Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

is MenaPay going to add fiat gateway also?

Wouldn't that need more banked people, in the videos they talk about how many people in this region is unbanked.

ok but how they will get MenaCash in the first place? If everyone will use it, ok, you won't need fiat anymore because there will be MenaCash only but do you think that the reality is like that?

In the first place? That's a big cake.  Smiley
To be among the top ten would already be a huge thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Wouldn't that need more banked people, in the videos they talk about how many people in this region is unbanked.

ok but how they will get MenaCash in the first place? If everyone will use it, ok, you won't need fiat anymore because there will be MenaCash only but do you think that the reality is like that?

That's a valid point. Every crypto currency is measured in fiat money and unless the whole world makes the switch you need people investing fiat first.

As you said, that's a problem every crypo-currency has. Right now crypto needs fiat gateways. The change from fiat to crypto can only work slowly but every possibility to change your fiat into crypto will help in this process.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Interesting question... and if yes, they are going to add only their local currencies for arabic countries or usd. euro as well?

Their goal is to just use MenaCash but to achieve that they need a fiat exchange for sure, it's batter if they integrate it because you can't trade in fiat every token in every exchange
At this time, when the market begins to recover, there is interest among investors. i'm sure many of those would prefer fiat. Someone tried to ask about it in their telegram channel?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

At this time, when the market begins to recover, there is interest among investors. i'm sure many of those would prefer fiat. Someone tried to ask about it in their telegram channel?

Since it is a project focused on Northern Africa and the Middle East maybe they don't want to use USD as a fiat currency.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Someone knows - they have competitors? or projects with similar concept, I like this idea, but competitors may hinder their progress.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

I think the idea is to be like USDT, so users can exchange their tokens and coins for MenaCash to ... reduce their exposure to crypto asset volatility I suppose.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

in fact the ico rating sites are not so reliable, just have to take a look but must be combined with other information such as credibility of the team, idea of ​​the project, if is the only of its kind, in short, a personal search must be done in combination with the sites of rating, news on the mobile payment app?...

most ICO rating site sell their service, there are some company that partnership working with them. always do DYOR is best way to get real information

Its always like this not just in crypto, you have to pay big bucks for a good promotion and i am sure some of those sites are receiving quite nice sums to put certain projects on the first page with a good rating.

Unfortunately, this is true, for this reason, self-assessments are every day more indispensable in the Crypto, because despite all the differentials and desires of improvement, the forms of promotion and execution approximate those of the World outside the Crypto
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

What can we expect from a unregulated market. Fraud is prevalent. Each person for his own good
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

I think the idea is to be like USDT, so users can exchange their tokens and coins for MenaCash to ... reduce their exposure to crypto asset volatility I suppose.

It seems they will back that pegged coin with the amount you spend to purchase.

Like 100 person give them 100.000$ total for 100.000 menacash and circulating supply is 100.000 token backing up with 100.000$. When you cash out like 20.000 of it, and the outcome is 80.000$ in the bank and 80.000 token circulating.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

So it should become a stable coin to say so ?
I'm not fully grasping that piece from the information that is available, but it can be me.
Rigorous

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Like 100 person give them 100.000$ total for 100.000 menacash and circulating supply is 100.000 token backing up with 100.000$. When you cash out like 20.000 of it, and the outcome is 80.000$ in the bank and 80.000 token circulating.

Makes me wonder why MenaPay is necessary. Would MenaCash alone not be enough to enable electronic payments?

Although I suppose when people collectively purchase over $25 million worth of MenaCash, they run in a liquidity crisis because there is not enough MenaCash. Maybe that is the reason for MenaPay.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

ok but people even exchange fiat for usdt, so I can safely assume that a fiat/Menacash pair is very much needed (at least right now, I don't in 10 years from now what will happen)

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

What will put in reserve in order to circulate the Mena cash in Crypto world?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

It must be either cash or other cryptos as usual. The team should clarify all these questions as i could not find the answer...

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

It must be either cash or other cryptos as usual. The team should clarify all these questions as i could not find the answer...

i agree, I still don't understand how it will all work in the end.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batuhantstknn

Activity: 566
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Total number of token is 400 Million and we will see the amount of circulating supply after exchange

Community & Social Media Manager
Rigorous

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Total number of token is 400 Million and we will see the amount of circulating supply after exchange

I think the question is rather how will the treasury be replenished as MenaCash is being withdrawn for fiat.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

i agree, I still don't understand how it will all work in the end.

They might adapt to the situation that will be then and are not final on all of their plans yet. Things changes quickly out here and you have to be fast to act although there should be some base they have to stick to so investors know what they can expect from it.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

What can we expect from a unregulated market. Fraud is prevalent. Each person for his own good

Everyone has to do their own research in this market at this moment. The market is too much red for all the crypto and ICO's too not getting much investment.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

Makes me wonder why MenaPay is necessary. Would MenaCash alone not be enough to enable electronic payments?

Although I suppose when people collectively purchase over $25 million worth of MenaCash, they run in a liquidity crisis because there is not enough MenaCash. Maybe that is the reason for MenaPay.

You know something? It's not the same thing if there's an app with any already existing stable coin? Like an app with usdt, tusd, pax, gusd and so on?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: