay if he is a scammer.
All share has been sold long ago.
Why would he keeps paying dividend ?
I see only one reason : releasing more shares.

Well OP, are you going to release more shares ?
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:09:48 PM

Disclaimer : I don't have any share in it but I'm interested.

There is no point for him to stay if he is a scammer.
All share has been sold long ago.
Why would he keeps paying dividend ?
I see only one reason : releasing more shares.

Well OP, are you going to release more shares ?

They do sell more shares and they cleaned the orderbook by setting IPO flag recently to so they effectively lock peoples bought shares in and force people to pay an unnaturally high price for the stock compared to what the market valuates there share at, so the stock really have to be treated as a scam at this stage to be on the safe side i think.

thy

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:13:43 AM

Wolftechs anouncement today 24 mars
"Monday/Weekend Dividends due @ 1600h GMT - Vircurex issue
The weekend dividends are due at 1600h GMT.
Vircurex has halted Bitcoin withdraws
https://vircurex.com/welcome/ann_reserved.html
This currently affects us as autotrade is performed on this exchange and the Bitcoin profits are used to supllement the dividends daily.
Autotrade has ceased on Vircurex for the present time. This should not affect divdends too much as about 10-20% of the net dividend payment was made on this system presently.
I am using Cryptsy at the present time and leaving the Bitcoin holdings in Vircurex. (Sold DVC for 47% increase) WIll be paid when Bitcoin withdraw opens up or a time when DVC settles and can be converted back and move to another exchange for liquidation.

Regards

Shane"

It dosen't seem like Wolftech understand the scale of things, you just sold DVC(that you could withdraw from Vircurex) for BTC and left BTC in the form of BTC at Vircurex, that sometime today will become frozen for probably the next 15 years(if your lucky and can get them out at all...). Or are you taking a gamble that your holdings is so small on Vircurex that they will let you withdraw your frozen BTC funds this year ?

ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:47:58 AM

I have 200 Wolftech shares, most bought at IPO, some bought lower.

That being said, I think there are much worse investments that could be made on cryptostocks.

I am fairly happy with my .8%-2% a week, and I have communicated with Shane by e-mail on several occasions and he makes it a point to try to answer every e-mail as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. (I voiced several concerns about the security of cryptostocks and was wondering if he had given havelock any though) I

All the BTC being poured into these mining schemes is a bit much don't you think?

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:44:31 AM

Another project been hacked?

Ticker    WOLFTECH - Wolftech Investments
Date   30 Mar 08:42 WOLFTECH has been hacked on Cryptostocks!?!?!??!?!?!
What the hell just happened?
I hope whoever has the remaining 3,500+ shares enjoys them, they're worth nothing now.
The person who set shares cheap and purchased then even withdrew the bitcoins back out
2014-03-30 14:12:38 +0800 0.13702600 1ECSA7FyzqcZaDYiEr3V2skSLX6vL1VcTK completed

Enjoy
thy

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:16:44 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 09:36:40 AM by thy

I hope whoever has the remaining 3,500+ shares enjoys them, they're worth nothing now.
The person who set shares cheap and purchased then even withdrew the bitcoins back out
2014-03-30 14:12:38 +0800 0.13702600 1ECSA7FyzqcZaDYiEr3V2skSLX6vL1VcTK completed

Enjoy
One strange thing about that announcement that wolftech did, the trades don't match any 3 500 shares sold.
There has only been 329 shares sold between there announcement the 29 mars and there first announcement today and the possible dumped shares of that accourding to the trade history in wolftech must have been the trade that was done only 14 min before they posted there first message today and it was only 270 shares !
Wolftech what happened to the other 3230 shares you claim had been sold cheep ?

How did you johankahn come to the conclusion that Wolftechs shares now has become worthless because someone withdraw 0,1 btc from you, you have sold shares for around 62.5 btc before, a loss of 0.1 btc would hardly make all the value in the company dissapear.

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

Enjoy
One strange thing about that announcement that wolftech did, the trades don't match any 3 500 shares sold.
There has only been 329 shares sold between there announcement the 29 mars and there first announcement today and the possible dumped shares of that accourding to the trade history in wolftech must have been the trade that was done only 14 min before they posted there first message today and it was only 270 shares !
Wolftech what happened to the other 3230 shares you claim had been sold cheep ?

How did you johankahn come to the conclusion that Wolftechs shares now has become worthless because someone withdraw 0,1 btc from you, you have sold shares for around 62.5 btc before, a loss of 0.1 btc would hardly make all the value in the company dissapear.

I do agree, i tho also were the remaine of 3500 shares went.

If i was hacked first thing i will contact CS about it and check my account on cs history and check also this forum for news.

He havnt logged in here thats weird. Also he is pretty normal on twitter lulz

https://twitter.com/shanevi (mod, if its not aloud pls remove but his twitter is public on cryptostocks project info
junkonator

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:21:02 AM

Another day - another scam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: