Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMain S1, Gridseed IN STOCK| Minersource.net  (Read 6881 times)
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:44:17 AM

Our new webstore is live!

https://www.minersource.net

Visit our new setup guides, and information links:
http://minersource.net/pages/miner-setup-guides

Our old spree store can be found:
oldstore.minersource.net

We have moved all customer data over from the previous 2 systems, we are now in the process of moving over the preordered and fufilled item orders. We decided about 3 weeks ago it was better to abandon the existing platform and move to something that meets all of our needs. We will be constantly tweaking and expanding, so it can only get better from here.

As a special promo, first 25 orders on the new site can get 5% off with promo code:
newsite

We welcome all feedback.

I'm getting a cert error when I visit the site.

Code:
www.minersource.net uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.myshopify.com , myshopify.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:50:18 AM

Our new webstore is live!

https://www.minersource.net

Visit our new setup guides, and information links:
http://minersource.net/pages/miner-setup-guides

Our old spree store can be found:
oldstore.minersource.net

We have moved all customer data over from the previous 2 systems, we are now in the process of moving over the preordered and fufilled item orders. We decided about 3 weeks ago it was better to abandon the existing platform and move to something that meets all of our needs. We will be constantly tweaking and expanding, so it can only get better from here.

As a special promo, first 25 orders on the new site can get 5% off with promo code:
newsite

We welcome all feedback.

I'm getting a cert error when I visit the site.

Code:
www.minersource.net uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.myshopify.com , myshopify.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

M

Yeah we have not updated the SSL cert yet- should be updated wihtin 12 hours or so.
thomas_s (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:01:49 AM

Price of the gridseed and S1 has been lowered.

With the new site comes some cool new features including the coupon system use code: newsite at check out to receive 5% off (first 25 orders)

Also proper shipping charges, you will be billed actual costs for UPS (there will be no more hangups on incorrectly charged shipping selections)

Gift cards are now available.

And more.

If your a previous customer check your email for your account activation url all accounts have been imported (orders are still being imported) orders will be imported into their original accounts in the coming weeks (don't make a new account activate the imported one)
rokshis

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:42:44 AM

Be careful about buying those. Just after I requested for a refund for my BlackArrow Prospero X-3, they are not responsing me anymore. Neither Bobsag, neither Matt or Thom haven't responsed me in last week.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:11:04 PM

Be careful about buying those. Just after I requested for a refund for my BlackArrow Prospero X-3, they are not responsing me anymore. Neither Bobsag, neither Matt or Thom haven't responsed me in last week.

First of all- Bobsag = matt = me
2nd- thomas has nothing to do with BA refunds
3rd- We dont handle support issues on the forum any more, if you have a problem with a minersource order feel free to contact support and or give us a call during business hours.
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:33:53 PM

3rd- We dont handle support issues on the forum any more, if you have a problem with a minersource order feel free to contact support and or give us a call during business hours.

I have been having the same issue Matt and I have sent a few emails and support tickets as well. Not to mention that since your site was re-done my order has completely disappeared. 
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

Shipping starts in a few hours.
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:23:44 PM

Shipping begins in a few hours
GurungBoi

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:27:50 PM

@__@
Invalid login credentials.

@__@ i thought u guys moved everything from the old server.

thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:40:35 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:38:27 PM by thomas_s

@__@
Invalid login credentials.

@__@ i thought u guys moved everything from the old server.
The account names (emails) have been moved, the orders will be imported over the next 2-3 weeks.

USPS shipping has been added, USPS deadline for orders must be before 10AM Mountain Time, to ensure it leaves same day. (UPS is still after 12pm mountain)

Shipping begins in a few hours get your orders in now.

This thread will be closed on April 4th and a new thread opened on April 6th to facilitate our news on Monday April 7th.
rokshis

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:59:38 PM

I have been having the same issue Matt and I have sent a few emails and support tickets as well. Not to mention that since your site was re-done my order has completely disappeared. 

I have the same situation mate. My order was re-done too. Maybe its because of the refund request, just i am mad that they can't give us any news about our refund requests.
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:50:50 PM

I have the same situation mate. My order was re-done too. Maybe its because of the refund request, just i am mad that they can't give us any news about our refund requests.

Yea after I posted here I got a form letter from Matt.

See:
http://minersource.net/blogs/news/13162513-new-website
https://www.facebook.com/minersource
For Latest Updates/News on old orders
Thanks!

Matt
Minersource.net

Nothing about my refund though...
baileys2611

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:49:21 PM

First up, I'm disappointed at how long my order took to come to me.  Matt told me on March 12 that my order was shipping that night and it didn't go out until close to 10 days afterwards.  USPS records show that.

Second, they didn't ship U2 miners as we agreed, they shipped U1 miners.  We had agreed that U2 miners would be shipped, given the reduction in price for the U1 miners while I was waiting for the deposit to be confirmed.

What's most disappointing is that they responded to me while the money was pending but now that they have my money they are silent and did not ship what I asked for.

I won't be using their store again and I will be spreading the news that they are unreliable.  Not that it makes any difference to them at all as they don't seem to be responding to me.

If this were Paypal I would be asking for my money back.  It's stores like minersource.net that make dealing over the Internet a risky one.  Their store doesn't give people like me any confidence in doing business with Bitcoin.

Add to that, gawminers are great, they communicate well and sent me exactly what I had ordered.

Very disappointing minersource.net.  Angry
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:16:27 PM

I am hearing nothing but negativity on this thread. Let's buy somewhere else.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:18:03 PM

First up, I'm disappointed at how long my order took to come to me.  Matt told me on March 12 that my order was shipping that night and it didn't go out until close to 10 days afterwards.  USPS records show that.

Second, they didn't ship U2 miners as we agreed, they shipped U1 miners.  We had agreed that U2 miners would be shipped, given the reduction in price for the U1 miners while I was waiting for the deposit to be confirmed.

What's most disappointing is that they responded to me while the money was pending but now that they have my money they are silent and did not ship what I asked for.

I won't be using their store again and I will be spreading the news that they are unreliable.  Not that it makes any difference to them at all as they don't seem to be responding to me.

If this were Paypal I would be asking for my money back.  It's stores like minersource.net that make dealing over the Internet a risky one.  Their store doesn't give people like me any confidence in doing business with Bitcoin.

Add to that, gawminers are great, they communicate well and sent me exactly what I had ordered.

Very disappointing minersource.net.  Angry

We never said you would receive U2 instead of U1, only that we would do our best.
When you ordered the U1, they were backordered on the website, not immediately in stock.

However if you are unhappy we are more than happy to take the items back for a full refund.
baileys2611

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:53:07 AM

No offense intended Bob, but that reply seems disingenuous to me. 

Here's the exact response to my request:

"Matt (Minersource.net)
Mar 09 10:31

We can swap out your order of U1 for U2 for the price difference if you would like.

Matt
Minersource.net"

Telling me that "We never said you would receive U2 instead of U1, only that we would do our best." does not seem correct to me, those words have not been exchanged. 

On the face of it, the language used by Matt is plain.  I then responded thanking Matt and saying that yes, I would like that.  In plain terms - that's offer and acceptance.  Consideration has already been given, I have every right to make a reasonable assumption that Matt had both the authority and capability to make an offer on behalf on Minersource.net and it was accepted and I had every intention of entering into a contract for sale - it's reasonable to expect that Minersource.net did too.  It's a contract and is likely to be regarded as a promise under the legal definition of such by any court that will look at the evidence.

Offering a refund is putting me at a disadvantage because I will need to ship these back, at your expense, to your site and I have reasonable expectations that a refund will not be given as Minersource.net has both been unresponsive (until I started posting on forums) and there is evidence of refunds not being provided for other purchasers, there seems to me to be a body of evidence building that suggests trust and confidence in service and supply from minersource.net is falling below what would be expected by a reasonable person, acting reasonably, through the purchase of goods under international contract. 

In short, thank you for the offer but I doubt the validity and seriousness with which it was made and I do not want to put myself in a position of being at a total loss for this transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: