Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin should I trade currently ?  (Read 2182 times)
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.
How do you think guys ? And how about collect a little bit ETH at this time ?
The most profitable trades occur when you buy within 2 months in advance of the shill campaign. You then spend that time accumulating (building inventory) in advance of the news/announcement. So you have to treat this as a 2 month project and accept the condition that your “store” is not open for business because your inventory is not yet sufficient to meet the demand. You have to buy these in bulk and cheaply at wholesale- and then distribute them for retail when the announcements are made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thai19

Activity: 360
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

If it was me, I would not invest at this point, when the market is down, you can invest again when the market is more stable. To pick the good coin, you should refer to the market before investing in it.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

I want to spend a part of my money to trade, but I'm considering about which one should I buy and sell this time, my friends advice LCS, BNB, XPR, ONT.

My tip is Electroneum at the moment. Price has been sliding all year but they have just migrated to the new Instant Payment system. A revolution in mobile cryptocurrency which is easily accessible and usable for everyone everyday. Check out ETN..worth the look.
The market is fairly stable at the moment and if history proves correct, we should see value increasing leading up to Christmas. Happy investing people Smiley
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

they are quietly potential altcoins that your friends advice, but trading in ethereum? I don't think so, but if you planning to hold for long term then it's good to buy now.

Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

in my opinion, you can buy ethereum because the price is low right now. I also suggest buying Ltc, Eos, waves, and ripple for short-term or long-term investments.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

In my opinion, in a present situation on crypto the market of investment into altcoins not the best вapинaт. The percent of domination of BTC grows every day. Altcoins very strongly lose in price. Therefore the best option is USDT or BTC if you believe in fast growth.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

You should not be trading altcoins now, reasons being that the prices of the coins are way too low right now for there to be any kind of trade being done to make profit. The thing is that you are more likely to make losses than profit if you are trading coins when the market is down. Now is the time to wait and hold the coins that you have.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

I would like to suggest you that collect always etherium at every dump Because ethereum is much better coin  and if we can have with dump then it will be a better option for us to have profit with it by hold for long term easily .
As we seen that in recent past days , price of etherium was about 160$ but now it is 200+$ per etherium , so better to have at dump .
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

Of course ETH is also good if you want to transact using it now. Because ETH has the possibility to develop its price in the future. So before you regret you have to buy an ETH.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

Among all the offered coins, I would choose only BNB, ONT, ETH. I would not get involved with others coins. Especially ripple, even Jed McCaleb sells out his ripple coins. This certainly should be an excuse for reflection.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

For me POS token are the best but most of them would end up to be so cheap but if you could hold it and make some profit from it I think it would be really worth it,
But there are so many alt-coin that is also good for a long term hold like EOS and ETH.
All coins are encountered dump which the markets affected ,it's too risky in trading your coins there's no reliable to gain profits nowadays they are hodling in long term investment and waiting for the comeback. Is too cheap when trading coin because it's not probably growing from time to time.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

Looking at which exchange you are currently working on and which trading method you prefer, I personally work on the bitMex exchange, since I work with margin trading, so I try to be friends with her and she brings me money.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

I guess you should first investigate the altcoin chart that you have or what you are interested in trading. This is important, technical analysis becomes a major part of every trade, I prefer to trade bitcoin and ethereum. and now a short trade is more appropriate to be the strategy.

Exactly. I kind of support his advice dude. You need to foremost make a research in order that you can get more information about some potential coins, it’s such a fundamental step before participating any coin, and afterward you will make a better decision. Probably you know this quote “ Buy  at low and sell at high”. Ethereum is appreciated by most of people, and this  time is really a great chance to buy ethereum because the price is pretty low. Let collect some eth coins, sooner or later you will reach a large fruits from this potential coin.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

There are coins that are pretty good for trading which I have noticed, you can invest in masternode coins, although they are not very good coins to be used for the long term, they are good coins to trade in. But make sure that before you invest in any coin or trade in it, that you have studied the market charts for that coin to know what you are getting into
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

There are coins that are pretty good for trading which I have noticed, you can invest in masternode coins, although they are not very good coins to be used for the long term, they are good coins to trade in. But make sure that before you invest in any coin or trade in it, that you have studied the market charts for that coin to know what you are getting into

Yes you are right these days predictions go in opposite direction, its better to do research on our own. The market situation is disgusting there is no changes nor any improvement. Neo, XRP, are looking good in this tough market condition. Lets  believe in this and hold coins instead of losing money.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Junixi

Activity: 322

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

and which do you want? i know it takes a lot of time to choose a proper coin but still it is better then to be mistaken

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

Yes you are right these days predictions go in opposite direction, its better to do research on our own. The market situation is disgusting there is no changes nor any improvement. Neo, XRP, are looking good in this tough market condition. Lets  believe in this and hold coins instead of losing money.
yes nobody loves to lose money so we need to fight with our laziness and look for the better ways to invest money

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

Ethereum is very easy to collect now since its price is lower than it was weeks ago. I think mining is a best option for you if you have the right equipment.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:28 PM

I think BNB is right decision to make trade currently because i believe BNB will be really valuable in the future and if bnb will be dumped while you are trading you will still have a big chance to recover in near future. CZ created binance so they will definetly reach 10 billion market cap in the future easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: