Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
akhat_omo

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

Get to know more about menapay

https://medium.com/menapay/introducing-dashboards-merchant-and-reseller-2a3a5c51ac38

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
akhat_omo

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

Get to know more about #menapay ICO..
Menapay is biggest Ico in the Mena region...  Visit menapay.io
#blockchain #revolution #cryprocurreny #menacash

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

Is it a payment gateway and a wallet app or something more than that?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

any mvp or beta app ready? roadmap says, september 2018 mobile app, beta testing and sdk

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

From the looks of the OP I have the same question. I think there are already dozens of payment coins out there so what makes this one special?
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 890

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

Well, a similar project already exists, it is Utrust. And so far it has not been particularly successful. How will your project be better? What are the advantages?
MenaPay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

Well, a similar project already exists, it is Utrust. And so far it has not been particularly successful. How will your project be better? What are the advantages?

Yes, we met Utrust in Zug during techcrunch event this year. The issue with Utrust is that they are not targetting a particular region which makes traction much harder. Also their platform is going slow. It's not only about fund raising but also how good your product is.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

Yes, we met Utrust in Zug during techcrunch event this year. The issue with Utrust is that they are not targetting a particular region which makes traction much harder. Also their platform is going slow. It's not only about fund raising but also how good your product is.

that's true. I remember Utrust raised a hell of a fuss back in the day and their token was worth a lot initially. then they dropped off slowly. however there are lessons to be learned there. I hope you guys are gonna do some of the stuff they've done for marketing, like video/reddit AMA's, an active youtube channel and presence on all social media.

MenaPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

From the looks of the OP I have the same question. I think there are already dozens of payment coins out there so what makes this one special?

None of them suitable for Arabic population.
1- End users can't adapt current solutions easily. Our mobile app tailored to MENA region requirements.
2- Merchants can't monitor their income easily. MenaPay provides advanced merchant dashboard for them
3- End users can't ready cryptocurrencies easily (cash usage is quite high). MenaPay is building a huge releller network with reseller dashboard to make buying crypto with cash possible. We already integrated with one of the most popular internet cafe chain in the region.
4- None of them compliant with Islamic finance. We've got approvals from opinion leaders.

MenaPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

that's true. I remember Utrust raised a hell of a fuss back in the day and their token was worth a lot initially. then they dropped off slowly. however there are lessons to be learned there. I hope you guys are gonna do some of the stuff they've done for marketing, like video/reddit AMA's, an active youtube channel and presence on all social media.

You can check our Youtube channel, we do interviews, webinars, fireside chats...

MenaPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

any mvp or beta app ready? roadmap says, september 2018 mobile app, beta testing and sdk

Thanks for asking.
Actually MVP is ready,
we'll make a video of it to show how it works.
And upload to the market very soon.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

None of them suitable for Arabic population.
1- End users can't adapt current solutions easily. Our mobile app tailored to MENA region requirements.
2- Merchants can't monitor their income easily. MenaPay provides advanced merchant dashboard for them
3- End users can't ready cryptocurrencies easily (cash usage is quite high). MenaPay is building a huge releller network with reseller dashboard to make buying crypto with cash possible. We already integrated with one of the most popular internet cafe chain in the region.
4- None of them compliant with Islamic finance. We've got approvals from opinion leaders.

thanks, that's some good points to take into account. It is a bit like Islamic banking which tailors to the special needs of these customers.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

I just heard this project from a friend and wanted to check. At first, it seemed another utility token but checking further whitepaper it is actually a security token which gives out dividends. If i am not misunderstanding, you should definitely scream this in your webpage and investors/potential investors shouldn't see when deep diving into the whitepaper.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

I like to see projects that tends to move into continents of the world with large markets. Menapay advances to the Middle East would go a long way to mean much for the crypto economy. The team has made some meetings in the region and I guess they must have done some research to prove that investing in this region would bring some advantages to crypto use.
Am interested in an update on progress of the team in these regions?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

I just heard this project from a friend and wanted to check. At first, it seemed another utility token but checking further whitepaper it is actually a security token which gives out dividends. If i am not misunderstanding, you should definitely scream this in your webpage and investors/potential investors shouldn't see when deep diving into the whitepaper.

If investors will really get dividend, than this will be much more attractive project to join in. Right now you need something that stands out from all the other projects.
I noticed you are promoting green mining. What does that mean exactly.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

If investors will really get dividend, than this will be much more attractive project to join in. Right now you need something that stands out from all the other projects.
I noticed you are promoting green mining. What does that mean exactly.

Yes with dividends it will be way more attractive. But their whitepaper doesn't allow copy-pasting (i think they should also change that) but the part about dividends on page 16 and the header is revenue share model.

As far as i understand they will have 2 type of tokens. One will sell on the ico and will give dividends who holds it. And the second one is pegged token like tether and always be 1$ worth.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Utrust, PumaPay, Monetha and several other new similar projects developing same platform as I know. What advantages you have?
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Wow! Its nice to have a payment platform which caters to the MENA (Middle East & North Africa) region which I think has a potential huge market.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

From where are coming the revenues to generate the dividend? Is there some kind of fee charged every time a payment will be made with this platform? If so how much are we talking about?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Let me get this straight: I invest $0.165 during the ICO and get 1 MenaPay worth $1, fully backed. Is that correct?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: