Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:26:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency market types  (Read 15602 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:32:52 AM

We are still in a bearish but slightly flat market at the moment the bulls are having a hard time breaking the $4200 barrier and i think this will continue for a week or so. For me i will just be calm and just hold because the bulls might start the run anytime soon.

cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:53:53 PM

One thing comes to my mind and it is why are we not having a consistent bullish run ?
And the flat market is basically the tokens that are running out of volume (they always get delisted and result to loss for holders)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:55:41 PM

What I think about when a market like this is buying some altcoins that I think is good. And I will hold it back, because I'm sure the crypto market will increase again. Because with that maybe I can get a big profit.

blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:18:21 PM

We have to wait for the bullish market for selling  our coins on better price and buy back cheaper
on the dip during the bearish market. We have to be aware of the market types and adopt our
actions accordingly.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:52:33 PM

I think that the bull market will come when everyone stops waiting for growth. It will happen in about 1-2 years.

People have this ideology that the next bull run in the crypto ecosystem will be something like that of 2017. But what people need to understand is that the next bull run will not be as massive as in 2017. Considering the currently situation of the crypto market, the initial stage of the Bull run for 2019 has began and only a few investors are taking advantage of this.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:24:07 AM

Bullrun will happen at any time and what needs to be noticed is that we must always be ready because I see that now the market conditions have started to move up and always prepare your trading strategy so that you can take part in getting a little profit.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:37:34 PM

Bullrun will happen at any time and what needs to be noticed is that we must always be ready because I see that now the market conditions have started to move up and always prepare your trading strategy so that you can take part in getting a little profit.
I think that we will not see a hyper-growth cryptocurrency market. Perhaps the market capitalization will increase by 100-150, but not by 300 or 500%.

Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:48:52 PM

You actually define it the right way. In any market, there will always be the state of bear, equilibrium which is also known as flat market and bull run. Anyone that's well knowledgeable in these won't have any worry when market is completing this cycles.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:01:33 PM

Indeed this cycle type of market continue to be always, we was on bear market last year and now we are on some kind of bull market with some flat period, but i think strong that next year we will have a bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: