Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucets and other mining alternatives  (Read 685 times)
Gambit927 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:43:04 AM

I was researching about faucets in this forum and I came across some new poker site that's giving out .4 bitcoins a week in a series of half-hourly freerolls, I've done some research about faucets and it seems like the consensus around the forum is that it has all but dried up. Perhaps this is another avenue for people to explore if they want to get into bitcoins. I know some gaming entities like to give out bitcoins through games of chance like slots, roulettes and lotteries, but this is poker we're talking about, which is a game of skill. The links are down below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484082.20
https://www.facebook.com/groups/groundskinner/
http://www.groundskinner.com

Is the the new form of faucet, perhaps?

hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:38:22 PM

If your main purpose getting smtg free. You should follow giveaways for free satoshies. You then convert alt coins to BTC in exchanges. We have many giveaways here at ecoiner.org http://ecoiner.org/giveaways (welcome) also there are other giveaways forums. just search google little bit for it :-)
manoamano

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:11:42 PM

Faucet is a waste of time ...
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

if you have some starting capital then try to trade bitcoin / altcoins when you have some sense for price trends.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:08:40 PM

faucet is useless to earn btc
btc given is just too little

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:53:27 AM

Faucet is a waste of time ...
faucet is useless to earn btc
btc given is just too little

Can't agree more!!
postingthatsmypurpose

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:38:32 AM

i heard that only small amount of money can be earned from faucet, and I guess it's true since the two people above just siad that. I didnt know much and Im learning Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: