Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Finding original stuff and recognizing the team members on telegram is like finding download button in file upload websites. Lots of scammers in the name of team members and spamming the groups with nonsense things is also a headache..

If a supposed admin message you with a special offer and calling you "sir". You must know he is a scammer.

Actually, most of the scams from telegram are easily recognizable.

haha, that's right, sir. Telegram admins always have that "admin" flair next to their name so you can check if the person is legit or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

Finding original stuff and recognizing the team members on telegram is like finding download button in file upload websites. Lots of scammers in the name of team members and spamming the groups with nonsense things is also a headache..

If a supposed admin message you with a special offer and calling you "sir". You must know he is a scammer.

haha, that's right, sir. Telegram admins always have that "admin" flair next to their name so you can check if the person is legit or not.

When they send you a private message you can't see the admin tag and they are mostly impersonating the admin. But as said before, you can easily understand if they are scammer.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Project's also must have obligations to investors and don't promise impossible tasks, one good idea is not enough, for success need properly planned roadmap and honest team.
Yeah, make the project always on the roadmap path and the schedule does not change from beginning to end, it's like one way to respect investors. The rest, let the investor assess whether the project able to attracted him or not.

I do think they should give updates in accordance with their roadmap and if there is any delays, they should inform the community as well.

yes, but that kind of honesty is rare in the crypto space. too bad, it would benefit a lot of projects.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

In general when somebody is coming to you with a proposal that is too good to be true or promise easy gain is a guaranteed scam  Cool and using sir also  Grin

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

In general when somebody is coming to you with a proposal that is too good to be true or promise easy gain is a guaranteed scam  Cool and using sir also  Grin

We should be very carefull nowadays since a lot people try to scam us with many ways. Think twice before we deal with other people to avoid big regret.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

I guess this project needs to have a more serious marketing campaign especially in social media as I can see their Twitter's last activity was on October 31 or better yet they could have a more aggressive bounty campaign to further spread the word about this project.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

I guess this project needs to have a more serious marketing campaign especially in social media as I can see their Twitter's last activity was on October 31 or better yet they could have a more aggressive bounty campaign to further spread the word about this project.

Is there a social media network for the Mena region? Like russia has its own network maybe they have as well. But I agree that they should be more active on the bigger networks.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

Is there a social media network for the Mena region? Like russia has its own network maybe they have as well. But I agree that they should be more active on the bigger networks.

I agree, although we know the potential of the project and the good work carried out by the Team so far, social media are indispensable to spread the word, maintain integration with the community and win new fans
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

For the kind of users menapay is targeting they need to aggressively market themselves.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I see that you are planning to use 40 % of your funds on marketing and 30 % on development. I knew there you have to spend abnormal amount of money for marketing but i didnt realise its altogether more than for development itself. Is this a common practice?

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

In general when somebody is coming to you with a proposal that is too good to be true or promise easy gain is a guaranteed scam  Cool and using sir also  Grin
usually the admin of the telegram chats never contact the users and in any case they do not send links connected to other projects nor do they call anyone sir, maybe the team should intensify the advertising campaign on all the social channels, i see that they will use a large part of the resources (40%) for marketing, it seems a right choice...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

usually the admin of the telegram chats never contact the users and in any case they do not send links connected to other projects nor do they call anyone sir, maybe the team should intensify the advertising campaign on all the social channels, i see that they will use a large part of the resources (40%) for marketing, it seems a right choice...
Obviously, no one will support or help their rivals in any way on purpose. That's why they really do not give any links or any mentionings of other projects.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

I sort of living in a MENA country, there are no special social media networks for this region, people are using mostly facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
Besides that, social media is crucial in everything. They should be more active.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

I sort of living in a MENA country, there are no special social media networks for this region, people are using mostly facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
Besides that, social media is crucial in everything. They should be more active.

I am sure they will raise up their social media activity closer to their public sale and i am sure how to invite bigger names to private sale even without using social media.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

I think this situation in other countries, not only in MENA region - there are major social networks Facebook and Twitter, and they are used by most people.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

I have still my doubts that social media is so important. Sure, some investors will probably learn about the project on Twitter and co. but I think the influence is overrated.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

I have still my doubts that social media is so important. Sure, some investors will probably learn about the project on Twitter and co. but I think the influence is overrated.
As far as I know on Twitter, recently there has been a cleaning of accounts that spread spam, including crypto spam. I think that bounty for social networks is not effective, very few people pay attention to ICO advertising.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

I see that you are planning to use 40 % of your funds on marketing and 30 % on development. I knew there you have to spend abnormal amount of money for marketing but i didnt realise its altogether more than for development itself. Is this a common practice?

If you want to heavy market your product you need a lot of money,l yes, even more then development, it's even more hard if you need adoption instead of selling a product

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

There are many crypto "Gurus" on Twitter, which have thousands of followers.
I dont think that they are not important.
Many medium investors get in contact with projects through Twitter, so it should be well considered to ignore such big networks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

There are many crypto "Gurus" on Twitter, which have thousands of followers.
I dont think that they are not important.
Many medium investors get in contact with projects through Twitter, so it should be well considered to ignore such big networks.

But investors also know that these crypto "gurus" are probably paid to promote a specific project. So they can be a good source to learn about a project, yes, but I don't think a lot of people invest only because of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: