Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Mark, hang in there buddy!  (Read 1934 times)
Beef Supreme (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:27:09 AM

Yo CEO of Gox,

Don't listen to this heartless bunch mang.  They were drunk on money, and have seen there holdings cut in half due to your embattled exchange woes.  Calling you all kinds of terrible stuff, and even wishing you dead.  Truth be known, they are most likely the ones who ripped off Gox and hope the pillaged ship goes belly up.  I got pity for those kinds of folks, and they will get their comeuppins.

Didn't know you bailed out another exchange, but good onya mate.  Now, they turn their backs on you, and wouldn't piss on you to stop you from burning.  I know the feeling, but just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.

I still remember when I nervously sent Gox money early last year, and I don't make much, and was rewarded with being able to purchase some pretty fine BITS.  Well, I want to continue being a good customer. 

This is what you do.  Get your shit together, and implement a proper withdrawal system.  Hell man, even if you have to do them manually it would be better than double (or triple, who knows?) sending some douchebag hacker BITS.

Go back to work, get your team motivated to tackle its issues, and get them done.  I got all the time in the world.  The best way to shut the peanut gallery down is to get that thing back to life, and get it making solid money again.  Don't worry about what everyone else thinks, just go in there and give 'em hell!

Beef

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:29:06 AM

Yo

Stopped reading there.
Sage

Activity: 632

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:30:52 AM

Let us hope Mark has finally learned the lesson of accountability.

Taking full accountability for his actions.

Had he done that before he would have been transparent with his clients, not snowing them as long as possible.

For what Mark has done he should most certainly have to pay the consequence.  What he hasn't done should also come out.

Transparency Mark.  Had you been fully honest and transparent you would not find yourself in this situation now.
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:36:14 AM

keep faith on gox, because there is no other chance
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:39:47 AM

Yo CEO of Gox,

Don't listen to this heartless bunch mang.  They were drunk on money, and have seen there holdings cut in half due to your embattled exchange woes.  Calling you all kinds of terrible stuff, and even wishing you dead.  Truth be known, they are most likely the ones who ripped off Gox and hope the pillaged ship goes belly up.  I got pity for those kinds of folks, and they will get their comeuppins.

Didn't know you bailed out another exchange, but good onya mate.  Now, they turn their backs on you, and wouldn't piss on you to stop you from burning.  I know the feeling, but just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.

I still remember when I nervously sent Gox money early last year, and I don't make much, and was rewarded with being able to purchase some pretty fine BITS.  Well, I want to continue being a good customer. 

This is what you do.  Get your shit together, and implement a proper withdrawal system.  Hell man, even if you have to do them manually it would be better than double (or triple, who knows?) sending some douchebag hacker BITS.

Go back to work, get your team motivated to tackle its issues, and get them done.  I got all the time in the world.  The best way to shut the peanut gallery down is to get that thing back to life, and get it making solid money again.  Don't worry about what everyone else thinks, just go in there and give 'em hell!

Beef

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

OK if you say so.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:02:59 AM

Hang in there MagicalTux ...   
bonne chance
Roshambo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:16:22 AM

Catfirmed.
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:36:23 AM

Yo CEO of Gox,

Beef

It's a feel good message and many of us would like to believe that he's truly trying his level best to restore faith in his reputation and MtGox by getting the whole thing sorted and back up. But, unfortunately, the lack of transparency and/or consistent updates has left everyone feeling like they've been duped. The fact that the site now just says "Dear MtGox Customers, In light of recent news reports and the potential repercussions on MtGox's operations and the market, a decision was taken to close all transactions for the time being in order to protect the site and our users. We will be closely monitoring the situation and will react accordingly. Best regards, MtGox Team" provides cold comfort to people that can't access their funds. The world of finance just has too many examples of humans being swayed by any one (or more) of the seven deadly sins and deciding to do a runner (rather than face up to their obligations) to believe that the communications we're getting are from MtGox indicate a team diligently working to sort everything out and restore confidence. Unfortunately it appears far more like an attempt to keep people on the hook and hoping all is okay whilst the key people in there ruminate on what sort of parachutes they may be able to prepare and the best process to extricate themselves in one piece.....

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Beef Supreme (OP)

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:41:35 PM

What?  Too 80's for ya?
TheAccountant

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

If I want your business, I perform.  When I don't perform, I lose your business.  Pretty simple model that has served forever.  I cannot support a departure from this model, even if you can.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:29:14 PM

Grin

manobra

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:56:43 PM

"Yo CEO"

Stopped reading there
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:57:39 PM

It's not very honest to make alt accounts Mr. Starbucks.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:01:09 PM

Happy trollin', Beef Wink
bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:06:35 PM

Stay strong buddy!  There are many more BTC for you to rip off when these dunces forget.

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
Beef Supreme (OP)

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

Trolling?  Me?  Nah...

Come on mang!

Go get 'em Karpeles, rebrand, come back strong.   Grin
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:20:45 PM

Come back fatter and badder than ever!

-Warren Buffett
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:25:10 PM

Trolling?  Me?  Nah...

Come on mang!

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive my outrageous accusations, kind sir.

bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:26:12 PM

Hang in there Mark!  The rabbit goes around the tree 6 times and through the hole...

-Warren Buffett
Beef Supreme (OP)

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:42:59 PM

Trolling?  Me?  Nah...

Come on mang!

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive my outrageous accusations, kind sir.

Got nothing but love for you bro!   Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: