Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95701 times)
wator1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Might be tricky though, most citizens of the MENA region have nothing to do with finance, don't own a bank account and are not interested in owning one, only care about cash, etc. Good luck though!
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

Is there a list of exchanges where this is listed already?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Too much of a bonus when purchasing a token will eventually cause any token to go down in price when its listed, because a lot of  trader are now into token flip, no more holding and wait for the moon if you can get a good profit by quickly selling your token and jumping into another projects. but some cases are different its not always like that.

I agree. Huge bonuses always result in a bigger dump and I usually wait for the initial investors to dump them on exchanges rather than directly buying on the ICO.
But, I am unable to find any bonus structure for Menapay. Could you please provide some link if there's any?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

Too much of a bonus when purchasing a token will eventually cause any token to go down in price when its listed, because a lot of  trader are now into token flip, no more holding and wait for the moon if you can get a good profit by quickly selling your token and jumping into another projects. but some cases are different its not always like that.

I agree. Huge bonuses always result in a bigger dump and I usually wait for the initial investors to dump them on exchanges rather than directly buying on the ICO.
But, I am unable to find any bonus structure for Menapay. Could you please provide some link if there's any?

I couldn't find that either.

Maybe because there is still a big time before ico, they didn't decide or announced their bonus structure yet.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Might be tricky though, most citizens of the MENA region have nothing to do with finance, don't own a bank account and are not interested in owning one, only care about cash, etc. Good luck though!

yeah but if you make it available thru a mobile phone, then that's the real game changer

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

yeah but if you make it available thru a mobile phone, then that's the real game changer

Its not an impossible ask to do and people will understand that eventually they need these stuff to survive in a better future. Mena has planned towards that and will be successful.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Its not an impossible ask to do and people will understand that eventually they need these stuff to survive in a better future. Mena has planned towards that and will be successful.
sure if menapay will be usable also from mobile phones, would certainly have more users even from those countries where the banking sector is not so developed or even people who are not interested in having it (bank account) but seek a quick and alternative method of payment...
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

sure if menapay will be usable also from mobile phones, would certainly have more users even from those countries where the banking sector is not so developed or even people who are not interested in having it (bank account) but seek a quick and alternative method of payment...
however, there in our life,  is already a system of payment. yes, really, it is widespread. but this shows, that the market is already busy in some way.
nobytes

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Is there a list of exchanges where this is listed already?

This token is still in ico stage, it would not make any sense to list this as an IOU yet if you can get it cheaper from ico anyway.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

Really? It is really hard for me to imagine a cash-only, unbanked society. How do they get by with only cash? They do not pay goods and services online? How do businesses collect money if not through a bank or electronic payment?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

Unfortunately its still not that easy to use crypto in everyday shopping even in more evolved countries. I can imagine there are not many shops offering crypto payment in Arab countries.

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

MenaPay is now listed on CoinCodex. Make sure to check the ICO Calendar for other projects!

Where did you get ICO date? I see that on this site ICO date:

Code:
ICO Dates
Jan 15 - Mar 15

But as I know the team still dont have exact date yet. And even pre-sale still not started.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nobytes

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

MenaPay is now listed on CoinCodex. Make sure to check the ICO Calendar for other projects!

Where did you get ICO date? I see that on this site ICO date:

Code:
ICO Dates
Jan 15 - Mar 15

But as I know the team still dont have exact date yet. And even pre-sale still not started.

Most of these add new icos via automatic scripts, and the dates & other info are wrong in them all the time. I wonder if fixing dates / info is a paid service for them.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Really? It is really hard for me to imagine a cash-only, unbanked society. How do they get by with only cash? They do not pay goods and services online? How do businesses collect money if not through a bank or electronic payment?

I am sure businesses are using banks transfer all the time but regular people might not rely that heavily on credit cards and banks but even it this case you can use other ways to acquire crypto.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

I am sure businesses are using banks transfer all the time but regular people might not rely that heavily on credit cards and banks but even it this case you can use other ways to acquire crypto.

I think many people there don't buy everything online so cash is extremely useful. People have smart phones though and you could sell crytp gift cards on shops where you buy credit for your phone.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

If they could make a much wider distribution of tokens, then sudden dumps from some token holders would be negligible and will not affect much on the token price. So I guess they must do everything in their capacity to do just that. Imho.

If a whale start a huge accumlutation on exchanges and the pump it and unload his bag to FOMOers it's not very different from the scenario you described, so I don't see a real solution

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

If they could make a much wider distribution of tokens, then sudden dumps from some token holders would be negligible and will not affect much on the token price. So I guess they must do everything in their capacity to do just that. Imho.

If a whale start a huge accumlutation on exchanges and the pump it and unload his bag to FOMOers it's not very different from the scenario you described, so I don't see a real solution

Exactly.. it's just a whale play game for now.. there is not enough liquidity in the market and the tokens/coins are just to centralised with certain people.
This will change in the near future though. I'm convinced of that.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

Exactly.. it's just a whale play game for now.. there is not enough liquidity in the market and the tokens/coins are just to centralised with certain people.
This will change in the near future though. I'm convinced of that.
If project team will shows progress (it can be weekly reports on the work done), this can prevent a dump - whales will wait for the best news and project progress.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

yes I agree with you, if the whales have started to move it is difficult to keep prices safe. so a solution is needed more than that to be able to keep the ecosystem of tokens well while in the market

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

I think many people there don't buy everything online so cash is extremely useful. People have smart phones though and you could sell crytp gift cards on shops where you buy credit for your phone.

Well, I am not from the MENA region so to get an inside look from someone who is from there, can be very helpful. If the people there really only use cash the most time, it can be pretty hard to get them to switch to cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: