Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] UBEX  (Read 6502 times)
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:23:16 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

We have conducted a review and founded that UBEX is SCAM -> https://shitcoinoffering.com/ubex-ico-machine-will-never-rise/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pahang22

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

something really incredible. and this icodrops is a very bad situation
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
Merited by Astargath (5)

This research shows all the truth about UBEX

https://shitcoinoffering.com/ubex-ico-machine-will-never-rise/

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/9f67a2382715f1adb60c29506180181b1f6099df0ccb42349b8ef63b11b3f865.jpg

G4t1s

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

I also stay away from UBEX.

Why?

1. Google UBEX reviews and you will get 90% negative reviews on facebook or twitter.
2. First ICO I see where they demand you to spend 1 ETH as minimal purchase anything below that counts as donation.
3. Way too much advertising , seems like they rather spend money for advertising than product itself.
4. Team +/- 15 members.

I predict massive downfall straight after going into exchanges.
I would recommend research on this before investing.
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501093950922

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Link doesn't work

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

I don't think it is scam (so far).But going by the similar ICOs in the past ,which have overhyped their projects and invested huge money in advertising/promotions this one (UBEX) will meet a similar fate.They are interested only in collecting huge money from investors and not their product speak to itself.After a few months this coin will end up trading under a cent and as another shitcoin
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

I don't think so that this ICO is a scam because they all ready invested big amount of money and got listed in many big exchange market and also invested in promotion. But this will end in cent after their ICO the token will surely dump.

Bro, where did you see big exchanges ? Do you mean scam exchanges like these in the list? By the way, there are many scam exchanges now, for example a well-known exchange as KuCoin is also scam (https://bit.ly/2N6I0AD). Bro, be careful and think before trust Smiley

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

Its weird you know, they already listed on CMC, and a lot of investors of ubex. We could not judge it by now, but if they would have no intention to scam and could perform well in the market,. then its better for us.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

By the way, investors cannot withdraw their money to wallets...

Hosam Mazawi

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Ubex Token Sale seems foggy
We have noticed something unusual with Ubex Token Sale recently and as part of our vision in Cointelligence to open the blockchain and crypto industry to the masses and lead an open, transparent, and fair trade, we felt the need to share this with the community.
https://www.cointelligence.com/content/ubex-token-sale/

https://twitter.com/Cointelligencec/status/1046721412474523648
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

It's an Ubex token price chart

Who still thinks it's not scam ?

starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

The fall of the price ten times in a few days.

And this has not yet been paid to the bounty hunters, which means that it will go even lower on such low volumes. It turns out that they sell tokens from creators' wallets. I hope you did not invest in this scam guys.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

OMG Shocked

Bitconneeeeeeeeect!

albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

I don't think so that this ICO is a scam because they all ready invested big amount of money and got listed in many big exchange market and also invested in promotion. But this will end in cent after their ICO the token will surely dump.

Bro, where did you see big exchanges ? Do you mean scam exchanges like these in the list? By the way, there are many scam exchanges now, for example a well-known exchange as KuCoin is also scam (https://bit.ly/2N6I0AD). Bro, be careful and think before trust Smiley

Are you sure that all these exchanges are crooks ?? can you justify your words ?? Personally, I traded on these exchanges and I can say that everything is fine with them !!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Are you sure that all these exchanges are crooks ?? can you justify your words ?? Personally, I traded on these exchanges and I can say that everything is fine with them !!

Bitmart asks for KYC to withdraw anything.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Bitmart asks for KYC to withdraw anything.

Scam token which is listed on scam exchanges... Shocked

shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

RIP Undecided

As we told https://shitcoinoffering.com/ubex-ico-machine-will-never-rise/
Stay tuned Cool

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

I immediately thought that something was off after i saw that they entered exchange befroe ICO has ended.

My explanation is that this could be a very smart way to encourage people of buying into ICO.
And it is done by entering exchange before ico and the only token holders are controlled by ICO team, they artificially inflate the price and volume to attract more people.
This is not suspicious. but really put a big question mark. I saw the Ubex sponsored link when accidentally checked on etherscan. They list up bitforex and idex while still having very few people holding the token. in some situations in other projects. Some teams like Datareum have a large roboots on the telegram. The team is also silent and totally does not have the means to support the community while selling the crowd. Really worse than what I think. Worth mentioning, the roadmap of the datareum says October 18 token will be listed but still silent not a news. There are too many bad projects right now. shitcoin everywhere.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: