Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [STO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 42127 times)
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

I imagine you guys will have to spend heavily on marketing after launch. Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

Hello,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each plan these days. So?

We're doing in-house marketing and we have the budget for it. We don't use the agency as we believe that in-house is authentic and tells the story as it is.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Hello,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each plan these days. So?

We're doing in-house marketing and we have the budget for it. We don't use the agency as we believe that in-house is authentic and tells the story as it is.

Adding to the post, our marketing is going mainly on the effort to be visible. Even if you have a good product without effort you won't be seen on the internet. This is what we focus on.

Matt Tinc

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Is there any preview or prototype of the Bitcademy platform that I can get my hands on now?
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.

Sure, we will publish current information in here as well over the coming days. Good advice.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

Is there any preview or prototype of the Bitcademy platform that I can get my hands on now?

We're currently in the process of accelerator program with Iskander VC where the prototype will be started and done over the next months. But we don't hide part of ICO funding is for creating the platform too. We hope to show something before the main sale though.

Godinez-Myrr

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

As far as I heard this businesss don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

As far as I heard this businesss don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?

We have two major things - the marketplace and the proof that it will work. If you allow to decentralize the market and allow investors to bet the money on future players you need to make sure that these future players are real and not fake. That is why the integral part is to build reliable facilities where players will be monitored, assessed and showcased on the platform. We could offer a platform itself. And then what? John Smith from the street could come and say "Hey I'm aspiring player, invest" How can you check John Smith? We provide the right tools to do that.

And our tools can be sold to other companies as extra revenue stream after the right audit. We equip them with trackers, AI player prediction & marketplace subscription itself. Another option is to franchise our solution. There are many options to make money on the solution.

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

I imagine you guys will have to spend heavily on marketing after launch. Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?

It seems to me that in marketing anyway will not be enough money, time and effort. now is such a time that when the design of the project marketing is a very important indicator, so it is worth focusing on this.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Indeed, there haven't been many competitors, so they will have lots of ideas and also steps that are good enough for the development of Bitcademy. What is the team prepared for this?
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

It seems to me that in marketing anyway will not be enough money, time and effort. now is such a time that when the design of the project marketing is a very important indicator, so it is worth focusing on this.

Hi, do you mean marketplace marketing for potential customers?
What we want to do is to showcase the academy first - enrol students, apply trackers etc. Show that high tech works. In the meantime finish marketplace software and offer it to customers end of Q2 2019 showing that together it can be the good concept to capitalize academies. I think there will be time and effort for marketing but it's too early yet for potential customers.
We did research so far and in general, there are a lot of other sports facilities that are interested but you never know before you go and try selling.
So time will tell, however, in the worst case scenario we will have a chain of self-sufficient Bitcademy academies.

Subwagema

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Hi there!
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Indeed, there haven't been many competitors, so they will have lots of ideas and also steps that are good enough for the development of Bitcademy. What is the team prepared for this?

Yes, fortunately for us it seems there are no solutions like ours yet. And jumping into the market as the first one is always encouraging but also risky. You won't avoid risk but opportunities, when you're first in most cases, are brilliant. You can basically create the market.

Team is very strong - it's a mix of IT and football experts. 17 people in total from different countries and time zones.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Hi there!
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

Actually, we don't sell in the US Smiley Our token is hybrid so we don't want to risk SEC retaliation Wink

Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Hello  Hm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I will probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Hello  Hm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I will probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...

Sure Rebecca, you're always welcome to check us on social media. The whitepaper is also ready so you can download it from our website. If it's too long, then we have comfortable pitch deck & two-pager on site.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

We're currently in the process of accelerator program with Iskander VC where the prototype will be started and done over the next months. But we don't hide part of ICO funding is for creating the platform too. We hope to show something before the main sale though.

That iskander guy went bananas hes mental. It would be unjustified to say he got schizophrenia but somethings acting up in him, no doubts about that. I dont pretend to know him as good as u do, but from my experience, he seems like someone seduced him into agnostic maybe amoral stuff. I met with him, we talked after which I sedated him heavily with my syringe and left that fat garbage being his body on the ground.
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

That iskander guy went bananas hes mental. It would be unjustified to say he got schizophrenia but somethings acting up in him, no doubts about that. I dont pretend to know him as good as u do, but from my experience, he seems like someone seduced him into agnostic maybe amoral stuff. I met with him, we talked after which I sedated him heavily with my syringe and left that fat garbage being his body on the ground.

What the hell are you even talking about here lol.
Subwagema

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the plan also…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: