Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts will survive?  (Read 2171 times)
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself so for what coins to survive it depends on the confidence and patience of the investors themselves
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

ETH already make a new plan on Ethereum 2.0
i think something will happens with ethereum
personally i will choose eth and don't forget btc
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks
Its hard to predict what coin will survive in the future. Every day,month and year there will be new coin that release so its hard to think or predict what coin will survive. Even the top cryptocurrency is still unpredictable if they will survive in the future.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

I would recommend altcoins that are paying interest / dividends, especially in the form of tokens, like NPXS and NEO.

When the cryptomarkets recover, you can net compounded exponential gains for having invested in such projects.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

I think many altcoins will be survive. For me, the first five altcoins that I believe will surely survive are Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves, Nem and Neo. I trust most of these five altcoins.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

I highly recommend the Pundi X NPXS and Credits CS. Those two altcoins are now gaining popularity in the crypto world.
You should keep an eye on those two and let me know what you think about them.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

Tokens that will survive are those with real usecase not those that are just based on whitepaper theories
Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

my pick of up coin is ADA, Ethereum, xyo network and security tokens , this is my alts coins which will survive in future
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks
of course those who have good vision and good programs that make investors want to join in. Altcoin that is able to survive is an altcoin that has a large volume and a clear concept so that it can be said to have a good future

novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

According to me BCD, XRP, ETH will continue to survive and rise when entering the new season. Evidence you can see where Altcoin continues to be seen from investors interested in the coin and has a large community.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

Now lof of good coins have market with very lowest prices. Some coins have small value more than ICO prices. Al top 50coins are good times to buy now and i think next year can be survive.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

I think there are many Altcoin in the top CMC will continue to struggle to win the trust of investors. There are many potential Altcoin will boom in the future as XLM, EOS, NEO, ETH, ...
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

All top coins in cmc will survive, position 2-50. Most of that coins has very big supporter, especially for top 10 alts in cmc. But for the shitcoins who dont have a real product and service to offer will die and can't survive in this situation.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

There is no doubt that top alts will survive. As for me, I hild also altcoins with quality products and small caps. I think that they have a lot of chances to make big profit for their investors in long-term.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

The market experienced a very drastic decline in November, altcoin money was very low in price. I think the altcoins that survive are those who have quality prospects and systems to keep up with the market. If you want to buy quality coins, I recommend coins that are in the top markets such as XRP, ETH, EOS, and STELLAR.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Altos will survive with a real product or with their blockchain. Already visible assets that show their development

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

I think all those coins that are in the top 10 will survive and not only will live a very long time. First, they are very well established and quite well kept in the market. Therefore, each of them is in my Arsenal. And you, too, advise their to purchase, especially now, when they all on such sweet price.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

Definitely answer this question is very difficult. See how all the coins have fallen dramatically in price. Even such a popular coin as Ethereum. What can be said about less popular coins, nothing!

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

Generally speaking about the survival of altcoins is a very dangerous idea. If you are an analyst, then this is generally a prohibited topic for you. In the market of altcoins in one day you can fly up to the top 25, but you can also fall to 1000 places.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

In my opinion only these coins will survive that will release their products. These products should be able to compete with another existing centralised products and be better. Otherwise, it won't make any sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: