Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:02:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [STO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 42133 times)
gandara2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

bitcademy is now the best innovative solution to the youth football players who wanted of becoming professional football players offering training facilities for them to make their dreams come true.

We're trying to include the best tech and player monitoring into solution.
yes! and that was a great idea! this will give a lot of help especially to the football players, they will have the proper training coming from the professional football advisers.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

bitcademy aims at reaching hard cap that will provide funding to build academies in 3 different places on 3 continents. that will diversify risk and provide investors with an extra edge for additional yield.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

bitcademy is looking to revolutionize player development using micro-technology, and proven sports science research. the team will incorporate algorithms and predictive models to ensure that every player will have the maximum capacity of success.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

is bitcademy has whitepaper? want to read more about their project. this is seem to be a great opportunity for all the youth who has talent in football and can't afford to go under professional training from a professional coaches.

Of course, we have. Please visit our webpage bitcademy.io

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Interesting project. One on my watch-list.

Thank you. You can go directly to our webpage and subscribe your mail for latest updates. Otherwise, we have all social media channels ready for you including telegram & twitter.
okay! this is great! thank you for the updates. can you pls send us the link where we can subscribe and know the latest updates about your project.

Visit https://bitcademy.io and you can access all our social media and also drop us an email for newsletters

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I agree! Soccer is a king sport around the globe. Bitcademy is a unique project. It would be very meaningful if it was developed globally. In the future, do you broaden your goals beyond the football field?

Yes, we concentrate on football for now but solution can be applied to other sports

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

How do you spot a good trustworthy ICO vs. all the scams you hear about?

I think the team is the most important - how reliable the team is, if there is enough effort visible, if there are some effects of work and if the team is professional. Our project is a little different / it's mixed football and IT, so everyone can see visible marks of professionalism more clearly: the best startup award on Blockchain Next conference, Iskander VC accelerator program, conferences, travelling to establish business roots, players supporting the project - this is something to prove the project is not a scam at all.

If this is brand new that can also be a great opportunity. Maybe there is a lot of interest in this product. I haven't heard of something like this before and the unknown often comes with the biggest opportunities.

Thank you for the warm words. We have a solid plan, a very good team and a lot of ideas in our heads how to use solution now and how to expand it in the future.

Do you also cooperate with any clubs already who are interested in using BitAcademy or not yet?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

bitcademy is an exciting vehicle with a reasonable return on investment, which will invigorate communities, enhance the health and welfare of underprivileged children and produce the football sensations of tomorrow.
truth! bitcademy is about to change the approach of creating football stars. this is the best opportunity to make their dreams come true. will surely recommend this especially to my friends who loved and has talent in football.

Ronaldo made a fortune without any crypto. Hes been getting paychecks in usd and seems pretty fit in life. The academy would make sense if I was the head of the scientific association but I am not. I know that money doesnt grow in ur backyard garden and cant be harvested with a scythe unlike many of u who strive to dumbfound crypto idolators with silly derogatory comments.

The new generation of players will do fortune with crypto and they will be as happy as Ronaldo.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

How do you spot a good trustworthy ICO vs. all the scams you hear about?

I think the team is the most important - how reliable the team is, if there is enough effort visible, if there are some effects of work and if the team is professional. Our project is a little different / it's mixed football and IT, so everyone can see visible marks of professionalism more clearly: the best startup award on Blockchain Next conference, Iskander VC accelerator program, conferences, travelling to establish business roots, players supporting the project - this is something to prove the project is not a scam at all.

If this is brand new that can also be a great opportunity. Maybe there is a lot of interest in this product. I haven't heard of something like this before and the unknown often comes with the biggest opportunities.

Thank you for the warm words. We have a solid plan, a very good team and a lot of ideas in our heads how to use solution now and how to expand it in the future.

Do you also cooperate with any clubs already who are interested in using BitAcademy or not yet?

Hi, we started a conversation but no partnerships yet.

bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

The Blockchain is the next step in the evolution of sports industries and here at Bitcademy they aim at being pioneers in developing the platform for the future to come
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

bitcademy aims at reaching hard cap that will provide funding to build academies in 3 different places on 3 continents. that will diversify risk and provide investors with an extra edge for additional yield.

That's stage 1 - the second stage go to other continents

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

The Blockchain is the next step in the evolution of sports industries and here at Bitcademy they aim at being pioneers in developing the platform for the future to come

We think the same. Thank you for positive comment.

Ev_SM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Tell me, do you plan to translate your white paper into other languages? If so, which ones? I would like to get a better understanding of the essence of the project
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Tell me, do you plan to translate your white paper into other languages? If so, which ones? I would like to get a better understanding of the essence of the project

Hi, we will give a chance for our community to translate during bounty campaign.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

Please visit our social media for more information

https://t.me/bitcademyfb

https://twitter.com/bitcademyfb
https://www.facebook.com/bitcademyfootball/
https://www.reddit.com/user/bitcademyfb

https://medium.com/@bitcademyfb

kazzy

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:27 AM

Do you think people are excited by the idea of sports from regions far different than their own?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Do you have any videos that explains how Bitcademy works?
NamoCoin

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:08:44 AM

I'm assuming it won't be possible to use your platform without owning your tokens?
NamoCoin

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:48 AM

I was also wondering if you accept anything except BTC/ETH?
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

is bitcademy has whitepaper? want to read more about their project. this is seem to be a great opportunity for all the youth who has talent in football and can't afford to go under professional training from a professional coaches.

Of course, we have. Please visit our webpage bitcademy.io
oh thank you for your answer. i will check it later. really want to read your whitepaper, because it seems has a good offer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: