Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You determine when to lose or make money, Stop Blaming the Market  (Read 637 times)
WHTP

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

It's not that simple, since you're viewing it all in hindsight. Eth is not the only crypto, there are many, and many will not recover. Even if it ends up going beyond an ATH for the coins they bough, you can't blame them for the stress that the market has caused them. They don't know when, or if the coins they hold will recover, and they might even need the money.

I've lost money, and I've blamed myself for not knowing enough, so that's not the point.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Theoretically , that's true and most people already aware of that ! However, you are still missing a point . not all people have the luxury to leave their money for almost a year ! most are investing to get a return on their money . Let's assume you have put 7000$ in eth which equivalent to 7 ETH when it hits it's ATH , then you will wait too much to return to that point again and even when you hit that number again you are break even !! so you have lost your "time" which is money to some people.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 02:57:50 AM by maxreish

Whenever I took any losses, I never blame the market. This is how we play in crypto games like trading. When we are at the stage of losing out hold coins, we take a tight grip. Though I'll admit that my greedy attitude leads me in a wrong situation, well at least I have learned my lesson.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

When the market's down, it's good chance. But if you buy at high price, there are 2 choices: hold or sell. You should predict carefully. Everything you do will affect to your life. Try not use emotion to predict.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

It pretty troubling to hear people lament day in day out about how the recent market is making then incur significant lost.
Actually, i think that is total nonsensical. There is no lost without cash out during trading. You determine when to loss or make money, not the market.

Take a closer look at this:
If i held 0.1 etheruem during may 2018, when ethereum price was around 700$, it means i had 70$ as at then. But now (August) that etheruem price is at 256$, my 0.1 ether is currently worth 25.6$.

An anxious person will see this and get too scared, and so will decide to go ahead and sell his 0.1 ether on exchange for something like 24$... Obviously this person has incurred significant loss.

However, if i decide to keep my 0.1 ether during this red season and wait till green season where ethereum price shoot to 800+$, I surely will imagine myself making some profit.

Prompt:
Regardless how much of Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other Altcoin you possess, You determine when to loss money or make profit. Stop blaming the market.

Share below your opinion.

I never blame market they only follow users transactions and in many case only users mistakes when enter/ out the market is the big problems. We don't have any control about it even we have many referral and big fund, market always have their own answer. Keep positive mindset and do what the best to protect your asset.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

If one is a professional trader, he or she can detect the market and know what is going to happen when one is really grounded on trading. You make money irrespective of wether the market is trending or not
Even professional traders are unable to detect the direction the market is going to take every single time, what you are suggesting is impossible to do, I see professional traders as something similar to baseball players, a baseball player that hits the ball at an average above 0.300 is in fact a really good hitter, a professional trader doesn't need to win every single trade he just needs to win enough trades for him to earn profits and most of the time that range is going to be between 60% and 65%.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

If one is a professional trader, he or she can detect the market and know what is going to happen when one is really grounded on trading. You make money irrespective of wether the market is trending or not
Even professional traders are unable to detect the direction the market is going to take every single time, what you are suggesting is impossible to do, I see professional traders as something similar to baseball players, a baseball player that hits the ball at an average above 0.300 is in fact a really good hitter, a professional trader doesn't need to win every single trade he just needs to win enough trades for him to earn profits and most of the time that range is going to be between 60% and 65%.
in any case, you need to determine the goal for yourself, and not to chase for excess profits. but in my opinion the current state of the crypto-currency market is not very conducive to real earnings opportunities .
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

To make profit from trading we should follow trend of the market, and to predict when the trend will reversal we can learn about technical and fundamental analysis. Just follow the trend, buy on the bottomed and hold it untill reach to the top price again, and after that sell it all and move the money in to others asset that seem bullish.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
Merited by lowbander80 (1)

That's just what I was thinking. We can not blame for the market because of our decision. Before investing we must prepare basic knowledge and research about it clearly, If not, you have to suffer a loss, that’s your fault. in addition,  You must be a risk taker when you decide to enter crypto world. It is your own decision, i don’t why people blame for the market. Crypto world is unstable, it always moves. So do not join if you are not willing to take risk and stop blame for anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: