Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with NEO ICO-s?  (Read 75 times)
drmasa (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

It seems that NEO tokens are going short on ICOs, and my opinion is that they are more trustworthy than erc20 tokens these days. It would be nice if people write here about their findings about new ICOs on NEO platform, and their opinion on them.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

According to my observation on the NEO platform, a smaller percentage of ICO scams, if compared to the erc20. It is a pity that new ICO on NEO appear rarely.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

The NEO is in the midst of a downturn as exchange rates fall after the Chinese government has issued a moratorium on cryptocurrency. Therefore, investing in NEO is unlikely to be a loss. At this point, you should keep waiting and be patient with the cryptocurrency market.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

I thought I was the only one who noticed that but I also believe in the NEO platform's future but also the market's going down and we are experiencing a market crisis on a global scale and maybe that's whats affecting NEO Platform. Also there are also fewer people who invest in ICOs in the NEO platform and platform owners today are hoping to get big budgets for the projects. Also! Scams need to SCAM more funds so they prefer ETH Platform that obviously had more cryptocommunity!

elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
drmasa (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

The NEO is in the midst of a downturn as exchange rates fall after the Chinese government has issued a moratorium on cryptocurrency. Therefore, investing in NEO is unlikely to be a loss. At this point, you should keep waiting and be patient with the cryptocurrency market.

Yes China ban on ICO had impact on NEO and all crypto that's a fact! But I don't see that Ethereum is tied up to any country so I dont think that we should look at Neo that way. And there were nice projects on that platform both as on ETH but now its not time to judge anything cos of the extreme dip and bear market.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

it is not just neo problem. all altcoin, bitcoin and ethereuml prices officially killed. hopefully this process will continue as long as people continue crypto money world will no longer invest. I'm waiting for my damage so big. I invite everybody to be patient.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

I think so but anyway this year has already become hard for both eth projects and neo ones. we see current situation with market. hopefully, we will see rise up asap.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
drmasa (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

It's not really dropping the price of coins that caught my eye, ICOs of erc20 tokens are everywhere everyday! And NEO is going backward I think...
Lifelogging

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

It is a life. I believe in the future of NEO platform.
brightcove

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

Almost all coin dropping
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

But the NEO-based ICOs are more or less being affected by NEO's declining rates due to the impact of the ban on the Chinese government. Therefore, it is advisable not to invest in NEO as well as NEO platform projects until the exchange rate is fully recovered.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: