Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does chance for bitcoin in Economic war the 3 poles USA vs CHINA vs EU ?  (Read 394 times)
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

I expect that there will be a time of long sleep where the cost is resting from the insane highs however when all is said in done don't hope to happen staggering ascents soon. Set aside this opportunity to take in more about Bitcoin, put your speculation design and afterward join the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

bitcoin are more profitable and secure in crypto market. it will be increase price in future. its future are more profitable and probable. it will make sure your profit in future.
WhiteCrown57

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

I feel sorry but the timing of your joining here was really bad because that’s the time when the market was going through a developing period. You should take lesson from here and better join again after gathering more knowledge about BTC.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

I think bitcoin does not need the permission from the head of the stat or authority.This is a simple a payment system it exist te ecosystem of a crypto community.
ListingOnly561

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

It was really a bad decision of investing on BTC on that period. But don’t lose hope. Hopefully the market will be stable soon and then you can make some good business here.
OffGrid54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

I can understand your situation. It hurts actually. But the truth is you involved in wrong time. But there is hope now. Maybe within a few days the market long slumber period will come. Till then learn more about Bitcoin.
a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

Bitcoin is such kind of currency people are being more interested in bitcoin. And hope bitcoin will be accepted by the other countries which countries still not accepted it. In future bitcoin will ruled the world currency i believe.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I am not sure that the new future sanctions will affect on bitcoin very substantially. I know that USA has taken over on imposing the various sanctions for several countries  but I do not think it will touch the crypto market. However is possible that USA and China will come to any compromise on the next negotiation. Moreover if even the sanctions will be approved by USA it is possible that big part of transactions will be moved in shadow market and I think that crypto assets are very useful for sanctioned countries to trick some prohibitions of the sanctions.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

in crypto market bitcoin is a platform by this you can reach your desire success. it reduces the unemployment crisis that's why people are more interested about bitcoin.and the community of bitcoin are increasing.  future of bitcoin is bright i believe.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

There are always more questions than answers in Economics and politics.I think bitcoin will be the solution to many problems that are now among many countries.Yes, it may look fantastic but bitcoin will be able to balance the tension.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

I think that bitcoin will benefit from this war, because it will be used as a quiet harbor for money by every force. No one influences it, so it is a neutral tool for investment, like the Swiss banking system, but with more decentralization.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

I think bitcoin price will be rising. Investor right now think bitcoin is safe haven like gold and when big country start trade war, most big financial investment must be looking safe haven asset like gold and i am believe they will looking bitcoin as an alternative
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Bitcoin belongs a crypto ecosystem which provide by crypto community. So need not to be worry about state permission.
Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

"Bitcoin is now on bad time but it will be come back with something good result. So keep calm and be patient.
"
CheeryPenguin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

The ugly truth is bitcoin is not acceptable whole the world. Most of the countries are against bitcoin. This market exists only in the crypto community. One day this market will concentrate in the whales.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

Currently it’s not going good time for bitcoin but hope it will be improve in future as well as. And then the BTC market will be again good.
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Sad to know this based on this current situation this coins will recover very soon and I hope you can see the positive graph after few days later.
CryptoSimmonds

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

There is not much influence in BTC in regarding of USD or other fiat money. I think You lost most of your investment for not investing in the right time. You should have taken time and made it more clear by getting knowledge about market values. Though, You can win still now, hold your investment and wait for the right moment.
BabyBoar

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Actually you enter the critical situation when market is facing tough situations so you should wait for a while because after few days later this prices will increase.
LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

If we think about this market situation this is very tough time for market and most of the people are suffering for price but it has good values in market and soon this price will hit the maximum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: