Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The strongest hand on this system!  (Read 227 times)
lambomkini

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

We all know that weak investors will going to sell their crypto when market price drop. Other will still remain holding their crypto and will state that they were having strong hands. However, if we say strong then i bet the strongest among individuals here in the system are the BOUNTY HUNTERS especially if they are not investing crypto. BOUNTY HUNTERS indeed the strongest hands in cryptocurrency.
Fully agree ,that bounty hunters are indeed the strongest presence in the market, because no matter how volatile the market is, they are acceptable to them. They can generate income without investing. This is the most stable way. Of course, if all this is a little too weak in front of the whale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Bounty hunters are not the strongest hands in this industry because you are missing one of the crucial info here.

Do you know how much bounty hunters hold in their hand? The amount of token that is allocated to the bounties itself is ranging from the 2% to 10% (max) of the total circulation of the coins. Thus even if single person holds the total 2% then also it wont do much difference in that. The founder always has the upper hand as he holds more than 30% tokens in his wallets.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

We all know that weak investors will going to sell their crypto when market price drop. Other will still remain holding their crypto and will state that they were having strong hands. However, if we say strong then i bet the strongest among individuals here in the system are the BOUNTY HUNTERS especially if they are not investing crypto. BOUNTY HUNTERS indeed the strongest hands in cryptocurrency.

I don't get what you really mean here since the title is different from what the body says

Bounty hunters are the weakest hands here in cryptocurrency because they have no other intentions but to sell the tokens or coins whenever the bounties given unto them

So wheres the strongest there?isn't it the weakest people here in crypto community since they have physical investments but only time and effort
I agree with you that bounty hunters can't make much money at all, because the number of token hunters holding tokens is simply poor, the real strongest hand should be those whales, they make money by manipulating the market, get fast huge interest.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

not all bounty hunters have strong hands to continue to be holders, almost on average they sell all tokens or assets when they get a reward from the bounty, so the strongest hand remains in the investor.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

I n my opinion, I would say that the strongest hand in the crypto community are those investors and some bounty hunters that may had invested and not get affected for any fluctuations that could result a down trend of the  cryptocurrency. With this, these investors were already familiar of the usual situation of btc where it may go down and later up right after so, don't need to bother more with the current situation.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Quantity of hunters with strong hands is very low Smiley And I guess it is the perfect opportunity for those investors who were cautious to participate in ICO - not many people understands the real value of tokens they are selling(if it is not shitcoin, but I don't understand people who support shitcoins advertising them here on bitcointalk Undecided)

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

Most bounty hunters sell their tokens when touch the market.so we can not say they wait for more time.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

Need to be patient. Because I hope in the last of this year many crypto will be come back and it's will be rise on top value.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

All the investors are not weak. Many are patiently holding their coins and concentrating on long term investment. The investors are taking continuous risks. I don't find them weak from any point of view.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

Lol, it really is. Those who received their coins for any small work will be held even if Bitcoin costs $ 100. The fact is that you have to wait for your coins for a very long time, most campaigns postpone payments. I think that this is for the better, because I do not want to sell for nothing that I worked for.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

There are no strongest or weakest hand in the market. It is the demand for the coins that keep it running. As per the bounty hunters, they are just doing their jobs of selling the coins the moment the market looks profitable.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Lol, I consider bounty hunters as one of those with weak hands. As a bounty hunter myself, I know a lot of us are weak, though I consider my self as the opposite. Bounty hunters are the main reasons why price drops as soon as a coin hit the exchanges.

The project was already going to fall , you can't blame the bounty hunters for crashing the price when they usually only get 1-2% of the total supply.  The coin was a failure from that start if that much volume can make the price plummet. 

Bounty hunters seem to have the weakest hands from what I've seen, they are usually impatient and don't have the long term vision needed to be a successful investor.
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Uh no, bounty hunters have the weakest hand out there since they dump their coin to get BTC and then to fiat asap.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Thank you, friend, I'm very pleased to hear such encouraging words! But not everybody is so strong, many traders don't hold their earnings, they immediately sell at any price, but some people hold in hope of a good profit! As for me, I haven't sold anything for more than a year!
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

I consider that this system is too independent and only giants can influence on its development or something else like that, The regulation is too difficult to be done and ther eis only one way to solve this problem is to leave crypto in its own, I think it will be the best decision.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Of course, many bounty hunters do not sell their tokens at once, but I think that the strongest are those who are from the very beginning set to long-term storage and there are definitely a few bounty hunters among them.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Yes, really weak hands always sell coins when the market is falling. I do not think that bounty hunters are a strong hand on the crypto market, it seems to me that this is not the case. Almost all bounty hunters sell their coins as soon as the company goes to the stock exchange.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

The system's hand is not so strong with crypto, it is very self-sufficient to be depended on something else unlike world's events which are too hard to be avoided.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

The strongest hand in the crypto industry has not yet appeared. A strong hand is needed to regulate the fraudulent actions of participants in the crypto market. This should be something centralized in the decentralized system of the crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: