Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

In your roadmap you planed to have mobile app ready  for testing in September. Did u manage to provide it and where can we find it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

I don't get it too, if the platform's token is Menacash, which is a stable coin, what's the utility of token sold during the ICO ? It will be just useless or it will used somehow?

I was wondering the same, unless you cannot just use to pay the stablecoin but you need to burn for fees that other token as well. I figure in this way would be quite complicated.

It will be complicated to understand, I have seen their explanatory video but there is not much details about how and when the utility token will be used. Hopefully, we will get the details about this from someone in the team.

This would be the perfect chance for the team to step in and answer this question, cannot be we are he only one which didn't understand this  Roll Eyes

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

reading better there is a bit of confusion maybe i missed too, there are two coins of different value? a stablecoin and a token on which people can invest? can anyone clarify?...

As far as i understand people will buy a token from ico. It is giving out dividends.

Also a stablecoin which is for merchants and mena region. You can pay and turn into fiat.

if the token is giving out dividends, out of what? the transactions occurring on the platform?

They are making a large ecosystem and will get income from multiple sides. So they will share the profit with the token holders. They are not just making a stablecoin.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

In your roadmap you planed to have mobile app ready  for testing in September. Did u manage to provide it and where can we find it.

I noticed the same in your script, if something is already ready and can be released, the community will help you with possible bugs, and something ready would surely boost your sales initially
clement_star

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Menapay is creating a new standard in the crypto industry for the level of participatory returns, beyond the regular incentives for users and investors.
These standards are:
● P2P Transactions
● P2M Peer to Merchant Payments
● M2F Merchant to Foundation
● Green Mining
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

What dividends you mean? They offering dividends from payment platform profit? And if you will have dividends, thats mean that they have security tokens?

Basically yes to both. you can only pay dividends if you make profit and if you pay dividends to token holders the tokens would indeed be security tokens.

So in this way they much have approve from SEC? or is they going to work in the Middle East they must follow to their law only?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

I noticed the same in your script, if something is already ready and can be released, the community will help you with possible bugs, and something ready would surely boost your sales initially

Not a fact but almost always the case. Now the community is very weak and this negatively affects not only this project. Many who have previously entered the market are now out. But I think if they can enter a normal application for smartphones, then they will keep users.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

What dividends you mean? They offering dividends from payment platform profit? And if you will have dividends, thats mean that they have security tokens?

Basically yes to both. you can only pay dividends if you make profit and if you pay dividends to token holders the tokens would indeed be security tokens.

So in this way they much have approve from SEC? or is they going to work in the Middle East they must follow to their law only?
By the way, it is already known in which countries of the Middle East they are planning to start their activities? So I guess their main office will be based there?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

By the way, it is already known in which countries of the Middle East they are planning to start their activities? So I guess their main office will be based there?

I dont know. they said about Africa and the Middle East. But they team are from Turkey. So probably in Turkey and some other countries in their region.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

I dont know. they said about Africa and the Middle East. But they team are from Turkey. So probably in Turkey and some other countries in their region.
I hope the laws of those countries will be loyal to their activities and they will have a favorable environment for development, this is the basis for not deviating from the roadmap.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:25:20 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 11:45:17 PM by nobytes

I have not studied Islam so i am interested on how do complying with Islamic finance requirements differ from non-Islamic finance requirements?

Never mind, i think i got my answer from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38H1KQAweg
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

I have not studied Islam so i am interested on how do complying with Islamic finance requirements differ from non-Islamic finance requirements?

Never mind, i think i got my answer from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38H1KQAweg
Just great, you asked the question - you have found the answer on your own. By such instances, one may compose FAQ question))
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Actually, it is very similar to normal banking. Everything is near the same but they are calling it different. Like they are giving dividends instead of interest but the ratio is always very near. At the end you are getting the same or very near amount of money back for putting in on an Islamic or regular bank. Only your profit's name is different Smiley

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Actually, it is very similar to normal banking. Everything is near the same but they are calling it different. Like they are giving dividends instead of interest but the ratio is always very near. At the end you are getting the same or very near amount of money back for putting in on an Islamic or regular bank. Only your profit's name is different Smiley

What ever they need to do to make it work is cool. I don't judge, i am here just to study if i should invest in this or not.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

I don't get it too, if the platform's token is Menacash, which is a stable coin, what's the utility of token sold during the ICO ? It will be just useless or it will used somehow?

I was wondering the same, unless you cannot just use to pay the stablecoin but you need to burn for fees that other token as well. I figure in this way would be quite complicated.

Will it be a utility token or a security token. It's not fully clear for me right now.
Can anyone elaborate on this?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

normal or conventional banking always gives interest to their customers, indeed I am not too familiar and do not understand the mechanism of this project, but if they provide interest it is very clear that it is prohibited in Islam. apart from all this clearly it takes time to research it, whether it is in accordance with Islamic advice or not.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

normal or conventional banking always gives interest to their customers, indeed I am not too familiar and do not understand the mechanism of this project, but if they provide interest it is very clear that it is prohibited in Islam. apart from all this clearly it takes time to research it, whether it is in accordance with Islamic advice or not.

Islamic laws prohibit to gain interest when you have a bank account? Someone made this thing up or is it real? Not every state in north africa and middle east are under the sharia law by the way

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

What will happen to the unsold tokens if there will any? Will they be burned?
nosa_audrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

When is the new Ico date?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Islamic laws prohibit to gain interest when you have a bank account? Someone made this thing up or is it real? Not every state in north africa and middle east are under the sharia law by the way

in fact, islamic bank still make interest from their operation. different between normal bank and islamic bank is on their agreement as fas as i know.
in indonesia, islamic bank charge lowest interest in loan, share profit on invest, etc. i haven't detail about it, but as far as i know, islamic bank charge low fees for every tx.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: