Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX on Bitfinex Problem  (Read 79 times)
emmdii00 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I sent my trx from my mew to bitfinex coz of trx migration, since then i havent done any action coz i think the migration of trx will be automatically done by exchanger that participated on trx migration. And i believe that trx is safe there.

Now that i want to transfer my trx  on my own trx wallet, i find it hard to withdraw it. It always say invalid field when i try t withdraw, i put my own trx wallet on the address field, and the field on wallet i chose exchanger coz my balance is on exchanger wallet on bitfinex.

When i transfer my trx on bitfinex, i used eth add of bitfinex, now i generated a new wallet address for trx on bitfinex, will it automatically be on my trx wallet there or it is still on eth add of bitfinex? Maybe i missed important thing to do somewhere here.

Coz when the migration was done, i have not generated my trx wallet right away, just today. So im just wondering if my trx was successfully migrated or not?

thanks if you take time to help me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: