Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Program with Interest and referral (105%) CityBuildTrade  (Read 622 times)
DjPxH (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:55:22 AM

There is only a few programs like these were bitcoins is accepted directly and look at the succes of Leancy (https://leancy.com/~DjPxH)

http://citybuildtrade.com/?ref=DjPxH
http://citybuildtrade.com    (If you rather use a non referral link)

You can invest from 1$ to 1000$ and at the end of the 7 days contract, you will have received 5%. This is great for the one holding in the next few days.

Alternatively You can deposit via Payeer, EgoPay, PerfectMoney, SolidPayTrust, YM, QIWI, LiqPay, OkPay, W1 currencies, Money transfer services, Visa, MasterCard, Bank wires.

The referral program also provides you with 2% of all deposits made by your referees.

I will personally try it out and keep you posted, It's the right time to join as it was JUST launched.

PS: I am NOT the admin, this was found on a MLM website.
PS2: Yes I know they are many other websites like this, but at least with this one you can deposit and withdraw directly in BTC and it just launched so you can get on top of the chain Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:26:44 AM

The construction industry, is certainly a profitable & stable company to invest, however, this site doesn't sound right, really, what sort of construction company are U engage in, U can't really have construction company's website with just the investors' section, how about for eg. contractors, employee section & customer section. Too vague, really, how did it generate profit to distribute to its investor.

If this is a legible construction company website, it shouldn't just have investor section. Look up for eg. www.woolworths.com.au. I mean construction company should be a big scale business, their website should be more indepth as shown by the above website. But btc-arbs is different, their story seems convincing to me, at least.

I would say No no no no no no no no  Sad

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:38:52 AM

The construction industry, is certainly a profitable & stable company to invest, however, this site doesn't sound right, really, what sort of construction company are U engage in, U can't really have construction company's website with just the investors' section, how about for eg. contractors, employee section & customer section. Too vague, really, how did it generate profit to distribute to its investor.

If this is a legible construction company website, it shouldn't just have investor section. Look up for eg. www.woolworths.com.au. I mean construction company should be a big scale business, their website should be more indepth as shown by the above website. But btc-arbs is different, their story seems convincing to me, at least.

I would say No no no no no no no no  Sad
This is just a HYIP aka ponzi scheme Wink Some first people will get paid and after that everyone will be scammed. Def. do not join any ponzi unless you like being scammed.

BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:46:42 PM

Will see what happen later. You be the tester
DjPxH (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:48:01 PM

Hehe, I am.

Yes these websites are full of fake information, put when you get in quick, they usually pay well. The hard part is to know when to stop putting money in (and make sure you are more than ROI)

PRIMEDICE
PaperWalletN00B

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:09:13 PM

Ahhh Ponzi Schemes where early investors are actually rewarded lol
DjPxH (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:09:54 PM

Yep lol Smiley

PRIMEDICE
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:12:40 AM

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and getting solid returns for me!  and it has been working as advertised

Here's a shameless plug for my link: https://leancy.com/~kevindeangelis

raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:43:35 AM

Looks very much like PokerByProxy, which turned out to be a scam. They also paid very well in the beginning.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: