Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [STO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 42130 times)
NamoCoin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Are you guys actively looking for advisors? If so, in what field?
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

How do you spot a good trustworthy ICO vs. all the scams you hear about?

I think the team is the most important - how reliable the team is, if there is enough effort visible, if there are some effects of work and if the team is professional. Our project is a little different / it's mixed football and IT, so everyone can see visible marks of professionalism more clearly: the best startup award on Blockchain Next conference, Iskander VC accelerator program, conferences, travelling to establish business roots, players supporting the project - this is something to prove the project is not a scam at all.

If this is brand new that can also be a great opportunity. Maybe there is a lot of interest in this product. I haven't heard of something like this before and the unknown often comes with the biggest opportunities.

Thank you for the warm words. We have a solid plan, a very good team and a lot of ideas in our heads how to use solution now and how to expand it in the future.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

Is this a way for young people to get recruited to professional teams or just a way for kids to have fun?

No, it's not for fun. We are real marketplace & real academies and we create professional teams. Please read our whitepaper - there is a detailed strategy for how we want to do it for the next 10 years.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Я нoвичoк в миpe кpиптoгpaфии, и этoт пpoeкт выглядит oчeнь интepecным для мeня.

Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пpиятнo видeть тeбя. Cпacибo зa вaши дoбpыe cлoвa.Mы нaдeeмcя, чтo этo бyдyт вaши пepвыe инвecтиции. Bы нe пoжaлeeтe oб этoм.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We hope it will be your first investment. You won't regret it.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Are you guys actively looking for advisors? If so, in what field?

We're actively looking for investors and advisors that can facilitate this process are welcome.

xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

Where is Bitcademy based out of? Russia?
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

What strategy do you do to gain investor confidence?
How to manage your coins to remain a trusted coin later?
Surely every investor has a desire that the coin will remain valuable for a long time, so it's not instant coins.

First of all, we have a strong team and we're building connections and investment opportunities before ICO, right now to assure smooth start.
It will take swift management to bring long-term profit and stability but we're 100% sure we have right resources.
We also know that the market is very big and as a pioneer in it we have a lot of opportunities to prosper but we have to do things right.

I'm happy to hear that you mentioned long-term investors - we have at least 3 revenue streams that we want to explore but we're here for the long run, no cutting corners - we value dedicated investors the most that's why there are many incentives holding tokens for longer.

Reading your explanation I am optimistic that your team has a professional and dedicated performance. Big hope if your team will give the best to all supporters.
We certainly look forward to a new breakthrough in the development of Bitcademy.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

Where is Bitcademy based out of? Russia?

Hi, our HQ is registered and operating in Poland but ICO will be outside this jurisdiction / we're creating subsidiary in Estonia right now.
Our team, however, is very international: we have Polish, American, Kenyan, Pakistani, Italian all working together. 17 people in total.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

What strategy do you do to gain investor confidence?
How to manage your coins to remain a trusted coin later?
Surely every investor has a desire that the coin will remain valuable for a long time, so it's not instant coins.

First of all, we have a strong team and we're building connections and investment opportunities before ICO, right now to assure smooth start.
It will take swift management to bring long-term profit and stability but we're 100% sure we have right resources.
We also know that the market is very big and as a pioneer in it we have a lot of opportunities to prosper but we have to do things right.

I'm happy to hear that you mentioned long-term investors - we have at least 3 revenue streams that we want to explore but we're here for the long run, no cutting corners - we value dedicated investors the most that's why there are many incentives holding tokens for longer.

Reading your explanation I am optimistic that your team has a professional and dedicated performance. Big hope if your team will give the best to all supporters.
We certainly look forward to a new breakthrough in the development of Bitcademy.

Thank you very much Smiley

Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Do you guys have a presence on Reddit?
Knox-En

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

Good night,
I am not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

Do you guys have a presence on Reddit?

Yes we do, we are active on all social media - on reddit you'll find us on r/bitcademyfb

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

Good night,
I am not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.

OK, that's great what you're saying Smiley

SimonCa

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

This could be exactly what crypto needs. Bringing it to all of these countries that don't have anything remotely similar is a great idea.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?

Our smart contract is coded by our developers but we will apply a double security check to make sure everything is ok. It's also open source on GitHub so anyone can check and leave us comments.

Eldridge_Jihi

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

it is still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized plans and plans that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this plan!
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

This could be exactly what crypto needs. Bringing it to all of these countries that don't have anything remotely similar is a great idea.

We believe so. The main idea is to bring together kids and fans but also to break centralization of the market / we want fully decentralized football and we know that the only way to start the process is from the root - from academies.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

it is still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized plans and plans that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this plan!

Not sure if we're reading this correctly - do you mean we've just thrown blockchain into the mechanism + it's centralized? Please read our whitepaper and marketplace part - I would argue with you on that.

YazidPelletier

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: