Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye bitconnect  (Read 497 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:31:16 AM
Merited by snakey (1)

Bitconnect is officially removed from the last trading platform in the coin's ecosystem. This is the first MLM coin with ecosystems in the early and middle stages of development. It acts as a multi-level model and pays interest to investors when participating. This can be said to be the goodbye of the older brother of the MLM trend with the crypto market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:02:38 AM
Merited by Danimore (13)

Bitconnect is officially removed from the last trading platform in the coin's ecosystem. This is the first MLM coin with ecosystems in the early and middle stages of development. It acts as a multi-level model and pays interest to investors when participating. This can be said to be the goodbye of the older brother of the MLM trend with the crypto market

anyone who took this risk investment with this shit coin would feel regretful to his/her decision but those scammers were definitely happy with their profitable traps.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

Amazing Altcoin with the highest number of losses due to my investment!
It really changed the way we look at altcoin with lending!
Thank you!
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Officially worrying news that bitconnect has been deleted. Bitconnect swallowed a lot of victims and it was really painful for the investor who helped him. Goodbye Bitconnect which is useless.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

A moment of silence for Bitconnect and those who participated and got REKT with it.
Whatever happened to those crypto youtube celebrities who shilled Bitconnect?!?
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

It acts as a multi-level model and pays interest to investors when participating.
In simpler term: Bitconnect runs on Ponzi scheme.

I never understand why people still fall for such scheme after all these years. It was obvious that BCC was a Ponzi, yet people were still participating.

Bitconnect swallowed a lot of victims and it was really painful for the investor who helped him. Goodbye Bitconnect which is useless.
Well, the only thing that differentiates "victims" and "scammers" in Ponzi scheme is time. Got in early means you'll got your money back (by taking others money) which makes you a scammer. Got in late, you'll lose your money and become the "victim".
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

LOL. You guys still remember about Bitconnect. LOL. I don't even care about Bitconnect and don't want to waste my money in this shit. LOL. So many guys that I know told me that I should join Bitconnect because it's the future of crypto world. LOL. Luckily that I joined this world long enough to know the truth.

fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

Sadly this ponzi bitconnect is one that put retail investors in cryptocurrency and one that kills the trust on crypto. Many people lose their money in this ponzicoin that have been shilled by many youtubers. But this will be a lesson for many that always DYOR on investing their hard earned money and dont listen what others saying.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

I don't know about you but my opinion is that this coin never had any ways of being a real coin... It had a ponzi like structure that cannot work in a decentralized world.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

LOL. You guys still remember about Bitconnect. LOL. I don't even care about Bitconnect and don't want to waste my money in this shit. LOL. So many guys that I know told me that I should join Bitconnect because it's the future of crypto world. LOL. Luckily that I joined this world long enough to know the truth.

Naturally, if you still remember with bitconnect, what else have you become an investor, it will certainly be an unforgettable experience. Bitconnect ponzi has hurt many people and will be a valuable lesson.
It's good luck for you to have long joined to know the truth. One hopes not to be hit by other victims of bitconnect ponzi.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

The handwriting was already on the wall, with the roi they give people, not all that glitters is gold. Impatience and get rich quick lead many to the scam.
The early birds made their fair shear profits at the expense on the naive ones.
My advise, newbies should learn to be patient in Crypto.
 👋 to ponzi and MLM platform
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

I remember the time when this coin was one of the most popular on the market. I think this is the most successful cryptocurrency scam at the moment. It is strange that even when many authoritative people said that it was like a scam, people continued to invest.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Nice, but I wonder why it took that long for it to be removed when it was kind of a long time ago that it was revealed a scam.

It's good news because there is a possibility that some are still buying that shitcoin.

cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

i am just so glad that i did not invest in bitconnect. But i have to admit that i got scammed with another mlm crypto scam haha. Another big  was coinsmarkets

dongpham928

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

BitConk is both a BCC code and a trading platform that allows traders to trade.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

Well this is sad to see that. Even though people knew it was a scam they still invested in it and now they are faced with such terrible consequences.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I dont think it really matters to anyone whether it is there or removed. It was a shitty coin.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

I thought that this topic is already irrelevant. from the very beginning of this project it was clear that this was a scam.
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

The end of an MLM project, and in the future certainly no MLM project can develop, goodbye project scam
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

We should take it to consideration that this coin have many investors that losses so much of their money and they are counting millions and millions of their investment in it, And it is like the end of days as they know it when they had their money scam from their sights, I really think this kind of scam should not be repeated anymore, Many investors now because of what happen with bitconnect had their trust issues with investing with Altcoins now, It even diminish the reputation of cryptocurrency on the same event bitconnect turn to scam, Especially making a big impact online because of Youtubers influence in making this coin known to public, let's make it a lesson learn for us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: