Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts will survive?  (Read 2171 times)
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

The question is difficult to answer. When investing in altcoin, I think you have to thoroughly research the technology and its application. Similar to other altcoins, if the project is really good enough, it will recover after the last downtime. I invest in altcoin like: CMT, MVP, EGT, EOS ... and these projects  is really good. Therefore, I continue to hold it and wait for the market to recover.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks

Now, there are more 1000 coins in this market, so we can not know exactly which coins will survive. With me, just two coins will survive forever is this : Bitcoin and Ethereum

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

I think Ethereum remains the best because with Ethereum everyone knows that he has a strong Smartcontract.
All ICOs use Smartcontract Ethereum a lot, so all the tokens in circulation are mostly subordinates of Ethereum.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks
it's curious that there has appeared a lot of topics like this lately, about possible alts survuvers Wink am i the only one who strongly believe eth will make it?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
xenosaga

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

Well, for sure the top altcoins would do more than just survive but most would flourish. However, for the altcoins which are new in the market, there are many factors that are needed to be considered in order to determine if they will survive or not (e.g. project, team handling the project, etc.)
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Until now, altcoins have survived. therefore, it is quite difficult to make us, too, if we predict the development of altcoins that have not yet been truthful.

bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I think that while most of the alts that we presently have might not survive, a good number of them will. Thing is the market has not exactly been favorable for so many, especially those that were still trying to gain a stance in the industry before the market went downside. And the occurrence of that event has made their struggles worse even, and this is why a good number of them won't succeed.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

Until now, altcoins have survived. therefore, it is quite difficult to make us, too, if we predict the development of altcoins that have not yet been truthful.
We should enjoy what we are seeing about them, after all they are still surviving and fighting for the market place, choose those top 20 quality alts
and hold it for some time make sure you have a lots of patience to wait and calmly watch the bounce back, we can't say which is which until we seen
further development.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
pingye84

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

There are a lot of coins in the market. There is no way to determine which coins will survive. I personally think that the top ten coins in the investment are relatively stable.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

alt will survive definitly, but only strong ones. strong means coins that have viable concept. ETH,Ziliqa EOS,ADA have strong concepts so they will survive.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

I think Cardano, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, IOTA, I think will have a technology and project potential to survive very long time in cryptocurrency industry.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Idol_Network

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Its would be too difficult to predict upfront which altcoins will survive. It depends on the concept and force driving the project. The concept of the altcoin itself has to benefit society in reality having real values thus giving the public a reason for a particular altcoin to stay afloat or excel in the market. If an altcoin does not fulfill this then society as a whole will not bother with it and therefore the altcoin will fade out due to irrelevance.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

I think we are still in an incipient stage of development of this market, so the current bearish situation should not be considered as an apocalypse of which there will only be few survivors.

It is obvious that the vast majority of the altcoins will survive, but in the medium term we could see a greater reluctance of new investors to invest in new projects as frenetically as we have seen so far. We must also keep in mind that the market is evolving, and some cryptocurrencies that look interesting today, could be displaced tomorrow.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

We should enjoy what we are seeing about them, after all they are still surviving and fighting for the market place, choose those top 20 quality alts
and hold it for some time make sure you have a lots of patience to wait and calmly watch the bounce back, we can't say which is which until we seen
further development.
It seems like with coins that have a continually increasing development are able to produce much better.
like IOTA, which is able to continue to grow, it is able to survive as a major coin in Cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

I think that a lot of coins will die because the market is full of useless tokens. Ethereum has a better chance of surviving among all the other altcoins.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Altcoins will survive and develop stronger than Bitcoin, at this time the potential altcoins which have this ability can be Ethereum, EOS, Stellar.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

I think there are many altcoins that will survive in the midst of the current crypto market, like Ethereum and Litecoin, in my opinion ethereum and litecoin will survive even though the crypto market is currently in turmoil.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

further development.
IOTA will become the coin of very able to reliably with its development. It looks like the coin did JOT survive and experience the development of a much more improved in the future and generate more profits in the future.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

IMHO ETH and NEO will survive 100%. Now the main connection with the real world is payments and scummy ICOs) So this two have real usage and I think we will see the new boom of ICOs in the nearest future.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

Now in the list of coinmarketcap more than 1500 projects, and I think about 80 percent of these projects will eventually disappear. Only those who have a ready-made product, a strong team and a sufficiently large capitalization will remain. These are the first 100-200 projects from the rating. And it will be more and more difficult for beginners to realize themselves over time, because a lot of new projects are similar to existing ones, and the crypto community does not particularly support them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: