Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts will survive?  (Read 2164 times)
FosterEgan

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks
The altcoins are really going to survive for  a very long time. The coins that shall survive are definitely Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are excellent for long term and profitability.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Major factor to consider is whether a project has a working product/prototype/service or is just still a concept or work in progress. This could be fodder for extinction as non-operational altcoins are weeded out in favor of ones that actually have something on the table or have made significant partnerships.
Good analyse can be found here: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/15/which-cryptocurrencies-will-survive-the-altcoin-apocalypse/
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks
MY opinion,  altcoins is better to make a good profit in the short term. But most altcoins are the best investment for the long term. That's like these coins. NEO, ETH, IOTA
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

I think it is too early to predict. My opinion is not over correction, it is very difficult to know something for sure. That's how the market will level off. Then I will say what I think.

Aside Bitcoin to recover there's many altcoin that ranks from the bottom and now it is on top , so I think these coins will survive this year like ripple , litecoin ,  ADA , neo and cardano , Ana many new coin that comes from the bottom , then it's getting on top.
tranquanghai

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

my prediction are MOnero, Dash, Eth will be survive for a long time, eventhough ETH trust is going down, but the transaction volume of this coin is still high and I believe Monero can become a good alt coin, the transaction volume is rising from 2016 and it will be another shining alt coin that will survive for a long time
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

I don't think that every altcoin will survive form this crypto world. I'm sure that the altcoins that have good projects will survive. but We cannot guarantee it because the market will determine it. The promising crypto will be always worthy to choose because they will grow and survive.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

More or less the one who survive the competition would be on top 20 list in coinmarketcap. Once regulation is implemented there are many tokens and altcoin that will die in an instant. Those who will survive is the one who have a real product and comply with the regulation.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Many altcoins will survive based on the analysis of this forum. Among the many good altcoins, Ethereum is an altcoin that I think gets more traction and use to be taken by the mainstream.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I think all the top coins will survive. And now the lowest price is the time to buy for a long time. At the end of the year I think will bring a good profit.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I think the Altcoins will survive with a strong functional base. At the core of which are modern developments. They will have stability and growth. As well as the constant demand from investors.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

I can say ETH,DOge, & Energy

For somehow ETH manage to defeat LTC existence when I was join crypto 4 years ago.
About doge, it shows a consistent for demand and interest from time to time !
Energy is unpredictable and yes, it's already survive more than 5 years !

Smiley
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

Survive those coins that can win the trust of investors and the community. No one knows who will ride the bull on the next wave of growth.
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

Those companies that continue to work on projects and develop them. What price is on the market now does not matter much. I cannot name the company specifically. Any of them can be closed.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

The competition in the Altcoin market is a rival for growth. In my opinion, some of Altcoin's outstanding features, technologies, communities, values and exchanges are: LTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, ADA, DASH, EOS ... These names are completely changeable, change at any time. This change depends on the competition of the Altcoin.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

altcoins who has indeed proven to be able to survive is the ethereum litecoin and neo,these coins have great utility and transaction rate but the chances of surviving depends on the acceptance of the people.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

i guess the lucky survivors will be those who are on top even now. of course as a great supporter of this crypto world i hope we won't lose much. but i bet on eth, ada, neo, litecoin and probably dash

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

it makes sense to look for such coins in the top 30. but it is unlikely that someone can tell you which coins will survive
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

I thought altcoins have been around many years and still active now, they have more chance to survive through the winter, for example litecoin and ripple, but the reality sometime surprise me too, I check the altcoins age now, most of oldest altcoins are close to disappear at moment, only few of them are still active now, so it is really hard to predict which coins will survive.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

I think that even if we can guess some electainy, the real picture will depend on the moment when the market and specific coins that will be something to happen.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

when the cryptocurrency world is destroyed and bitcoin does not have a price anymore, all altcoins will not be able to survive all altcoins will also fall at a very cheap price because the altcoin movement depends on the price movement of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: