Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

It will provide solutions especially to all financial problems in the Middle East and Africa. The fact that the princess of Saudi Arabia is supporting this project is really remarkable.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

It will provide solutions especially to all financial problems in the Middle East and Africa. The fact that the princess of Saudi Arabia is supporting this project is really remarkable.

People see the benefit of crypto in all parts of the world and i am not surprised that they got support by people in high places. Countries need to accept crypto as a countermeasure to potential economy crisis caused by banks abroad. 

batuhantstknn

Activity: 566
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

I see that there are Turkish businessmen. Will there be other businessmen to be added to the team?
Time will show that  Wink

Community & Social Media Manager
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

Someone knows - they have competitors? or projects with similar concept, I like this idea, but competitors may hinder their progress.

Yes, they have. Utrust, Monetha, Pumapay, Agate - also developing similar payment platforms. But for different regions...
in fact, the market seems full of more or less similar projects, the difference can be done in addition to the unique features by the launch on markets not yet saturated with crypto projects such as middle-east and African continent...

I think those projects listed above will be direct competitors of this project and that competition should bring out the best on each and everyone of them.

They have a partnership with Pumapay so it seems they don't agree with you in that manner.

Or maybe they don't see as a threat because of focusing different regions.

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

I like that this thing has a normal token and a stable token. J think stable coins are the future and they will be used for shopping instead of the volatile ones.
exturudere

Activity: 612
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

I love it:

How is MenaPay better, faster, cheaper ?
Blockchain technology is more secure compared to the traditional technologies used in financial tools. We've developed a private blockchain which is faster than most of the well known ones such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. which allows cryptocurrency to be used in daily life for any purpose of transaction. Our inhouse developed non-bank mobile payment app has higher security for users, very easy to use with its advanced UI design in Arabic language and has the payment option via QR codes or barcodes between users and merchants. As a unique feature, approved merchant wallet IDs are connected to the merchant accounts and seen in the payment app in order to prevent users from sending their cryptocurrency to wrong wallets. And, transaction fees are cheaper than the traditional financial methods as we don't need to hire hundreds of people for the security, anti-fraud or marketing. Community owns MenaPay and we don't need to do huge marketing to beat the competition. On the merchant side, there is no monthly fixed fee to be paid to the platform but they're paying fees to the banks just to have POS machines and for their maintenance.  
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

I also think he means DEX. In a few months or years there will be better ones where you can trade coins not only ethereum tokens.
You are right, IDEX exchange every day becomes more popular, but in order for their servers to withstand the load they need to think how to stop soft-bots from trading.

Speaking of Dex:es, some of them are unregistered and under the eye of the sec now. I am guessing lot's of smaller unregistered exchanges will quit soon.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-charges-fines-etherdelta-founder-with-operating-unregistered-securities-exchange
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

I like that this thing has a normal token and a stable token. J think stable coins are the future and they will be used for shopping instead of the volatile ones.

If have to use a stable coin running on a private blockchain I just use my visa / mastercard, or else what's the point, can you tell me?

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Hello , i see on your roadmap that in August and September 2019 you will have 500 merchant integration and reaching 5 million users, how confident are you about this? Do you already have prospective users and merchants?

I guess its a bit too high for a target considering its short time frame but if they could get to deliver the platform in time and be given a year or two to solidify merchant adoption, then it could be possible to reach it.

it's an estimation most likely. I don't think they can put an accurate number on it.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

i see these Menapay team on social media a lot, they always attend meetings, i think team is hardworking and this is the most important thing for me to specify if the project is good or not. i think MenaPay can be successful.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

i see these Menapay team on social media a lot, they always attend meetings, i think team is hardworking and this is the most important thing for me to specify if the project is good or not. i think MenaPay can be successful.

It seems to me that in light of recent exit scams, team is one of the most important factors when it comes to choosing which ICO to join. If a team is willing to show their identity in different events, that means they are not likely to try to scam their investors.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

It seems to me that in light of recent exit scams, team is one of the most important factors when it comes to choosing which ICO to join. If a team is willing to show their identity in different events, that means they are not likely to try to scam their investors.

Like the recent Oyster scam? You're right there was an anonymous CEO there and look how it ended, people lost a lot of money and Oyster is doomed, no one will ever touch it again

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Yeah exactly.

If team not revealing themselves and just putting some pictures on the website. It means scam is a high possibility.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

Yeah exactly.

If team not revealing themselves and just putting some pictures on the website. It means scam is a high possibility.
Upcoming crypto events where we can see this team in this year it's Istanbul, Beirut, Manama, Dubai, that's impressive I like when the team is so active.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

I found another one interesting review of this project, I like that every day there is more information about MenaPay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ARnC60KQyg
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

I found another one interesting review of this project, I like that every day there is more information about MenaPay:

Really, thank you for sharing them with us. More ratings = greater visibility and more followers joining the Community. I would still like to see the Team grow with the adhesion of good Counselors and Partners
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Yeah exactly.

Upcoming crypto events where we can see this team in this year it's Istanbul, Beirut, Manama, Dubai, that's impressive I like when the team is so active.

It's great that they are so actively attending conferences and trying to find investors there. Do you know if they will post a short summary/video of each of the events they are attending?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

Really, thank you for sharing them with us. More ratings = greater visibility and more followers joining the Community. I would still like to see the Team grow with the adhesion of good Counselors and Partners

That video already has some nice views. Over 11K already.
I haven't learned anything new from the video but the focus remains on Sharia and Islamic pay afaik.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Speaking of Dex:es, some of them are unregistered and under the eye of the sec now. I am guessing lot's of smaller unregistered exchanges will quit soon.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-charges-fines-etherdelta-founder-with-operating-unregistered-securities-exchange

Could there be such a thing as a registered decentralized exchange?

Or does the MenaPay team intend to keep their assets only on on-chain exchanges that are not under USA jurisdiction? How?
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Could there be such a thing as a registered decentralized exchange?

Or does the MenaPay team intend to keep their assets only on on-chain exchanges that are not under USA jurisdiction? How?

I think all of the exchanges has to get registered with the SEC in US in order to run. The governments will target exchanges and tackle the transactions in those.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: