Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMain S1, Gridseed IN STOCK| Minersource.net  (Read 6881 times)
googlemaster1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:41:28 PM

Hey Minersource, just shopping around.  Just received my 112bit.com order and they seem to be doing fine.  They are now offering the S1 at $750.  I am interested in buying 4 at around that price, but I am also looking for a deal on the USB sticks to give to siblings and cousins as an introduction to Crypto.  Please contact me if you can match that and/or accomodate a reasonable price on the USB sticks

Edit:  Misread USB stick pricing... seems reasonablish.

Anyway, thank you for your time!

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
thomas_s (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:07:55 PM

Hey Minersource, just shopping around.  Just received my 112bit.com order and they seem to be doing fine.  They are now offering the S1 at $750.  I am interested in buying 4 at around that price, but I am also looking for a deal on the USB sticks to give to siblings and cousins as an introduction to Crypto.  Please contact me if you can match that and/or accomodate a reasonable price on the USB sticks

Edit:  Misread USB stick pricing... seems reasonablish.

Anyway, thank you for your time!
We are running low on USB miners and may already be out of stock.

As for the S1 pricing we are monitoring prices constantly, at this time we have the only stock of S1's in the USA, most if not all other distributors ship from Bitmain directly, which can add a few days onto shipping.

We do offer local pickup in Denver.

To add to the Bitcoin Texas if anyone is attending my suggestion is to check out our booth, we may have some shiny new things to play with Wink

Also like us on Faceboook and check out our page, updates will go there from Texas when we find the time to.

https://www.facebook.com/minersource
googlemaster1

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:31:17 PM

Hmmm, alright, I'll keep an eye on your prices as your support and options seem good.  

As for the shipping, I received my miners in 2 days from 112bit shipped domestically, so.... just wanted to point that out.

However, I will be taking my current 4 S1 order to 112bit.  If you match their prices at any time in the future and get USB Miners back in stock please PM me, as I will be buying these and reselling them in my local area until people stop buying them.  Thanks for your prompt response!

TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:16:24 AM

So if i order 2-1TH units they will ship from denver on the 7th?
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:25:34 AM

Yes or you can request a refund on the 7th, because we haven't been given a tracking number yet that date will be moved to the 12th.

If the units aren't shipped by the ship by date that we promised for the 1th/s units you can:
Request a refund
Wait and receive the difference if the price was to drop based on the delay.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:54:53 AM

Yes or you can request a refund on the 7th, because we haven't been given a tracking number yet that date will be moved to the 12th.

If the units aren't shipped by the ship by date that we promised for the 1th/s units you can:
Request a refund
Wait and receive the difference if the price was to drop based on the delay.

Keep this thread/ me updated if you like. id be very interested in 2 as long as everything is timely and in working order Wink (honestly prefer you to test the unit for a few hrs before sending)

(mazacoin treated me right) lmao...
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2737
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:44:43 PM

Hi, sorry to post publicly about my issue, but I ordered 6 S1 miners and received them a week ago.

I have contacted you directly via PM here , and through email on Mnersource.net regarding the 4% discount refund which I still have not received or hear anything about.

I keep emailing and asking, but never received an answer.

It would be nice to be able to purchase additional units and receive a discount if offered, but I cant seem to understand why it has not been processed yet for the ones i have already purchased a while ago.

anyone else having this issue?

Please let me know if you are in fact giving people this discount or not.

Thanks.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:07:34 AM

Hi, sorry to post publicly about my issue, but I ordered 6 S1 miners and received them a week ago.

I have contacted you directly via PM here , and through email on Mnersource.net regarding the 4% discount refund which I still have not received or hear anything about.

I keep emailing and asking, but never received an answer.

It would be nice to be able to purchase additional units and receive a discount if offered, but I cant seem to understand why it has not been processed yet for the ones i have already purchased a while ago.

anyone else having this issue?

Please let me know if you are in fact giving people this discount or not.

Thanks.
The people with access to the wallet are currently at a convention in Austin, Refunds / discounts usually take a few business days to be returned. I'll push for this tomorrow when we get back.

U2's will be in stock for shipping tomorrow.

Gridseeds are on route to us and will be shipping at the end of next week
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:40:38 AM

ok, thanks for the update.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:45:41 AM

I havent forgot, I have your ticket and its marked urgent, just dont have the cold wallet funds with me on the trip. It will get taken care of tomorrow afternoon.
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:50:30 PM

Due to a flight cancellation U2s will not ship today

Please accept our apologies.
cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:23:40 PM

do you ship worldwide ? Europe

Yes we do.

Can you put 100$ on the shipping label? We pay 25% vat+customs here.

When will you get U1's again?

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

I havent forgot, I have your ticket and its marked urgent, just dont have the cold wallet funds with me on the trip. It will get taken care of tomorrow afternoon.

Great, Please let me know when it has been proessed.

thanks!!

googlemaster1

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:49:48 PM

whats your guys' physical address?  Tried stopping by then I realized that was a UPS store location you have listed there.  Would like to pick up order in person, thanks!

thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:33:49 PM

whats your guys' physical address?  Tried stopping by then I realized that was a UPS store location you have listed there.  Would like to pick up order in person, thanks!
We do our pickups from a public place not our warehouse, a local pickup must also be requested and scheduled.

Due to weather and flight delays / cancellations the next day a pickup can happen would be Saturday
googlemaster1

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

thomas,  please PM me details.  We were just looking to pick up 2 Antminers S1 and a U2 - please also instruct on payment methods you accept, thanks!

thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:44:27 AM

U2 prices updated.

Local pickups will be available on Saturday if your interested or haven't scheduled a location / time please send me a PM
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:49:11 AM

thanks!!

Hi, I have still not received any refund processed...do you know why it is taking so long?

Thanks!!

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:53:45 AM

thanks!!

Hi, I have still not received any refund processed...do you know why it is taking so long?

Thanks!!

Doing it right now.
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:54:08 AM

After March 17th we will be able to custom engrave any Bitmain U1 or U2.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: