Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin should I trade currently ?  (Read 2182 times)
Hang Vivian (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:21 AM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.
How do you think guys ? And how about collect a little bit ETH at this time ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.
If you wait for some time till the launch of certain projects, then you can surely go for coins like Paragon, Wanchain and Ripple. These are absolutely great coins and will be profitable if used for trading.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Well I would suggest you to rather wait for a while and see what coins you shall be able to trade in. I would say go for TAU, EOS and POWR because they shall go high soon and give you extra earnings.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

eth price currently falling, is the right time to collect it. you can hold it until prices increase to get a profit, or you can exchange eth with other altcoins in many markets. yesterday I did it, I bought 0.165 eth, then I bought altcoins at the lowest price, and now I have 0.4 eth.

spcae to rent
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

The EOS platform is aimed at creating decentralized applications. At the heart of the project's blockade is the protocol of the delegated shareholding (DPoS).
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

There are a lot of options to choose from. So many altcoins in the market are worth investing on, either for a short term or a long term, depending on what you want, and what interests you. You just have to search for them yourself and male some analysis on them. IMO, I would suggest TRX and waves. they are pretty good coins and are worth your investment.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

Posibbly the exchanges coins are the best ones, it could be the best bet to exchange since these frequently have up and downs due to news of listing and the general market condition.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

The EOS platform is aimed at creating decentralized applications. At the heart of the project's blockade is the protocol of the delegated shareholding (DPoS).

The EOS platform is designed to scam lots of people from their ether and then dumpit into the market and create situations like this week´s. Oh well, just my view.

Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

You can trade with eth
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

Ethereum is always on the top place of the preference among the investors.As like a bitcoin ,you can choose the Ethereum without any analysis. The money which you had invested in ETH will gives you some profit for sure.Check this liknk

https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/best-altcoins/

Litecoin and Neo on the next positions.Personally I think,Monero had huge potential as compared to Neo and Litecoin.My preference of altcoin will be in this order.

ETH
Monero
Litecoin
NEO
Ripple
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

Neo Tron and Eth and IOTA all these coins are potential coins to trade these coins have potential price growth expectations
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

There is more than a thousand pieces of money to trade in the market. I think it is necessary to read and research to choose. The advice you get from here or on any one can lead to damage.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

This time the market is really unpredictable, and any coin have a high risk when you invest. So for your safety, I recommend you choose the coin in the Top 10 currencies now, like NEO, XRP, ETH, etc.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

If you have enough money, just buy some ETH and hold it. Because the price of ETH is now on lowest level. Moreover, DCT,waves, ripple are also good altcoin for trading at present.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

At this bearish and unstable period, there are several altcoins that can be traded.
All that is required is that you make your own comprehensive research and figure out whats best for your portfolio
Etherum can be unstable, but so is every alt coins.

Have a deep research on iota, xlm and stellar.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Try to trade Hydro I get lots of profit on their. Also Privcy good to buy at this moment because the market is down.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

If i were you, i wouldnt risk my coins by trading them because currently the market is highly volatile and unpredictable. Its better to hold coins in the bearish market rather than to trade them. Holding till the bullish market starts is the smartest thing to do because we never know how low the market will fall till its bearish. Still, if you are willing to take risk and do trading, i would recommend TRX, IOTA, NEXO and NEO because these are quite undervalued currently and will grow more than 5X once market is bullish.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Currently market is very dip i don't think is adviceable to trade now still hold and wait for bull market
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

The value of other altcoins is not very optimistic, but Ethereum can definitely invest.
At present, the market can invest heavily in Ethereum. Now is a good time to invest.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

market got 1 new coin ITS now, name ACM from GCOX. i did some research found micheal owen and manny pacquiao invest in too, u can go to their website have a look https://gcox.com/ i think not bad can invest for future   Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: