Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 10:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should MtGox reopen on new site, having old customers as shareholder?
good idea - 9 (81.8%)
bad idea - 2 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Constructive suggestion to MtGox?! What do you think?  (Read 480 times)
dichaudi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:53:56 AM

Hey, first off, I'm new here so be gentle.. Smiley
I'd like to spread a suggestion to MtGox, in case they really lost the money.
In this case suing will likely not be helpfull at all apart from taking revenge of course. But if people at MtGox have not run away I would think it would be more usefull with preceed to something like the following.
They open a new exchange on a new site and everybody having had deposits at MtGox will be like a shareholder to the mew exchange, participating to the income generated by it.
On the long run, this could bring the money back, which suing and jail time will not.
warmking

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

VIDDO Token | Exclusive access to Private Sale

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:21:59 AM

They open a new exchange on a new site,so they can screw new people.that is such great idea.

V I D D O       ♥ ♥ ♥  PRE-ICO: July 16 until Aug 22  ►► Join Our Private Sale
VIDDO is a new fair revenue distribution video platform
MEDIUM         TELEGRAM       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       DEMO
Aditya

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 12:22:32 PM

They better file an IPO on Tokyo Stock Exchange. I promise I will buy their shares with my GoxCoin.

ATLAS.WORK     ║   WHITEPAPER  •  BOUNTIES  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE FREELANCE REVOLUTION
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: