Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year 2018 will be GREEN?  (Read 529 times)
nysefloortrader (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:30:08 AM

Bitcoin price has the ability to grow exponentially, so there's still plenty of time to get into green this year. And yes, I am bullish too, I think that Bitcoin market and the altcoins' too have a pretty good chance to become green again.

nice comment, people are panicing, and we are only a bit past half the year being over. So nothing to worry about.

I think by end of SEPT, things are going to base out, and or find SERIOUS support, and then EXPLODE into PLUTO by NOV & DEC, as institutes come in.

That is just a guess, and this is not financial advice, but im well connected. So i got all the time in teh world to sit and wait.

nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:31:08 AM

I actually have good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow BY END of year!

But I am not psychic!!..

Do you think we may end up in all GREEN by end of 2018?

the growth and happy investing of last years has not happened, but its only AUGUST.

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

May be green in the coming months. Because the world economy is tense. Trade wars between the United States and China are heating up every day. If a commercial war occurs, Bitcoin and Gold are the safest places to store money

Eventually the trade wars will end, dunno when but. But after that BTC should explode so I like that angle yes.

nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

This year is red. I don't know what will happen at the end of the year. I only see a big explosion of new altcoins.

It is too early to predict what will happens but all the signs are negative especially for altcoins. The only hope is that bitcoin recover to +$10,000 with some good news like ETF as said in the previous post... For ethereum it crashed badly and its supporters have to hold and buy so it can recover!

i would say by DEC 31st we are going to see BTC much much higher than 10k.

But, its going to happen late year.... not yet, i even feel that SEPT is not going to be the best month for crypto. We are just gunna have to pinch testicles, and wait. LOL

nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

I actually have good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow BY END of year!

But I am not psychic!!..

the growth and happy investing of last years has not happened, but its only AUGUST.

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

Green or not and it can be determined after the announcement of ETF and that will be published by SEC at the end of next month. we will see that what will be happening next month and it looks so difficult to predict what has already happened with it this time. there was no a lot of clue about fundamental support of crypto.

I agree, its more the WILD WILD west right now.

The treasury management for crypto firms we look at , have to preserve, maintain and extend their capital runway. So it might take 2, 3 ,5 years for some of the big capture
rates, and huge success people are looking for and value which is higher. So that is why you have not seen price go up fast the last few months.

thermosgrey

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

Maybe, I don't know for sure, no one can predict it but I am sure that the value of bitcoin will always grow and be boarded until the end of this year.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Look at the market the value of prices going down deeply which we cannot able to predict when the market starts recovering because even bitcoin prices kept decreasing in the market. I think this year we won't see any green mark in the market when we compared with the previous year prices.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

I actually have good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow BY END of year! But I am not psychic!!.. Do you think we may end up in all GREEN by end of 2018? the growth and happy investing of last years has not happened, but its only AUGUST.

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

Since nobody knows how things will be shaping in the coming months for cryptocurrency all we can do is hope, wish and even pray that things can get better and not anymore getting so bitter for the market. We have been to a lot of bruises already and maybe enough is enough...the time for a turnaround has already come. Sadly this is just another wish as we don't have the power to individually change the course or trajectory of this whole beast. Cryptocurrency remains to be an exciting and heart-pumping marketplace but is always full of shocking and many times painful experiences that a fainthearted person may not like. The month of August is called as the ghost month because of the usual and historically-based bleeding but everybody is expecting that sunshine will be revealing soon as we enter the last quarter of the year.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

But I am not psychic!!..

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

Green or not and it can be determined after the announcement of ETF and that will be published by SEC at the end of next month. we will see that what will be happening next month and it looks so difficult to predict what has already happened with it this time. there was no a lot of clue about fundamental support of crypto.
So far, the year has been a red one and the prices remained down throughout the half of year but in July, the values started rising again and a record rise of more than $2000 was noted in the values of Bitcoin after a long time which took the value of Bitcoin to more than $8000. There is another fall now and loss of approximately $2000. So on the average, the year has been down so far but we hope that the market values of the cryptocurrencies will rise as so many experts predict. In positive side, we are having plenty of weeks left out with this year, if anything positive happens at least in one country around crypto then we may expect prices to skyrocket again. Lets wait and hope for green days to come surprise again in very quick possible time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

Yes, I thought the same as you that at the end of the year 2018 coins will go up very high and all the coins in green. And at that point, I think it will be a lot of people who sell their coins. Now is the time to invest and buy a coin with the lowest price. So we will benefit in the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

Yes, I thought the same as you that at the end of the year 2018 coins will go up very high and all the coins in green. And at that point, I think it will be a lot of people who sell their coins. Now is the time to invest and buy a coin with the lowest price. So we will benefit in the future.
What can we say during this market but to be optimistic and tell that we are expecting greener market at the end of the year.

One more quarter and this year will end. I'm very much positive every month that's coming so to be precise and short, I'll say that let's all be positive for the green at the very end of this year of the dog.

nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

so true, lots of panic merchants on here, in this forum.

normally 90% of the time, people BUY THE HIGHS, and SELL THE DEAD LOWS.

I been doing the opposite, and buying like now, when there is blood on dem streets. :-)

btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

Today is another red day in the crypto market. The ETH price has dropped to a new low for 2018, losing about 11% in 24 hrs and falling below $300. The total market cap is nearing $200 billion.
nysefloortrader (OP)

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

Today is another red day in the crypto market. The ETH price has dropped to a new low for 2018, losing about 11% in 24 hrs and falling below $300. The total market cap is nearing $200 billion.

depends how you look at it.

1) crypto is dead, and selling off, and will go down further. - SELL

or ....

2) Huge christmas shopping discounts around, where you can add, or buy many coins for CHEAP - BUY

I will let you be the judge of this, but you belong in camp #1 or #2

me....well im more #2..... but i do not know what happens to crypto next.

im more of the opinoin that the ETF will get accpeted in SEPT or OCT, but we will see support then, and larger institutes jump in NOV, and DEC and see huge RISES up in price.

Right now there are many people around in blogs, and news, saying CRYPTO is dead, and BITCOIN is going to ZERO.

Well...i will say that I think that is not the way to be thinking in 2018, no way. looking out longer term im rather overly bullish, NOT BEARISH!

Good luck.

saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

But I am not psychic!!..

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

I'm sure that at least bitcoin and ethereum will significantly increase in price by the end of the year. Every year there is a green market and there are no reasons that this year was different.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

But I am not psychic!!..

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

Yes, that will be possible but we cannot say exactly what is this green market as if it is above the good range and no longer in the area of bearish market it was good but if not we can't say its a good green before the end of this year. I am seeing that it will not be like the past december and not a good bitcoins and altcoin mooning. Its just a perception of many people who saw and experienced last year.

morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Yes, the end of 2018 will definitely be green, I think it is inevitable. The question is how much we will fall before that time.
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

2018 is one of the most difficult years for altcoins, so many investors fear the market may not recover and they rush to sell the coin to withdraw the usd.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

Maybe, maybe not! We still have some couple of months before 2018 ends and how that is going to be playing out for the market as a whole, is only going to be known with time. For now, the market has been totally bearish with just some little upward corrections this year, so at the same time, I tend to believe that we may just see a bearish year all through and may be some little bounce around December, but like I said initially, we only have time to prove us right or wrong.

JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

But I am not psychic!!..

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

In April, we said that by the end of the summer, and now we say that by the middle of autumn. Constant drop and minimum level should not be allowed, otherwise it will be possible to talk about the dead market. But there is no need to wait for intensive growth, everything will be gradual.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Let's see Smiley. I really wanna believe so but I don't wanna be disappointed anymore so I just wait without hoping anything more. It'll be very great if whole crypto market will be painted in green at the end of this year but how if everything will not the same as we want Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████