Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye bitconnect  (Read 491 times)
lllidan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Although Bitconnect claims that their profits are derived from the profit of the transaction, people are artificially Bitconnect is a pyramid scheme, Bitconnect is also the longest live pyramid scheme, it has existed for 5 years before dying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

well, its been awhile since its gone
learn from your mistakes and avoid ponziz
it is bad and not healthy for crypto users.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

sorry to heard that who's invest in bitconnect and lost their money, bitconnect is shutting down it's lending and exchange platform long time ago, finally bitconnect to be delisted from last exchange platform that still traded it, meaning it's about to become a dead coin over a lack of liquidity, that funny because bitconnect is top 10 coin in last year, but several month turn to become dead coin, next time must be careful than before

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Bitconnect is officially removed from the last trading platform in the coin's ecosystem. This is the first MLM coin with ecosystems in the early and middle stages of development. It acts as a multi-level model and pays interest to investors when participating. This can be said to be the goodbye of the older brother of the MLM trend with the crypto market

It has long seemed like this news continues to blow, because yesterday it was very busy talking about and even now it continues to attract attention.
where I can see this is not moving on outside trade.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

BitConnect was booming around this time last year. I lost over 85% of my investment capital when they stopped their lending program earlier this year, I was so shocked. And ever since then, I stop participating in any kind of lending platforms that claim they are mining or trading with investors fund. I moved on and happy with myself now. It's good that it was removed so others who do not know about it don't fall into scam shit coin called BCC.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Its actually a pathetic thing to hear of such about bitconnect because a lot of investors invested there life savings on bitconnect but everything happened that way. Although a lot of investors lose their money on bitconnect but I believe life goes on.

VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

People invested in bitconnect blindly when they saw huge returns. But they should have understood that anything that promises huge returns can end up being a scam but public always wants the easiest way to make money. I’m glad that I never touched that coin. I’ve seen many people go crazy after its exit and lost thousands of dollars. It will be a lesson for everybody.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Bitconnect is officially removed from the last trading platform in the coin's ecosystem. This is the first MLM coin with ecosystems in the early and middle stages of development. It acts as a multi-level model and pays interest to investors when participating. This can be said to be the goodbye of the older brother of the MLM trend with the crypto market
so it's RIP, then. they tried and i hope it wasn't ill intention. before something great comes out there should be done some attempts and mistakes

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Great news. These type of projects are makes market unprofitable. That’s why these projects are useless.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

The fact that this altcoin is a scam became known a half a year ago, in January in my opinion, when its price dropped from $ 400 to $ 20. Many then had a shock, but it's good that I still refrained from buying it
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

anyone who took this risk investment with this shit coin would feel regretful to his/her decision but those scammers were definitely happy with their profitable traps.

Yes, it's right . Many investors have been in this scammed trap and they disappeared with a lot of money so maybe They are on holidays on heaven resorts or travelling on the luxury cruises .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

anything that promises huge returns can end up being a scam but public always wants the easiest way to make money's.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Bitconnect's BCC token is soon going to be dead. The last cryptocurrency exchange traded it is going to remove it also. The reason was may be due to liquidity of the coins.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

First investor will get profit, late investor will lost their money, Bitconnect without their ponzi program is just a useless coin, I hope in the future there will be no more coins with ponzi programs like this again
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

Sooner or later it would have happened, this coin did not have any revolutionary technology, and it did not benefit people. This is a pyramid.
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Does bitcoinect disappear? I thought it was broken 2 months ago
. This is a coin model ponzi. The next person will lose money to the first
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Its actually is a good news that bitconnect got removed to avoid another millions of investors to be scammed with such an obvious ponzi scheme. The most number of person falling to such investment are newbies who dont have enough information hos crypto market works and those who wanted to earn an easy money by means of referrals. One the biggest convincing investment scam was made by bitconnect and ever since they were recognized as a scam, lending ICOs were being trashed. I felt sorry for those investors where they can earn more in trading instead of participating on lending offers.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

So glad that Bitconnect finally got pull the plug of out crypto ecosystem. Bitconnect will be forever known as a good example for any MLM coin out there and their investors about how risky in MLM coin.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

Given that Bitconnect used to run on ponzie schemes, this was evident. But anyhow, this is a sad news to see it die.
AlexAGF

Activity: 450
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

I'd say: Go to hell, Bitconnect! Such awful projects mustn't exist! It's a "Ponzi scheme", it was clear from the very beginning. People pumped their money into it out of greed. Everything turned out the way that it was supposed to. I hope nobody has suffered cause everything happened quickly!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: