Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:43:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts will survive?  (Read 2167 times)
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:43:38 PM

ETH is the one struggling the most. But right now, EOS is doing well and chances are high this will thrive in the market too.

That's right, the most typical thing we see is that Ethereum is going to have a hard fork update, and I think it's great if this update is a good price for ETH in the market. I see that ETH is very potential in raising the price of crypto  Cool

Am I spamming? Report me!
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:48:39 PM

It's really going to be a tricky one as we hold no sight of the future. Working products will define which will remain at the end in my own opinion.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:02:19 PM

It is difficult to say which coins will survive in 2019, it all depends on which way the development of the blockchain will go and what will come to replace ICO. One thing I can say for sure is that the coins from the top 100 will remain almost unchanged.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

Normally crypto investments are very risky. No one can predict exactly what will happen in future. But we can say invest on top alts is always best. Alts like ETH, NEO, XRP, XMR, VET are safe and good investments.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:14:23 PM

I cannot determine one by one / But if you want to take the safe investment, the safe coins to survive are those that are in the top lists of coinmarket cap. However, if you are talking about the new coins from ICO, I think that the coins or tokens with the great team and excellent concept will survive.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:15:59 PM

Only few altcoins will survive. The projects with good fundamentals have a good chance. Also those with real-world use cases and competent and great development team. These includes projects like Ethereum, Waves, Modum etc.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

Only those alts will survive which has active development a long term vision. Bear market is making a selection and only
the valuable coins has chance to become successful. I  believe in ETH development and I think it has a great future.
indeed only projects that have good development and promising prospects for the future that can withstand current market conditions, I also agree with you that altcoins that have the potential to survive and have a good future are ethereum, ethereum is a potential coin and popular, now investors have started to invest again in ethereum, plus there will be a hardfork from ethereum which automatically triggers to immediately buy ethereum
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:49:38 PM

I think 50 altcoin sequences in the coinmarketcap will continue to survive and try to rise even more. most investors will be interested in clear altcoins, such as ethereum, waves, neo, xrp and maybe there are more. and what is often used or desirable is ethereum, its my opinion.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:12:27 PM

it's hard to say which coins will survive, but many projects have no product and they will be lost. Perhaps only coins from the top 200 will survive.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:24:42 PM

Ethereum definitely must survive in the ever-changing cryptocurrency market.
During his existence, hi has proved that he is able to survive not the easiest times and stay afloat.
Of course, dozens of other coins will survive with him.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

very hard to say that but I think first top 10 coins on coinmarketcap should be able to survive because of their popularity and their marketcap , Of course, there are borning new coins every day but it takes some time so that they can prove themselves.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:59:33 PM

I am sure that Ethereum will definitely survive on the cryptocurrency market.
It is obvious that he is able to keep afloat in the difficult market conditions of constant volatility.
There are still a lot of promising coins that I see a great future.
But while Ethereum is the leader among them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:01:54 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks
According to me all tokens will die ultimately, just few coins which has their own system will be in the future, we can say aion, icon, neo, wan, eth or eos these have their own system and they will be big in the future.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:54:37 PM

In the bear market many coins will not survive. The coins with active development and strong use case and mass adoption has all the chances to survive. Useless coins without development and copycats will fail.
Krassows

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:34:53 AM

Of course the altcoin that will be able to survive in the future is a strong altcoin that has good potential to be invested, here you have to be good at analyzing these good altcoins, weak altcoins that won't be able to survive in the future will be destroyed, because not all altcoins are strong

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:38:47 AM

This encrypted winter is long, and I believe most people and altcoins will leave, and only those who remain faithful to the Bitcoin and insist on digging are likely to stay until spring.
Yes, a lot of altcoins are completely worthless, they are just diluting the value of bitcoin. I think that only investors who buy bitcoin without worrying about the short-term market can win the future. The death of the altcoin has already appeared, and many coins have not followed the bitcoin rebound!

babyxxbaby

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:41:28 PM

At the moment I am confident in a few coins which are waiting for a good and profitable future. I can advise XRP ETH-these coins show a very good side and a stable state of the price without falling.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:45:47 PM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks

I honestly think that only cryptocurrency that are really active in marketing, development, and aiming to deliver good product for investors and future investors will survive the market. Some hype ICOs and cryptocurrency die too soon in crypto sphere. There are over thousands of new altcoins and more and more are coming. So, the market competition is getting too tight. Developers must come up with something innovative to be able to gain investors' trust.

Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:45:18 PM

the surviving altcoins are definitely ranked 100 CMC. altcoins that are above rank 100 CMC can survive, but they must continue to update their technology or products or roadmap. if they don't, their tokens or coins will die.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:54:00 PM

Only those altcoins that can already provide or are already developing a working decentralised solutions that could be used in our daily living. Other coins that need over a year for a product to be released would die on this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: