Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Gox on facebook  (Read 786 times)
CWestermark (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:40:14 AM

https://www.facebook.com/goxbitcoin?ref=ts&fref=ts

Like their logo and the fact that they are available. Also like the fact that they try to relaunch Gox with multiple altcoins! And I still hope that i somewhere down the pipe can recover my 28BTC, which was my full BTC holding / 50% altcoinholding.

Take care all of you!
keverw

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:29:20 PM

Wow. After losing 750,000 Bitcoins. Who would trust them again? Not sure what's more insane, people who will use their new exchange or they thinking they can just start another.

Go open a whole new world with Visa Prepaid Bitcoin. More people go with, Visa Bitcoin.
Donate - BTC: 1giYNSkexV3vtqUPQZvGf9Nu1dfQ73VMZ
CryptoDomains

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:41:42 AM

New Gox... looks like it is happening.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:50:15 AM

Is it the same folks?  Or a new set of folks trying to capitalize on the old name.  But wait, after such losses and reputation crashes, is the Gox name actually a good thing anymore?  I'm confused.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:51:36 AM

Wow. After losing 750,000 Bitcoins. Who would trust them again? Not sure what's more insane, people who will use their new exchange or they thinking they can just start another.

That's what I cannot wrap my head around.
The name itself will keep people from using it, even under new management.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:32:21 AM

That's what I cannot wrap my head around.
The name itself will keep people from using it, even under new management.

Yeah, I think that I couldn't agree more.  I'm suprised if this is real.  What's embarrassing is that about 8 months ago I would have told someone that Mt. Gox was the only exchange to be trusted.  O how the mighty have fallen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: