Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what your opinion about this?  (Read 526 times)
Baksobakar

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

what opinion? I don't understand what you mean. please explain
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

I doubt any ETFs will be approved next year, we just don't have enough regulations in place against the manipulation and inside trading and cartel shit going on with the market. It's way too volatile right now. Although an ETF would do it a lot of good if the more institutional money came in to balance out all the rogue speculation going on. More institutional money comes in, more demand for fair trading and regulations would be put in place. Let's see what happens with the CBOE on the 30th of September but really to be quite honest I am not holding my breath this year on that one either. I think we won't see a bull run till later next year or 2020.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

yesterday the American Stock Exchange (SEC) "REFUSED" Bitcoin funds were rotated on an exchange together with gold, copper, and silver. that's why yesterday Bitcoin dropped in price
(please correct me if I'm wrong), what your opinion about this?
I'm not an economist either. But I think the electronic money market is also affected by many other markets. And it follows the same volatility that will lead to market changes or decreases. It is so obvious in our opinion.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

It is because there is no known effective regulation of the crypto market.
Once we have one, we may consider getting approval.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

They turned it down again, but the price does not seem to be affected to a very high extent. We have seen worse, so to say Cheesy
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

yesterday the American Stock Exchange (SEC) "REFUSED" Bitcoin funds were rotated on an exchange together with gold, copper, and silver. that's why yesterday Bitcoin dropped in price

People are just talking about the SEC overtime and they think that it is really affecting the prices as we see in the market. I think thats completely wrong, neither people are getting affected because fo the SEC and nor the prices are getting manipulated with those shitty news. Remember that its more or less TA news and no one is getting affected with it. I guess SEC is just having issues calling it off for themselves and might be thinking that things may worsen if they publish something like this. Total Garbage.
johny1512

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

I don’t know why this is happening first these people promote bitcoin and later on these people dumped it badly this is humiliating and disgusting to me . There was a time everyone was crazy about this now only few cares about thempainful is this
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

I think this is not one of the causes of the decline in bitcoin prices, maybe the cause is still no less big, and maybe the problem of decreasing bitcoin is something we cannot deny anymore because in the world of trade these two things cannot be separated between up and down.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

There are too many people involved who are trying to keep bitcoin price low. Perhaps they are thinking that people would eventually lose interest and that would bring the bitcoin price even lower. A lot of people were waiting on sec so their refusal could be the cause but not necessarily.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

I do not think there is any relationship.
The price of bitcoin is much more dependent on the speculation of whales than on the "natural" movements of the market, so it is difficult to find satisfactory explanations.

InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

I stopped listening to all those rumors after some time. I believe Bitcoin will thrive and no SEC or anyone else wii change that. Just be patient people, great times ahead.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

The bitcoin market has been down for quite sometime is a normal thing
 Somehow bitcoin price or value has been unstable due to bounty hunters, dumpers and panic seller and buyers. But lets all hope that tje value of bitcoin will increase this coming bullish season/ market. Lets all wait patiently and calmly. 
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

Even without that stock exchange refusing ,bitcoin price will drop because of volatility and this is a normal rotation of prices,look whats the value now?isnt it going back to normak of $6,500 per bitcoin?so please stop making issue that will only provide negativity to all concerns as we are not helping the community instead making it drops more

Somehow bitcoin price or value has been unstable due to bounty hunters, dumpers and panic seller and buyers. But lets all hope that tje value of bitcoin will increase this coming bullish season/ market. Lets all wait patiently and calmly. 

What about the bounty hunters?they have nothing to do with bitcoin price because all they're concern is alternative coins or tokens and not the top one crypto coin..but i agree on your stand about the normality of price unstableness and thats why cryptocurrency is a good source of profiteering for knowledgeable people
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:04:44 AM

It does not matter if bitcoins will go down for quite sometimes because in this way you can invest even more to earn a huge amount of profit when the market pumps up again.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

We always look for strange correlations, but the reality is that the crypto move in an apparently random way (or, better, depending on the various speculations), so it is difficult to find some logic and - consequently - make predictions.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

I don't think the ETF really matters that much.  Bitcoin can survive just fine on its own with the support of our users.  It already hit 20k without an ETF, this whole thing is over hyped in my opinion.  For what it's worth, I believe it will be accepted and it was only delayed so big investors can enter in the market at a cheap price.

This whole ETF issue was just being use by people to create commotions in the community, yes some will panic sell while some take the opportunity to buy more. Though there's some that think ETF is needed for bitcoin to grow more and this is the key for adoption. First of, the pending application will just get postponed and this ETF issue will linger throughout the year.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
daedalus8

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

in my opinion this does not significantly affect the fall in bitcoin prices, but it has the effect of going up if they accept bitcoin

‗/‾‾\__   ☆☆☆TrustedCar Flex ☆☆☆  __/‾‾\‗
╘Θ══Θ.╛ https://ico.trustedcars.com╘.Θ══Θ╛
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

yes I also heard the issue. that is why the agency from America has not accepted or legalized BITCOIN. because if bitcoin is legalized it is likely that gold, silver and copper stocks will fall. but bitcoin will soar very high. and while the most people in Americans have stock in gold that is why BITCOIN has not been legalized
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 10:09:08 AM by Hell-raiser

yes I also heard the issue. that is why the agency from America has not accepted or legalized BITCOIN. because if bitcoin is legalized it is likely that gold, silver and copper stocks will fall. but bitcoin will soar very high. and while the most people in Americans have stock in gold that is why BITCOIN has not been legalized

You seem to be heavily misinformed. Bitcoin is quite legal in the States. Exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex, or Kraken as well as online wallets like Coinbase or Xapo are all US based, and they have no problems with the local laws (maybe just some minor legal issues). And no, being legalized there didn't lead to gold, silver and copper stocks fall. These commodities are where they have always been, more or less. Nothing has changed.

The question here is about declining the application for the creation of Bitcoin derivatives in the form of ETF's and trading these derivatives at relevant markets so that institutional investors could buy them "officially". And this is also rather a minor issue in the long and complicated history of Bitcoin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Different people have different opinions about today’s bitcoin market. Many people consider it is a bubble where as many people consider it is as a future currency. Bitcoin is mainly famous for its investment purposes. Because of its increasing price many people invest in it but because of its volatile nature some time they loss their money and consider it is as a bubble. In my opinion it is the future currency. It is accepted by many multimillion companies like Microsoft amazon etc which will help it to grow its market price in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: