Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] (NA) League of Legends loaded account (All Unlocks) (Stocked/RP/IP)  (Read 3033 times)
chieffery (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:52:40 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2011, 05:18:01 AM by chieffery

Selling my second loaded account - all champions and skins unlocked including a large majority of the limited edition and special event ones.  It has max rune pages and all the runes possible.  Over 100K IP/RP, enough to give you every champ/skin for the next year at least.

Please check my previous sale for reference.

selling soon, taking bids.

BTC - 194ihPS7DTegoerp1WdRKED7PQCosyq2eL
LTC - LdTHdHo5GDDnQW5gSMNZ7zr8HFitZ7qRmC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 03:33:28 PM

When does the auction end?  Roll Eyes

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 04:42:01 PM

Screenshots for proof of ownership of a second account?
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:45:34 PM

I explained to you last post as well, that I am not providing screen shots for privacy reasons.

Except you did post some screenshots of skins/champs last time.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:51:54 PM

I'll give you 6 BTC for it.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 08:14:15 PM

I explained to you last post as well, that I am not providing screen shots for privacy reasons.

Except i removed them after 2 minutes because i realized I was taking a stupid risk in devaluing the item.  The user who purchased the item never saw any screenshots.  Also last time you never made an offer.

Not sure why your trolling my threads, but as a moderator you should shape up a bit.
Can I ask why posting a screenshot poses a potential security/privacy risk for the account?  I mean, you black out all the important bits, so where's the risk?
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 08:27:09 PM

Except i removed them after 2 minutes because i realized I was taking a stupid risk in devaluing the item.  The user who purchased the item never saw any screenshots.  Also last time you never made an offer.

Not sure why your trolling my threads, but as a moderator you should shape up a bit.
Can I ask why posting a screenshot poses a potential security/privacy risk for the account?  I mean, you black out all the important bits, so where's the risk?

Any data can be used in a reverse search on the account, so "the important bits" is everything worth taking a screenshot for.  That and my process works much better.  Screenshot are just for lookey loos.  So far the only people requesting them is a non bidder and somone offering $15 in BTC for a several hundred dollar item.
So, someone who works with the game might be able to figure out which account was sold based on, say, the RP balance at a give date/time?  Makes sense.  Really, a successful previous transaction will probably be enough for most people.

Also, how is it a several hundred dollar item?  Do you have proof of them selling for that much somewhere?  You sold the last account, which had way more RP/IP, for $200.
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 08:34:23 PM

I'm "trolling" this thread to make sure that things are all going well here, seen plenty of scams so I like to go into the details to ensure this isn't one.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 08:55:16 PM

Any data can be used in a reverse search on the account, so "the important bits" is everything worth taking a screenshot for.  That and my process works much better.  Screenshot are just for lookey loos.  So far the only people requesting them is a non bidder and somone offering $15 in BTC for a several hundred dollar item.
So, someone who works with the game might be able to figure out which account was sold based on, say, the RP balance at a give date/time?  Makes sense.  Really, a successful previous transaction will probably be enough for most people.

Also, how is it a several hundred dollar item?  Do you have proof of them selling for that much somewhere?  You sold the last account, which had way more RP/IP, for $200.

Well looking at the best price point for RP at the moment is $50 for 7200, so your talking about $500 for just 72k RP, which this account greatly exceeds.  That doesn't even include all the champs and skins already unlocked, the value of the limited edition ones which you can no longer get, all the IP, Runes, and rune pages.  Realistically this item translates into thousands of dollars, but given the grey market nature of the transaction I obviously don't expect face value.
Again though, what is better about this account than the last account you sold, which had 300k+ RP and IP?  If you expect to sell it for several hundred dollars, yet you sold an account with triple the amount of RP and IP for $200, surely there must be some other difference to account for the extra $100+ you plan to charge for this one.

And where/how are you getting these accounts anyway?  On the previous sale, you mentioned that you worked there (or that it was an employee account, can't remember which).  My question is, does your employer approve of reselling accounts like this?  Is there a possibility that the accounts could be banned if this were not approved, and they found out about it?  Is that more of the reason you are withholding from posting screenshots and the like?
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 10:39:33 PM

price question: last item i sold at an introductory price since it was my very first item with only a few hours on the forum i took a loss.

other thing: my employer has nothing to do with this ... i work at a Target.

account thing: yes i made it clear i am keeping the account safe by not exposing the details, this is a basic rule with 99% of game account/item/currency sales...

protip: contact the last buyer or the trusted member who verified my claims with any questions you may have about my legitimacy.
Cool, thanks for answering my questions.  I don't question your legitimacy, since you've already had a successful sale.  Really was just curious...  I may hit you up with a better offer later tonight.

Oh, and are you willing to use an escrow service?  Or do a partial payment, receive account, then the rest of the payment?
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:19:42 PM

price question: last item i sold at an introductory price since it was my very first item with only a few hours on the forum i took a loss.

other thing: my employer has nothing to do with this ... i work at a Target.

account thing: yes i made it clear i am keeping the account safe by not exposing the details, this is a basic rule with 99% of game account/item/currency sales...

protip: contact the last buyer or the trusted member who verified my claims with any questions you may have about my legitimacy.
Cool, thanks for answering my questions.  I don't question your legitimacy, since you've already had a successful sale.  Really was just curious...  I may hit you up with a better offer later tonight.

Oh, and are you willing to use an escrow service?  Or do a partial payment, receive account, then the rest of the payment?

I would shy away from escrow since digital goods would be hard to verify (if buyer changes account details i cant prove i gave them the right ones.)  Last transaction we did half payment, then he logged into the account, verified everything, changed the login and recovery information, then completed the second part of the payment.  I am comfortable repeating this process with another trusted member.
Sounds fair enough.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 07:45:57 PM

Still kind of a lowball offer from me, but if you're desperate, I can buy it for 20 BTC.  That's all I have ATM though, so I can't offer more.
captainteemo

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 04:24:16 AM

FYI, he can take your account back after you buy it. As long as the original account holder provides last 4 digits of CC or a picture of a used RP card, it will be revoked from you and returned to him.
thisisgil

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 11:24:37 AM

I would warn anybody thinking of bidding on this to think twice. Riot games have been actively seeking out and suspending "bought" accounts. All accounts belong to Riot at all times, so you have absolutely zero avenue of recourse.

In addition, League of Legends is primarily free to play, so I'd suggest that you keep hold of any BTC you were tempted to spend and instead set up a completely free account. In addition, if you'd like to thank me for this public service announcement, please feel free to donate a fraction of the bitcoins that you could have stood to lose to 126TWMA3hVn3W58ga7xb81XP2eHtb9eneT  Wink

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: