Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:52:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies’ Regulation in Europe  (Read 145 times)
AmonCard (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies’ Regulation in Europe

https://blog.amon.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/eu.jpg

Good day AMONers!

In this article, we will look into the actions taken by the European Union and the governments of European countries with regards to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Read the full article here: https://blog.amon.tech/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-regulation-in-europe/

Join AMON Revolution!

AMON Blog: https://blog.amon.tech
Telegram: t.me/amontech
Telegram Announcements: t.me/amon_announcement
Facebook: facebook.com/amontechwallet
Twitter: @amonwallet
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies’ Regulation in Europe

Good day AMONers!

In this article, we will look into the actions taken by the European Union and the governments of European countries with regards to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Read the full article here: https://blog.amon.tech/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-regulation-in-europe/

Join AMON Revolution!

AMON Blog: https://blog.amon.tech
Telegram: t.me/amontech
Telegram Announcements: t.me/amon_announcement
Facebook: facebook.com/amontechwallet
Twitter: @amonwallet

This is a very great article you have brought to us,these regulations from government and European union will go a long way to strengthen the cryptocurrency market however it should be done with caution so as not to kill the idea of decentralization of the crypto protocol.

HOMT

Powered by,
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

This is a really good thing for the market as well as for the people who are associated in the market as well. Let's see how it turns out here.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

It's not surprising that the European Union, as a strong bureaucratic state, will try to regulate the crypto space in all ways that it can.

But I didn't think that they would go as far as to prevent its member state from introducing its own cryptocurrency:

The E.U. prevents countries from introducing their own cryptocurrencies to prevent over competition; Estonia was forbidden from making Estcoin, a government backed currency, by the Union recently.
Source: https://blog.amon.tech/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-regulation-in-europe/
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Well, the article is really good and informative and i have bookmarked the blog also for future references. Let me tell you that this is really good and big news on Crypto regulations in Europe by the European Union and the Government. I think this is just a start towards the Crypto regulations in all over the world, i am expecting some more countries to come forward and declare about the crypto regulations sooner. I hope that Taxations and other charges will not be levied on a big scale by the traders.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Regulation is important even though we don’t want it. Imposing regulation should decrease the volatility of the market as well as the manipulation and add more reliability. But it should be imposed to a minimal amount since too much regulation might make the crypto useless and would kill the sole idea of decentralization.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

This article able to give some concept about the regulation of europe which given for crypto and BTC. And all information are reliable.
Nuad19

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

That's article try to give a view about the regulation  of europe and hope there are all valid information.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

very interesting, because information data is must given to the government and crypto holders are required to pay taxes, even though crypto is not legal there. this is a serious opportunity and I think this is a good opportunity and I'm sure crypto will grow more rapidly there.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

This is a really good thing for the market as well as for the people who are associated in the market as well. Let's see how it turns out here.
And what is good here explain. Regulation is just the beginning, and then begins - taxes, commissions and volatility will actually disappear and what you will receive as a result. Then the investors will be even smaller and the market will only be for people with big capital.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

Very interesting article. The Cryptocurrency market has become really gigantic in recent times and definitely needs some regulation. The main thing is to do it neatly, but I'm sure this will be done by professionals.
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

In Europe most of the countries are accept bitcoin and peoples are doing trade with bitcoin but investors also need to maintain some rules and regulation for doing crypto trading.
SwampRose

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

It’s a good news indeed. Hope it going to make cryptocurrency more stronger and better. Happy to see some good news about the market.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

In the European Union a very good approach. to the vision of the place of crypto currency in the society. While they are considering the possibility of legalizing crypto currency as a means of payment and this is very good. Germany has already recognized bitcoin as a means of payment.
Of course, in the future there will be various restrictions on crypto currency and this is inevitable. Nobody after all says that the existence of the crypto currency will be without any problems.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Good see this. But that's are reliable information. If that's not reliable then it's should be gone wrong.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Amon is an intellegent platform of crypto debit card which is linked with a wallet. Here you can easily convert cryptocurrency to fiat money and vice versa. It is a multi platform wallet that will provide you a top level User experience.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

This is a good thing to see. Given the regulations form the EU, this will be of great aid for the market as well as for the people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: