Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TiersMN] CryptoBang 💲 We will devolope a coin for 100k CryptoBang  (Read 27623 times)
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

hmm,, wallet not sync  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmartInsider (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

hmm,, wallet not sync  Cry
Please check it again. It happened because for several hours at night we did not have any new blocks. It fixed 6-7 hours ago.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

Although POS looks pretty good, but Premine 8% is a bit high, do you plan to lock Premine for a certain amount of time?
I will follow Zija for some time to consider whether to invest in it (when Zija is listed on the exchange).
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

this project is very good but what is the project plan for the future.
SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

this project is very good but what is the project plan for the future.
Thank you for your question. In a few hours (today), I will post a road map, with plan what I am doing now, and what you will see in a near future.

Feel free to ask me anything that you want. Also I am available on Skype.
SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:59 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:19:05 PM by SmartInsider

Although POS looks pretty good, but Premine 8% is a bit high, do you plan to lock Premine for a certain amount of time?
I will follow Zija for some time to consider whether to invest in it (when Zija is listed on the exchange).

Thank you for your reply.

1. PoS algo in ZijaCoin is very stable, and I disided to use it after a year of testing a diffrent tecknologys.

2. Premine 8% is perfect for coin perpose. I give you a plan about how I will use premine, in a few days.

3. About listed Zija on the exchange - a greate surprise awaits you in a few days abou it.

Imaha486

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

hmm,, wallet not sync  Cry
Please check it again. It happened because for several hours at night we did not have any new blocks. It fixed 6-7 hours ago.

thanks for reply.
sync completed 20284 blocks.

SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

thanks for reply.

I fixed it a moment ago.
The last block is: 20807.
Also I will add a few masternodes (maybe 10-15 for start) to make ZijaCoin much more stable from attaks like this.

What happend: yesterday, some one tried steal 300 miilions ZijaCoins.
That's why blockchain stopped for 18 hours. But it's easy to prevent in the future by adding a few extra masternodes.

To fix it for you:
You need to delete old datebase in your coin folder, and wait for sincronisation. Or you can download healthy database by link: http://zija.icu/download/zijacoin-db.zip

SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:12:06 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 07:16:56 AM by SmartInsider

I wonder if this product has analogues in the market and if there is something than it is better

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry for replying only today, I have a little issue which I fixed today.

All products it's basicaly - 9 years of my life.

1. 2009-2017 I'm working in nish of web and network marketing like software engineer.
I attracketed a lot client and developed a tonne of diffrent systems for them, wich brought to clients thousand and thousand dollars.
Also some of the project alive for this days. Like for example legendary traffic system which I created for my partner in 2015: http://monstrbux.com/box/monstrbux

2. 2016-2017 - I'm learning and testing a different cryptotechnologies also some trading and marketing strategy ets.

3. 2017-2018 ( July )  - I'm co-founder of Isralian company (Bitvier - research laboratory for the development, testing and launch of crypto-currency).
I worked with them as VP R&D and what I did - hard fork of using this technology X13, scrypt, cryptonight algo.
Own blockchain explorer, back-office etc. etc... Basically all coding in a company.

Why I created ZijaCoin.(Please take it like Road Map for now)

1. In Past. When I created something for mlm company... after company closed or moved from market all my technology go to archive. I have chance to give a new life into it.
2. It's a great chance to combine all my technology into one big project and make it available for a lot of people.
3. Combining technology in one place takes time and money.
(I will finished it not sooner than in 6 month, and during this period will add new tecnology to server step by step.
After I will finishe it - infinite process of developing and changing will start. So be sure I'm here for a years. Wink )

Developing and adv. needs Money
1. Developing - yes, I need to eat something when I'm warking at this progect, and I need pay bils for servers, license, help other peaple etc.
2. We need at least 4 BTC for listing into cool exchange in a future (chipe exchanges not an option, bicouse we will have oun wery soon)
3. We need from 0.2BTC to 1.2BTC for adv and marketing weekly to get big success.

How Zija can give money for future deweloping:
1. slowly traiding on stock exchange. I'm planing traide only money that I get from PoS mining, and don't touch premine money (8%)
2. selling actual products to people (Valuable scripts for online busines to other people using ZijaCoin as only Payment option).
3. Listing somebody other coin to our stock exchange (I beleve this option will be temporary also).
4. ICO. (But it's more like a promotion from me, it's very temporary and just for start.
I don't put some finansial goals for this stage, and dont invest any money into promout ICO.
And I decrease a price of ICO bicouse, POW stage was less then I axpacted at first... )

P.S.: Please take it like Road Map for now.
I will do marketing and designe thing after launching a Stock Exchange wich I promised you till 15th September.

Imaha486

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

thanks for reply.

I fixed it a moment ago.
Also I will add a few masternodes (maybe 10-15 for start) to make ZijaCoin much more stable from attaks like this.

That's why blockchain stopped for 18 hours. But it's easy to prevent in the future by adding a few extra masternodes.

To fix it for you:
You need to delete old datebase in your coin folder, and wait for sincronisation. Or you can download healthy database by link: http://zija.icu/download/zijacoin-db.zip

execute wallet and stucked 20813blocks..

SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

thanks for reply.

I fixed it a moment ago.

To fix it for you:

execute wallet and stucked 20813blocks..

I know. Give me a few days to finish a work, that I'm doing now for Zija coin project. Then I will fixed wallet synchronize
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Let's hope this one is not a short-lived one. The twitter account of SmartInsider has just 1 tweet and no followers yet? I hope this one is totally authentic.
if in social media there are still few participants and followers how to develop product sales. if this continues and does not change I think this project will have a short life
SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Let's hope this one is not a short-lived one. The twitter account of SmartInsider has just 1 tweet and no followers yet? I hope this one is totally authentic.
if in social media there are still few participants and followers how to develop product sales. if this continues and does not change I think this project will have a short life

First of all: We have more then 3000 folowers on twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartyInsider
(Probably you didn't read my unsfer for post that you quote)

About products: read my post on 3 page. I wrote evrything about it.

And yes I don't worry about advertisement on this stage: buy traffic and get some folowers is not a big deal,
but first of all this folowers need to have a place where they can exchange ZijaCoin into Bitcoins.

2 first products thet I will launche in a few days:
- StockExchange
- BountyProgram

Please wait for a news.

P.S.: If you still have the same opinion let me know why, and I will unswer Wink

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

Yes, I am agree with you. Social media has more influence for development of project  Wink positive comment are needed for the development. So, if the social media still few participant, the project will have a short life  Smiley
SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

Yes, I am agree with you. Social media has more influence for development of project  Wink positive comment are needed for the development. So, if the social media still few participant, the project will have a short life  Smiley
I just want to say thank you very much to you! Smiley I made a few posts on twitter, and will consistantly promout a twitter account (https://twitter.com/SmartyInsider) from this moment  Wink
Twitter is a very powerfull adv instrument of couse 3000+ folower not enoph
Imaha486

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

need next info.

SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

need next info.

I'm sorry man for not doing updates, for a long time. I'm traveling whole week to others city
And meet a lot of peaple who agree helping me with ZijaCoin promoution, and we also talk about ZijaCoin stability.

The main updates will be on monday:

1. Stoke exchenge BTC/ZIJA will be finaly launch on monday. All ICO will be remove also on monday.
2. ZijaCoin MerkleRoot and GenesisBlock will be change. It meens that zijacoin will be reset, but  

Compensation for thouse who use ZijaCoin:
- For thouse who by coins, you will resive instruction bay email.
- For miners and others peaople who oun ZijaCoin: You can Download Zijacoin wallet on moday, and I will send exact sum of

Settings of ZijaCoin stays the same as right now. + I will add 5000 PoW blocs.

Why I'm do it right now, and why it's happend?
When I cut PoW blocks from 490000 to 12000, and changed PoS revord, It make some damage to the coin security.
So we all agreed that the wisest desidions: reset ZijaCoin before adding to stock exchange.

Please wait till monday.

Imaha486

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:01:53 AM

thanks.
In other words, will my (now)Zijacoin balance be zero?  Cry

SmartInsider (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

thanks.
In other words, will my (now)Zijacoin balance be zero?  Cry
Yes it is. Sorry for it. it's temporary. I need a few mor hours to make a new relise.

Contact me by e-mail, and type how much coins do you have now, on you wallet.
I will sent exact amont to you + 10%, I am very apriciate your support, so be calm you will not loose a cons.
Imaha486

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

thank you for reply & worry.
I sent e-mail & wallet.dat.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: