Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year 2018 will be GREEN?  (Read 529 times)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

what can we say it is already red in this years. but when we look back at the same month on 2017 we can say the whole marketcap are grow, this is all happen are just because the crazy pump at the end of 2017 till january 2018. but who knows at the end of this years rigth? some crazy movement could happen at anytime in this field.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

Yes, I believe strongly that this year, the crypto market will be in green because the bull run will start as soon as the market recover from the bear and there will also be high demand for crypto. When there is high demand, the price will go up but when there is less demand, it will fall. I believe the bull run will start soon and crypto will be green again.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

It's just a thought and an expectation, but never the blue hope, only the red of blood and many people have sacrificed for their lives, according to me should take the market in 2017 waiting target

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

I actually have good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow BY END of year!
But I am not psychic!!..
Do you think we may end up in all GREEN by end of 2018?
the growth and happy investing of last years has not happened, but its only AUGUST.

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

End of the last year 2017 was huge increasing market.At the end of this year and the market that will grow, it can not be said yet at this moment.Actually I am very worried about the future of the market.I wondering about eth price how can market down so much.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Let's see Smiley. I really wanna believe so but I don't wanna be disappointed anymore so I just wait without hoping anything more. It'll be very great if whole crypto market will be painted in green at the end of this year but how if everything will not the same as we want Smiley)
Yeah, I also wanted to believe it was possible but all the information, parameters, even the market and the atmosphere of the traders around, it all reflects me one thing, this is not a year for cryptocurrency, the red is still covered and there is no decay, very solid. And when I say this, people also understand that the ratio of green to appear is very low, so there is not too much hope, what we should do is just wait, do not hope will not disappoint

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

It's just a thought and an expectation, but never the blue hope, only the red of blood and many people have sacrificed for their lives, according to me should take the market in 2017 waiting target
of course, every user of the crypto currency dreams of returning the price level in 2017, but apparently the current state of the crypto-currency market will not bring us 2018 any positive emotions.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

of course, every user of the crypto currency dreams of returning the price level in 2017, but apparently the current state of the crypto-currency market will not bring us 2018 any positive emotions.
everyone said we are all waiting for the last year hype. But actually no one is waiting so price level is fluctuating in continuously because once it will raise slowly again all are sell the Cryptocurrency so how it will move forward in future. I think again all are buying continuously it will make good hype in future so this will reach 20k USD in end of the year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I think the market trend at the moment is tied to the decision regarding bitcoin ETF.
A possitive news would have a possitive effect, as it would attract more investors.
A negative news would probably signal a downtrend at the final quarter of the year.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

It seems to me that from the beginning of 2018 only good forecasts for Bitcoin and the etherium sounded. Some experts predicted up to 50,000 for Bitcoin and 1,500 etherium before the end of 2018. But none of the forecasts did not justify themselves.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

After the rapid growth of the crypto currency in 2017, it looks like 2018 will be the year of correction. But there is a hope that by the end of the year the biton will grow to at least $ 15,000.
nysefloortrader (OP)

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

After the rapid growth of the crypto currency in 2017, it looks like 2018 will be the year of correction. But there is a hope that by the end of the year the biton will grow to at least $ 15,000.

people are scared of the market, best time to buy, lots of chit shit coins around. LOL.

I still like BTC, ETH and LTC especially, but dumped a few Eth, Might regret that later. But lots of people panic selling out of crypto, its happened at least once a year for the last 5 years. That turned out to be a mistake.

im positive going forward how about you?

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

I actually have good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow BY END of year!

But I am not psychic!!..

the growth and happy investing of last years has not happened, but its only AUGUST.

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

Nothing,i have no thoughts because im chill,i can make money in cryptocurrency even the value are dropping,even the market is pumping and dumping still i can manage to gain enough profit to sustain my needs since i have a regular job and crypto job as well.i don't want to stress my self and become frustrating expecting the value to grow when i know about the volatility of cryptocurrency and bupy this we must realize that theres no permanent growth here meaning that the huge price dumping is a product of being volatile and nothing serious to take on
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

Nobody knows for sure about that, because crypto currency is much more difficult to predict than forex, we can only hope that ETFs about crypto currency will soon be approved, so that the price of all crypto currencies will rise, and if that happens, then this year will be green
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

But I am not psychic!!..

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

Good green indicators have stabilized the market for several days and give hope. While certainly not an obvious growth and very small, but this is already a success in the light of recent events.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

But I am not psychic!!..

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

I also think that the end of the year and the beginning of the next cryptocurrency market will be very high. But unfortunately it's just an intuition, we can not know how everything will actually be, nothing depends on us.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Thinking it in a positive way will help one's mind not to panic. Just hope for the best of the market value.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

there still posibbility for that, since the market was stable today. i think if we got some pump in the early quarter 4. then theres still hope for the end of the year
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

there still posibbility for that, since the market was stable today. i think if we got some pump in the early quarter 4. then theres still hope for the end of the year
Many people have hoped the bull market will start in June, July, August. But the reality has not happened and the market has always stood and went down. I am not optimistic about the market in 2018, but hopefully in the last months of the year there will be a growth
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

We are all expecting that the crypto will have a high note before th year ends. We are optimistic about and we really look forward to it. But as we all know the market is very unpredictable.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

But I am not psychic!!..

YOUR THOUGHTS?...

the price in the "green" market (pump) or even the price to be "red" (dump) has become a very common thing, even almost every month the fluctuations occur, it might be more appropriate if this year the price of bitcoin will continue to green, and reach prices the highest, and I'm not sure of that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: