Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoins Market | The best analysis site about cryptocoins  (Read 1644 times)
tyme (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:00:33 PM

I would like to introduce you our new website about altcoins/cryptocoins: AltCoins Market. We have been working on it the last few weeks and now it's time to show it to you. The goal with AltCoins Market is to gather all the information about your favourite coins in order to save you time and effort. We want to change the way you trade and this is just the beginning. Here you have some of the features that you will find right now:

As you can see, we currently have 25 markets where you can find all their information. Every market has its own profile with current price, volume, market cap, total coins mined, etc. Also, you will be able to see a live chart, the twitter timeline for that coin and you will have a wall to share your ideas. We will add more markets in the near future, but as you can understand we had to start step by step. Right now there is a lot of new coins and it's getting harder to follow them properly. For that purpose, we added My Markets, a place where you can add your favourite coins and see right away what is going on. Fast and instantly. We have an alarm feature as well which will help you to save time. You can configure an alarm and as soon as the price is above/below the level you put, you will receive an e-mail.

We are just starting, so any feedback is highly appreciated. We know there is a lot to do yet and we will be implementing new features within the next few weeks, but your feedback is extremely important. We will use this topic to be in touch with you but you can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.

We hope you like it!

AltCoins Market Team

toddburme

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:17:17 PM

I was sort of expecting just a spammy post but the site looks good. Congrats.

Edit: then i went there and saw i had to sign in.
tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:44:09 PM

I was sort of expecting just a spammy post but the site looks good. Congrats.

Edit: then i went there and saw i had to sign in.

Hi toddburme,

We are glad you like the site. It's not a spammy site of course, it's jut a project that we created with enthusiasm. The point about signing up is because you will need your username for the current (and future) features such as the alarm, the wall in the coin profile or the My Markets section. It can takes you like 20 seconds to register your account and you will have access to a bunch of interesting features, is it not a good "deal"?

JammyDodger

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:40:11 PM

Nice looking site you have there, how many altcoins are you planning on supporting?
tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:53:38 PM

Nice looking site you have there, how many altcoins are you planning on supporting?

Hi JammyDodger,

to be honest, that is something that depends of the community. We will be pleased to add a market if there is support from the community to do it. That's one of the reasons about why we created this topic, to ask for feedback. If there is enough people asking for a new market, as long as it has a block explorer and it is on Cryptsy, we will add it. Of course, we want to go step by step.

There are a lot of things to implement like a converter, pool information and a long etc. We just started Smiley

Best, tyme.

tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

Just a quick update based on the feedback received.

1.- We will add the coin logo just before the coin name to help the user to identify the coin
2.- We will let open the coin profile and the coins list so the user won't have to be registered to check out the profile

We will implement these change tomorrow morning. What do you think guys?

tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:25:56 AM

Good morning.

As I said before, we just implemented the logo for each coin, so now it's easier to identify them. Now it looks like this:

Also, you don't need to be registered in the website to watch a coin profile or the coins list. So now you can check out your coin faster.

Example: DOGE/BTC - http://altcoinsmarket.info/Home/DOGEBTC

We hope you enjoy the changes! And remember, if you have any kind of feedback, please let us know.

BitOffer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:34:49 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 08:18:39 AM by BitOffer

this is fantastic. an option to show only the coins I want would get me to look at this everyday.

Nevermind i just signed  up and it has that feature already  Smiley
Needs more qoinz, other than that this is the site i knew i needed but didn't have.
tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:45:55 AM

this is fantastic. an option to show only the coins I want would get me to look at this everyday.

Hey BitOffer, we already have that option!

When you register your account, you can add every market you want to "My Markets" and that's it! Here is a screen with the button:

Best, tyme

Edit: You were faster than me Tongue

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:54:29 AM

Nice site but needs more coins.

Please add TOP & LOT.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:03:00 AM

Nice site but needs more coins.

Please add TOP & LOT.

Hey Oldminer,

LOT is already on AltCoins Market - http://altcoinsmarket.info/Home/LOTBTC

We know there are a lot of coins in the market, but we had to start with some of them and 25 was a good number for us. We will be adding new coins within the next few weeks.

tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:34:49 AM

Maxcoin has been added to AltCoins Market. You can check the coin profile here:

http://altcoinsmarket.info/Home/maxBTC

Best, Tyme.

tyme (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:15:32 PM

Bitcoin coin profile added to AltCoins Market! It was suggested by one of our users Smiley

You can check it out here: http://altcoinsmarket.info/Home/BTCUSD

Happy weekend!

tyme (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:16:54 PM

We want to add a pool section for each coin in our website. If you know or you are a pool admin and you want to have your pool in AltCoins Market, please PM me!

tyme (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:50:31 PM

Auroracoin has been added to AltCoins Market! You can check the coin profile here: http://altcoinsmarket.info/Home/AURBTC

Also, we are testing our currency converter, it should be ready 100% by tomorrow morning.

Have a great night!

tyme (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:10:15 AM

Our currency converter is already implemented. Now you can go to a coin profile and convert the value of your coin into another coin. Each coin profile has its own converter. We hope you like it!

tyme (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:07:06 PM

We just launched the first version of our new charts! If you are a registered member you will enjoy a complete candlestick chart. This is just the very first version but they already are way better than Cryptsy's imho.

Also, NxT has been added to our market list!

gloine

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:06:33 AM

Thanks for the nice site but I want to know where the market data comes from...
tyme (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:13:24 PM

Thanks for the nice site but I want to know where the market data comes from...

Right now the market price and volume is coming from Cryptsy. Later on we will start to implement more exchanges but we think we have other priorities right now (like the portfolio feature).

jmdon1

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:09:04 PM

would be nice to have a sorting function on the coin columns
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: