Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The strongest hand on this system!  (Read 230 times)
Buttermellow (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

We all know that weak investors will going to sell their crypto when market price drop. Other will still remain holding their crypto and will state that they were having strong hands. However, if we say strong then i bet the strongest among individuals here in the system are the BOUNTY HUNTERS especially if they are not investing crypto. BOUNTY HUNTERS indeed the strongest hands in cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

I don't know if the strongest hand in this world is bounty hunter or not but seem like it's not true Cheesy. I think bounty hunters keep holding their token or cryptocurrency just because they can't sell it on any exchange or maybe it's too late for them to sell so holding is the only choice for them at the moment. LOL.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

We all know that weak investors will going to sell their crypto when market price drop. Other will still remain holding their crypto and will state that they were having strong hands. However, if we say strong then i bet the strongest among individuals here in the system are the BOUNTY HUNTERS especially if they are not investing crypto. BOUNTY HUNTERS indeed the strongest hands in cryptocurrency.
What are you going on about? You must be out of your mind if you think that bounty hunters are the strongest hands in this environment. In fact, bounty hunters tend to be the weakest hands since they generally sell all their cryptocurrencies early in order to pull their profits as soon as possible. 90% of all bounty hunters tend to do this in my opinion which is why I don't agree with you at all. The investors who invested their hard earned money are generally the strongest hands in this environment.

sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

I guess the strongest hands in cryptocurrency are the project developers as they usually have the highest number of coins/tokens in the project they launched.  crypto bounty hunters, as I think, will usually sell their coins/tokens when the bounty/airdrop program is finished, and they will jump into another project bounty.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

It is true, as we have entered the world of crypto, we indeed must be a strong person. We should always be the strong hand. With the large number of businesses that we do, then surely we can get success.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

hahah eccentric point of view Smiley. It used to be back in 2017 that the most patient bounty hunters ended up earning the highest profits, sometimes spectacular numbers just from

a couple of weeks marketing activity because their tokens multiplied 30-40x in value in some cases; however it's been the opposite so far in 2018, if a bounty hunter didn't

sell immediately, his new crypto currency rewards in some cases became close to worthless, so it's connected strongly to the overall market sentiment for cryptos.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

I don't get what you really mean here since the title is different from what the body says

Bounty hunters are the weakest hands here in cryptocurrency because they have no other intentions but to sell the tokens or coins whenever the bounties given unto them

So wheres the strongest there?isn't it the weakest people here in crypto community since they have physical investments but only time and effort
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

The people are just doing their jobs and playing their roles. The bounty hunters do not have a stronger or weaker hand, they just sells the coins the moment the prices are at a profitable level.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

Indeed. Large number of bounty hunter rely on crypto for living. So, they have to be strong and have patience.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

You are joking saying that bounty hunters might be a strong hand in the crypto market. most bounty hunters tend to sell off their coin as early as possible to enjoy the profits of their hard work and time. The strongest hands are the investors who did their research and are holding o to their coin for the long term.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

we think that we have to look at the long term , then comes once the time that shows us which where there the strongest and which are the weak,
people do their job  , bwe bountyhunters are in crypto for life
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

You may as well be correct, however in terms of income, the bounty hunters are the least rewarded. Although it depends on how much influence you have already in the space. Those who have already higher profiles in Bitcointalk would ultimately get the higher rewards.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

how can a 1% allocation make the ICO project token price experience a large decline? Bounty Hunter is always blamed. I saw the investor who made the value of the token decrease.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

Wrong, I'm a bounty hunter too but not all hunters will have that kind of mentality or holding up emotion because I have felt for sometime that I do need to sell before the token would dump to death and you do missed out that money making opportunity which you have seen and most of the time you would still have doubt and stress to yourself if you should sell already or not. Even you aren't an investor you will able to feel those things. I'm pretty sure to that matter.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

Many loses their interest on cryptocurrency because of coontinous declining but because of being fluctuated that's not a big deal that's why many are still hold crypto with hope.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

There are many newbie and weak investors left crypto for this declining market but still many are waiting for future.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

Lol, I consider bounty hunters as one of those with weak hands. As a bounty hunter myself, I know a lot of us are weak, though I consider my self as the opposite. Bounty hunters are the main reasons why price drops as soon as a coin hit the exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

No, I think bounty hunters in most sell their earned tokens, and they do not want long-term investment. If they hold some tokens, it's just because they are not traded on exchanges. Therefore, they are not the strength of cryptocurrency.
r_f_n

Activity: 302
Merit: 93

Please, just call me erefen

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

Wrong, I'm a bounty hunter too but not all hunters will have that kind of mentality or holding up emotion because I have felt for sometime that I do need to sell before the token would dump to death and you do missed out that money making opportunity which you have seen and most of the time you would still have doubt and stress to yourself if you should sell already or not. Even you aren't an investor you will able to feel those things. I'm pretty sure to that matter.

I do the same with you. First I joined on this forum because I want to be a bounty hunter! However, I don't want to carelessly choose which project I will follow. I do my own research first like I will invest my money because I invested my time here. I don't want to waste my time on shitprojects! And I won't sell my token immediately after it entering the markets to make quick but small money. And yeah, sometimes we can feel stressed when the markets bleeding like this time. But I prefer to wait and see the project's progress and sell them at the right time. Maybe 2-3 years is reasonable and worth to wait.
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

I am sure you are not so serious when saying bounty hunters are the strongest hand on this system. You should know bounty hunters just keeping a very little amount of crypto coins. For me, the strongest hands are team developers and whales. They keep mostly of crypto coins and can manipulate the market game.   
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: