Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]ICO] PoW/MN/PoS Introverium- Truly Anonymous Cryptocurrency Built On I2p  (Read 1131 times)
Shasori (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:05:23 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 09:53:06 PM by Shasori

Introverium

A Truly Anonymous Peer-to-Peer Cryptocurrency on top of Anonymous Peer-to-Peer Internet

As government surveillance increases so does the demand for privacy. Today most "anonymous", "privacy-based" cryptocurrencies use Tor to rout their anonymous transactions. However Tor is not as secure and anonymous as one might think. Tor is slow, not peer-to-peer, and a lot of nodes are in the hands of companies, ISP's and governments. If someone with bad intentions runs an exit node they could expose all people connected to that node. Almost all privacy cryptocurrencies use Tor and if Tor goes down so do these cryptocurrencies.

i2P, the invisible internet project is a peer-to-peer, decentralized, open-source, anonymous communication network. It is peer-to-peer, decentralized and open source, which is also the core fundamentals of cryptocurrency.  Anonymous connections are achieved by end-to-end encryption. There are endless paths to rout the traffic between the peer-to-peer network which makes it fast, decentralized and impossible for third parties to watch. And no other cryptocurrency uses it.

You can read more about at:https://www.introverium.com/

Introverium Community

Mining Pools

Exchanges

Currency Specifications

Max Coin Supply: 140 000 000 INTR

Block Time: 60 seconds

Block Reward: 10 INTR

Difficulty Retargeting: 1440 Blocks

Difficulty Retargeting: 1440 Blocks

Mining Algorithm: Scrypt

Staking/Masternode: 20% Staking / 80% Masternode

Masternode Collateral: 100 000 INTR

Wallets:

For other questions regarding Introverium feel free to contact us at: info@introverium.com

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

when??
Shasori (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

when??

when what exactly ?
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

pool sha256??
whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

pool sha256??
sha256 its for POS
POW on scrypt
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

Sir, on your thread above, I don't find some crucial information such as Roadmap, Team member info, Exchange, and Promotion plan (it's like bounty, airdrop, etc). Don't you think they are necessary points to add on your thread? I suggest you to provide them later.  Smiley  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
altcoinmarkets

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:34:34 AM

Hello mate, this is not a spam message. I didn't find a contact form or email in your website to approach you in a proper way.

I run the website altcoinmarkets.info, I would love to have your project on board.

Normally I have two listing options;

- Standard (0.01 BTC): Listing within 36 hours of payment.
- Express (0.025 BTC): Listing within 12 hours of payment.

In this case I want to offer you a full listing package on altcoinsmarkets.info platform for 0.025 BTC

- Express listing (listing within 12 hours of payment in Masternode Section with all your links, logos, specifications).
- Advertising: Homepage Banner at your discretion (banner located in the top of the homepage).

On average I get 500 visitors to my website everyday and my traffic is super targeted. I advertise my website on cryptocurrency Discords, Telegrams, Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.

I will be glad to receive your answer and discuss the options for placing your cryptocurrency on altcoinmarkets.info

Best regards,
altcoinmarkets
https://altcoinmarkets.info/
info@altcoinmarkets.info
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
saltpool

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

Are you serious with 100,000 for a single masternode at only 10 coins per block?

If you were to try and mine your own masternode you would have to mine 10,000 blocks all by yourself. The only way to get a masternode will be in the pre-sale. This doesn't smell right.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

All this time I've already thought that the current cryptocurrency anonymity is fully secured without knowing about that "Tor" things.
Thanks to Introverium that giving me those info that using I2p that are really secured compared to Tor.
ngoc_tuyet

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

I feel that the information about the project has not been fully provided, much of the information is not mentioned, even I can not see the start and end time of the project.
Shasori (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Sir, on your thread above, I don't find some crucial information such as Roadmap, Team member info, Exchange, and Promotion plan (it's like bounty, airdrop, etc). Don't you think they are necessary points to add on your thread? I suggest you to provide them later.  Smiley  

have you checked our website ? there's everything you need to know.   Grin
Shasori (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

I feel that the information about the project has not been fully provided, much of the information is not mentioned, even I can not see the start and end time of the project.

Is there any specific information you were looking for and didn't find ? if you have any questions feel free to ask or mail us: info@introverium.com
icochain.io

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

is it ASIC resistant or not?
Zeti

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

Wallet?
EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

Do you think your website is good for starting ICO and selling MNs? Another_one_lending page. People want to know more info about
Team member info, Exchanges, and Promotion plan (it's like bounty, airdrop, etc).
sshumov

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

premine - 10%
Shasori (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Wallet?

check the website  Wink
Shasori (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Do you think your website is good for starting ICO and selling MNs? Another_one_lending page. People want to know more info about
Team member info, Exchanges, and Promotion plan (it's like bounty, airdrop, etc).
Shasori (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

We will release a whitepaper very shortly. You will know what our project is about in every detail.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: